Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE YEAR THAT WAS  (Read 29645 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE YEAR THAT WAS
« Reply #300 on: December 29, 2007, 10:47:58 PM »

However, they are soon startled by some one screaming HEART OF GLASS
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 10:49:08 PM by DakotaCelt »
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #301 on: December 29, 2007, 10:51:36 PM »

thus creating panic and every is STAYIN" ALIVE in the onslaught of confetti
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #302 on: December 29, 2007, 10:56:58 PM »

I think my tale is done....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #303 on: December 29, 2007, 11:21:44 PM »

and i am still here.....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #304 on: December 29, 2007, 11:37:50 PM »

and ......

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #305 on: December 29, 2007, 11:38:48 PM »

I wonder...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #306 on: December 29, 2007, 11:39:15 PM »

I wonder about the Book of LOve?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #307 on: December 29, 2007, 11:39:42 PM »

Does it exist?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #308 on: December 29, 2007, 11:39:59 PM »

I wonder who wrote it?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 11:48:03 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #309 on: December 29, 2007, 11:50:14 PM »

bk, willl be surprised and the E&T will be questioned

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #310 on: December 29, 2007, 11:52:59 PM »

I wonder if bk is enjoying Sweeney Todd?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #311 on: December 30, 2007, 12:00:41 AM »

Good evening bk...

I was just about to disappear for the evening and crash into my nice warm bed.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #312 on: December 30, 2007, 12:08:11 AM »

I have returned from the longest night of movie watching in years.  Just having a bite to eat and shall then write the notes.

singdaw

« Reply #313 on: December 30, 2007, 12:09:16 AM »

Yes, just as the aviators did to Singdaw's last night.

And it was QUITE the scene, let me tell you!

I'm tellin' you?

:)

singdaw

« Reply #314 on: December 30, 2007, 12:09:58 AM »

DR JoseSPiano - glad that the party for Steve's Mom went so well.  Awfully nice of you to help out.

singdaw

« Reply #315 on: December 30, 2007, 12:11:14 AM »

Perhaps if bk criticizes Sweeney Todd in his notes, Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, and Mr. Sondheim will join HHW and post to defend themselves.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #316 on: December 30, 2007, 12:16:38 AM »

Now that could be interesting....

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #317 on: December 30, 2007, 01:06:34 AM »

It's after 1:00 and BK hasn't posted new notes, yet?  I haven't read ANY of today's posts, so I'd better ketchup quick!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #318 on: December 30, 2007, 01:13:47 AM »

Today, my friend Margo and I met her friend Marsha for brunch at Darby's, a local and locally owned restaurant.  I had their biscuits and gravy (which I'd never had before...and the biscuits were HUGE!), hashbrowns, two scrambled eggs, and bacon.  If I'd known how big the biscuits were and how much gravy came with them, I wouldn't have added the eggs and bacon.  

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #319 on: December 30, 2007, 01:16:09 AM »

After that, we three went to see "P.S. I Love You," starring Hilary Swank and Gerard (the Phantam Spartan) Butler.  It was very good, and we all enjoyed it very much but all through the movie, I kept thinking that Hilary looked a LOT like Jennifer Garner.  Intersting. ;)

George

« Reply #320 on: December 30, 2007, 01:18:27 AM »

One of the joys of watching those FOLLIES clips was not knowing in advance which numbers were going to show up. Every second was a gift, one of the best Christmas presents all season! I am SO grateful that that person put them up for all to see.

Do you know how to save them to your hard drive??

;)

George

« Reply #321 on: December 30, 2007, 01:25:01 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up