Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: A PENNE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS  (Read 59133 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:A PENNE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
« Reply #210 on: September 27, 2008, 12:18:58 AM »

I just watched last week's episode of "Fringe," and am going to start this past week's episode.  
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #211 on: September 27, 2008, 12:19:37 AM »

PAGE EIGHT DANCE!!

What a surprise! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #212 on: September 27, 2008, 12:22:49 AM »

Right now, I'm listening to the show tunes digital music channel on Comcast, and they just played "All That Jazz" from the revival with Bebe Neuwirth and Ann Reinking.  They edited it when Ann said "son of a bitch."  I've never heard anything edited before!  They've always broadcast all the language.  I wonder what happened.  I hope it's not the way thing are going to be played from now on.  That would not be good. :P

George

« Reply #213 on: September 27, 2008, 12:25:04 AM »

Loot is a Hoot - we did it at ICT in Long Beach.

No fear - it has no more words that most plays it's length. And in an Orton play you get to chew the scenery instead of other cast members.

der Brucer

Thanks, but I've never had a role with that many lines before...except maybe for Sancho Panza in Man of La Mancha, but that also had songs and a LOT more people in the cast.  And I don't improvise well. ::)

George

« Reply #214 on: September 27, 2008, 12:25:48 AM »

...when things go wrong, that is.

;)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up