Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: DRY HEAVE  (Read 69384 times)

singdaw

Re:DRY HEAVE
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2008, 07:55:18 AM »

Oh!   Never mind...

singdaw

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2008, 07:55:53 AM »

Didn't mean to snag that page turn away from you, DR RLP!

singdaw

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2008, 07:56:55 AM »

My lips seem to be as dry as the Sahara.  I'm applying Blistex like crazy...   :P

Jennifer

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2008, 07:57:14 AM »

I saw VICTOR VICTORIA onstage with Julie Andrews. And i must say i totally loved it.  I think part of it was just being so excited at seeing her live.

I remember how anxious i was beforehand that she would be out that night.

But she wasn't. And it was amazing!

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2008, 07:57:25 AM »

I think you will both be delighted with LOST. Superb episode!
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Jennifer

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2008, 07:59:22 AM »

DR MattH, re: ATWT.

I hope you don't consider this a spoiler (i really don't read any spoilers other than casting re: soaps).

But i thought this tidbit might interest you.

Since everybody on the cbs soaps board is talking about Luke and Noah ( i don't watch the show, i watch Y&R).

Anyhow apparently there is going to be a special Valentine's show.  And out of continunity valentine's episode focusing on several couples, as they imagine "what if" their romantic lives had been different.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00:18 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

I only have a minute as I must be off soon to get a haircut and run some errands.

But first...

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00:51 AM »

FEEL BETTER VIBES to our beloved BK!!

I do hope you're feeling better by now, Bruce.

Matt H.

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2008, 08:01:04 AM »

Well, I'm going to finish up a little earlier than usual here. I have some computer maintenance issues to tend to, and then I'll head down to get ready to go out on my usual Friday errands.

WBBL.

Jennifer

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2008, 08:02:28 AM »

Oh speaking of Valentine's Day.

I was babysitting my 28 month old niece. She is not good if you tell her anything is a secret/surprise.  My sister had been making her hubby a card and she told megan it was a surprise. And she proceeded to announce to her dad that mommy had a card for him and would he like to see it.

Anyhow I had brought over some cardstock and stickers. And i think i may have mentioned the words Valentine's day once. But i didn't tell her it was  a secret or tell her not to tell anybody. But i sort of didn't get her excited about it so she wouldn't realize she had anything to tell.

So she makes a card for her parents. And doesn't say anything.

Then all of a sudden when my sister comes home she screams at the top of her lungs, "auntie i want to play valentine's day". I figure if i pretend i don't know what she is talking about then she'll drop it. But she proceeds to go over to the bag with the cards in it and get them!

It was too funny!

Matt H.

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2008, 08:02:29 AM »

DR MattH, re: ATWT.

I hope you don't consider this a spoiler (i really don't read any spoilers other than casting re: soaps).

But i thought this tidbit might interest you.

Since everybody on the cbs soaps board is talking about Luke and Noah ( i don't watch the show, i watch Y&R).

Anyhow apparently there is going to be a special Valentine's show.  And out of continunity valentine's episode focusing on several couples, as they imagine "what if" their romantic lives had been different.

Thanks for the info. No, not a spoiler, and I'm not really bothered by spoilers anyway. I'll look out for that episode!

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2008, 08:02:42 AM »

I saw and revelated who would be the first to go on Survivor weeks ago.  It just happened for a different reason than I had thought.   ;D
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2008, 08:03:05 AM »

Sing, Burt's Bees makes a very good lipgloss. I've become quite a fan of it. It comes in colors, too--well, we won't go there. Not this morning, anyway.

Jennifer

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2008, 08:03:51 AM »

DR MattH, there is actually more info re: luke and noah specifically (which i thought was a spoiler). But if you want the info i can post it here.

There is a huge discussion about the couple on the boards. So i guess it is very hot right now!

JMK

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2008, 08:04:04 AM »

Yes, Lost was great last night.  My qualms after the first episode have abated.  Though I do wonder now if the flash-forwards were (ahem) a flash in the pan.  Or maybe they will stick with the "forwards" for established characters whilst doing flashbacks for the new ones.

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2008, 08:05:44 AM »

TOD:

DVD: BRIGADOON
         KISS ME KATE
         CARNIVALE
         (a TOMOVOZ recommendation from a while back. I LOVED the first episode. Thanks, TOMOVOZ!)

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2008, 08:06:18 AM »

gotta scoot.

singdaw

« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2008, 08:09:37 AM »

It comes in colors, too--well, we won't go there. Not this morning, anyway.

:(

;D

Jennifer

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2008, 08:11:01 AM »

SURVIVOR SPOILER

The only thing I watched on television last night was "Survivor"...and...

