Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: OUTRE PLUS  (Read 29741 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
OUTRE PLUS
« on: December 11, 2007, 12:19:56 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes were certainly outre, and now it is time for you to post until the outre plus cows come home.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 12:13:33 AM by bk »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:OUTRE PLUS
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 12:21:22 AM »

And the word of the day is: INDITE!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 12:57:44 AM »

Welcome thirteen GUESTS.  

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 12:57:55 AM »

Will we never get to page two?

Tomovoz

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 01:06:50 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR GINNY
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 01:10:58 AM »

TOTD related:

DP Colin has been spending some considerable time researching his family tree.

Not quite a relative but we did get to talk about his cousin's brother-in-law Gil Perkins today.

What an amazing career.  We'd never thought to check out imbd before (though we did know that he was successful in his chosen field).
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 01:45:05 AM »

[size=8]Happy[/size][/color]

[size=8]Birthday,[/size][/color]

[size=8]Ginny![/size][/color]
[/glow]
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 01:46:32 AM »

The peril of taking a long winter afternoon's nap is that one tends to stay up later than normal.

And here I am, ready for bed, but not ready enough to avoid logging on, signing in and posting a bit more.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 01:47:24 AM »

And, of course, I'm the only one here.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 01:47:50 AM »

I suppose I could carry on a frenzy and make everyone wonder just what the heck I thought I was doing so early in the morning.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 01:48:33 AM »

Keeping up with Miss Karen, for one thing.

And then, there's Cillaliz who, if I am not mistaken, became the champion frenzier on Saturday.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 01:53:12 AM »

I watched "Journeyman" tonight, and it was one of the best episodes yet!

There will be at least one more episode next week, but possibly all is not lost for the future.

Our local NBC affiliate (out of San Jose) had an interview with Reed Diamond who stars are Jack Vasser, older brother of star Kevin McKidd's Dan Vasser.

Diamond was pretty forthcoming about the future of the show and how the storyline will soon make it clear why Dan is traveling through time...and why.  Whether that means the shows have been written/filmed or not, I don't know. But there was no speculative talk about the show's future.  Being an NBC affiliate, the show was called one of the network's "hits" for the new season.  Spin, spin, spin....and the world goes round.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 01:53:39 AM by Ron Pulliam »

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 01:54:46 AM »

Oh, yes.  The reason Reed Diamond was interviewed by the NBC affiliate here is that he spends a great deal of time in the San Francisco area and because a lot of the show is filmed in the city.

That, and he's also been a participant in a couple of Christmas parades locally.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 01:55:24 AM by Ron Pulliam »

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 01:58:16 AM »

On a personal note about my root canal procedure Monday morning:  Last night, around 6:35 p.m., the endodontist who performed the procedure called me here at home to ask how I was doing, was I experiencing any discomfort, etc.?  He was quite solicitous of my well being and told me to be sure to let him know if I have any trouble with the tooth over the next couple of days.

I cannot recall any medical professional inquiring after my well being following a procedure.  I feel pampered!  And I like it!  :D

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 02:08:32 AM »

I am now "caught up" on yesterday's posts.  Thank goodness!  I can't say that about Saturday, that's for sure.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 02:09:19 AM »

And with that catch-up, I'm read to assume a reclining position and catch a few zzzzzzz's.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 02:19:06 AM »

On a personal note about my root canal procedure Monday morning:  Last night, around 6:35 p.m., the endodontist who performed the procedure called me here at home to ask how I was doing, was I experiencing any discomfort, etc.?  He was quite solicitous of my well being and told me to be sure to let him know if I have any trouble with the tooth over the next couple of days.

I cannot recall any medical professional inquiring after my well being following a procedure.  I feel pampered!  And I like it!  :D

Is he cute??

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 02:20:16 AM »

In the mail today, I received a very lovely package from Australia!!  Thanks, Tomovoz! :-* It'll hang outside my office for all to see! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 02:21:19 AM »

Well...all at my work who are fortunate enough to walk by my office and see it.

:)

George

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 02:22:30 AM »

And with that, I'll say good night.

Good night, Ron. 8)

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 03:58:08 AM »

"If you're finished with your INDITE of the daily news," Lois told Clark, "I'd like to EDIT IN a few extra facts I found on my own."
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 04:01:11 AM »

Quote from: Ron Pulliam on Today at 01:58:16am

I cannot recall any medical professional inquiring after my well being following a procedure.  I feel pampered!  And I like it!

Is he cute??

;)
And does he like older men?

;)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 04:02:28 AM »

Happy Birthday, Dear DR Ginny!

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%] :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*[/move]

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 04:03:23 AM by S. Woody White »

Michael

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 04:35:43 AM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR GINNY[/move]
Never stop dreaming.

Ben

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 04:44:50 AM »

Happiest of birthdays to Sweet Ginny!

Ben

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 04:49:33 AM »

Michael Barnum, glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday.

Anthony is jealous that you got to see Huddle. Was it on Turner or do you have a copy on DVD?

Ant is a BIG fan of Navarro and especially recommends The Cat and the Fiddle if you want to see another RN film. His co-star is Jeanette MacDonald. It's a wonderful film.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 04:54:20 AM »

Four-thirty?  How unseemly.  A touch of heartburn, which I'm hoping will soon abate so I can go back to sleep.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2007, 04:55:41 AM »

Heartburn Vibes

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/move]

And it's time to get ready for work.

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2007, 05:08:45 AM »

And The Song Of The Day Is :  P.S. I LOVE YOU

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2007, 05:09:26 AM »

P.S. I'm going back to sleep.