SPOILER

...what a kick it was to see my least favorite player of ALL TIME cop out and ask folks to send him home.  I was very glad of it.  Next week, let the REAL game begin.  CBS had been milking the return of Jonny Fairplay in promotions...and I hope they got the audience they wanted 'cause Jonny's now toast.

And....the return of "Big Brother" and "Jericho" will make Tuesday evening a real pleasure next week.

I really didn't feel like we got to know the fans at all. So i had a feeling the favorites would lose.

It was interesting how the favorites split into 2 teams. And i love one and really dislike the other.

My fav was always ozzy (although i liked his bushy hair a lot).

So i love ozzy, parvatti, amanda, james.

I don't remember ami. And i don't like jonathan or eliza. And i never cared for yauman too much (others loved him). And i hate johnny fairplay.

But that said i thought that yaumna tackling johnny fairplay was awful for the idol.

I still have no idea what actually happened last night. Because it seemed like ozzy./james/parv/amanda would vote out eliza. So did they realize johnny fairplay was manipulating him (i hated how he told the other team their plans). Or did he (johnny) actually end up really wanting to go. They never explained that.

I really dislike johnny fairplay. BUt you have to give it to him. Wow he totally had the game. He was really good.

I was sort of torn. I mean I dislike him and wanted him gone (plus he would have ruined my team's game). But i think it would have been fascinating to watch.

But wow, did you guys see ozzy and amanda making out in the preview?

I have no idea what i think of the fans, since i don't know any of them.

MBarnum

« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2008, 08:11:05 AM »

The only thing I watched on television last night was "Survivor"...and...

SPOILER

...what a kick it was to see my least favorite player of ALL TIME cop out and ask folks to send him home.  I was very glad of it.  Next week, let the REAL game begin.  CBS had been milking the return of Jonny Fairplay in promotions...and I hope they got the audience they wanted 'cause Jonny's now toast.

And....the return of "Big Brother" and "Jericho" will make Tuesday evening a real pleasure next week.

I totally agree re: SURVIVOR! I cringed whenever JF was on the screen. Ugh and blech!

And one of BIG BROTHER'S contestants is a coffee barista from Salem, Oregon! She works at the coffee stand over on Mission Street where all the baristas wear bikinis.

Jennifer

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2008, 08:14:35 AM »

RE: last night's LOST

I also really liked it. but my gosh, my brain gets a workout each time trying to process everything.

It was interesting to get to meet new people. ANd i liked how they showed their stories.  But it is a lot of new people at once.

I also really liked the reason they were on the island.

I am really liking this season so far!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2008, 08:14:43 AM »

Didn't mean to snag that page turn away from you, DR RLP!

I wasn't logged on at the time of it, DR stopgap, so don't sweat any imagined usurpations.  :D
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Kerry

« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2008, 08:15:05 AM »

I'm moving around much better,  and I have high hopes (High Hopes, High Hopes, High Apple Pie in the Sky hopes).  It's only taking 5 minutes of me shuffling around saying, "OY" instead of 10 or 15.  My ankle  is fine.   Happy Birthday to dear friend Chris I.

Feel good vibes to all HHWs!!!!!!!
I like boat races.

MBarnum

« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2008, 08:15:35 AM »

More Survivor:

When Yau Man tackled Johnny Fairplay for the idol....I was never happier in my life! LOL!

I have always liked Jonathan...there is just something about him that appeals to me...and it is nice to see Ozzie again...although I didn't even recognize him with his short hair....and of course James is just so nice to look at! What a man!

I think this will be a very fun season of SURVIVOR!

Ginny

« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2008, 08:16:35 AM »

DR Singdaw - here's my favorite.   It's almost impossible to find in a store around here, so I just ordered an 8-pack from Amazon:

"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

MBarnum

« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2008, 08:16:43 AM »

DR Kerry, you crack me up!

JMK

« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2008, 08:16:59 AM »

Did anyone else notice Jonny Fairplay's new "Bonaduce teeth"?  :)

JMK

« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2008, 08:17:48 AM »

Ami was the "designer lesbian" on the show where all the women banded together but Chris (the lone male to last) ended up winning.

Kerry

« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »

TOD:

watching " Dear Bridgitte" and  "Fanny"

CD:  Swingin' Dors by the lovey Diana Dors.
I like boat races.

MBarnum

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2008, 08:17:55 AM »

I have nothing for the TOD: I don't know if I will have time to watch anything this weekend as I prepare to fly off to the glamour capital of the world, Burbank Los Angeles
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up