Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: APPLESAUCE  (Read 13293 times)

DAW

Re: APPLESAUCE
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2009, 12:03:12 PM »

dig those gold lame Moon girls!!!

They'd better be careful; they might poke an eye out!!          :o     

DAW

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »

Billy Mays, TV pitchman

I hope it's not disrespectful to say, but:  I won't miss his voice.          :-\

Ginny

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2009, 12:08:43 PM »

Sunday afternoon greetings from Dayton International Airport!  We arrived here from Lima way early, so we're all checked in, through security, and waiting patiently at our gate.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

DAW

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2009, 12:14:36 PM »

***SAFE & EASY TRAVEL VIBES***
to DR Ginny and her ever-lovin' DH Richard!!!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2009, 12:14:40 PM »

SAFE AND EASY TRAVELS!!

HAVE A FANTASTIC TRIP!

Jane

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2009, 12:15:56 PM »

I find it interesting that just before opening HHW today I had filled a small bowl with applesauce, peach applesauce to be precise.  It was very good.

Ginny

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »

Thanks, DRs DAW and Jane!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2009, 12:24:20 PM »

"...................and then July will be upon us, like a gazelle doing the Jane Fonda Workout."

Shouldn't that be a June Fonda Workout?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

DAW

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »

peach applesauce

Peachlesauce?      ;)

Ginny

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2009, 12:25:01 PM »

See y'all from Times Square - bye for now!

DAW

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2009, 12:25:48 PM »

Shouldn't that be a June Fonda Workout?

Are you fonda June?

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »

Page 3?

Well let's see how I can help out before I return to Mr Moross' music.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2009, 12:29:42 PM »

I went over to Holy Trinity and prayed for my mother.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2009, 12:29:46 PM »

I watched a bit of NORTH BY NORTHWEST on TCM last night. 

My TOD: What is everyone's favorite movie reveal or revelation?

I have a couple including:

Cary Grant finding out the identity of the ONI agent and that his actions have issued a death warrant for said agent in NBN.

The moment when we Raymond's control is revealed in THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE.  "Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?"

T.O.D.

The last scene in PLANET OF THE APES.  I saw it the first time at the drive-in on a hot summer night with all our windows rolled down, and you could tell immediately as people figured it out.  I never heard the word "S#*T" said more often, or more effectively.
“One thing’s universal,

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2009, 12:29:57 PM »

I went to the market and bought some goodies.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2009, 12:33:32 PM »

I talked to Mr Ron Raines who's flying to Colorado tomorrow to do two concerts with the Dallas Symphony in Vale. Charlotte is in Ann Arbor and Dona is in Italy with some opera project. Those Raines folk sure get around.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2009, 12:34:26 PM »

It's Vail, CO, not Vale. What do I know?

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2009, 12:34:39 PM »

Oh, look! I'm a frenzy.

DAW

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2009, 12:35:25 PM »

And the Raines, they Raineth every day...

DAW

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2009, 12:36:15 PM »

Oh, look! I'm a frenzy.

And a tizzy!     :)

DAW

« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2009, 12:36:34 PM »

And such a caution!       :D

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2009, 12:37:50 PM »

Oh, look! I'm a frenzy.

And a tizzy!     :)

Naughty, naughty Nancy, you're a caution, yes, you are!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »

DAW

« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2009, 12:40:29 PM »

Now listening to bk and Mr. Donald Feltham on the HHW Radio Hour...

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2009, 12:44:36 PM »

I will head out soon to PrideFest.

I've seen enough Pride Marches/Parades (and been part of them as well). I don't need to stand on 5th Avenue and 16th Street to watch this one. I'll see my friend at PrideFest, come home, work on the two presentations and take a nap (I woke up at 5am). We will be seeing a friend tonight. He is taking classes at HB and there is a "singing performance"

I think nearly the first 20 years of my life in New York were spent marching in the parade with the NYC Gay Men's Chorus. My memories are the great support from the crowds, the excitement of being in the event, and the claustrophobia on Christopher Street at the end. I also remember standing in the sun waiting for the Chorus or the cabaret group I worked with to sing at the rally after the parade. I given my time and energy and now I don't mind  passing up the event.

Exactly. I watched or walked for almost 20 of the 30 years I've been here. I'll let the others take over.

I don't know how it is in New York, but in my little corner of the globe; they don't want gays my age to participate in Pride at all.  The old queens seem to be an embarrassment to the young, proud, openly gay male.  They think of us as the silly old men who hid in our closets afraid to tell the world who we were.  They seem to forget that we were also the old queens who fought the police harrassment and the college-jock gaybashers; just for the right to have a beer with our own, in the privacy of a quiet bar.

I stopped attending Seattle and Tacoma Pride years ago.
“One thing’s universal,

FJL

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2009, 12:45:23 PM »

Travel vibes to Ginny and Richard

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2009, 12:53:31 PM »

Billy Mays, TV pitchman

I hope it's not disrespectful to say, but:  I won't miss his voice.          :-\

Actually,  it's  amazing that his speaking voice was rather deep and  pleasant.  His  "pitching voice",  however, was high and strident.  It was a strange contrast.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2009, 12:54:28 PM »

I've seen enough Pride Marches/Parades (and been part of them as well). I don't need to stand on 5th Avenue and 16th Street to watch this one. I'll see my friend at PrideFest, come home, work on the two presentations and take a nap (I woke up at 5am). We will be seeing a friend tonight. He is taking classes at HB and there is a "singing performance"

I think nearly the first 20 years of my life in New York were spent marching in the parade with the NYC Gay Men's Chorus. My memories are the great support from the crowds, the excitement of being in the event, and the claustrophobia on Christopher Street at the end. I also remember standing in the sun waiting for the Chorus or the cabaret group I worked with to sing at the rally after the parade. I given my time and energy and now I don't mind  passing up the event.

Exactly. I watched or walked for almost 20 of the 30 years I've been here. I'll let the others take over.

I don't know how it is in New York, but in my little corner of the globe; they don't want gays my age to participate in Pride at all.  The old queens seem to be an embarrassment to the young, proud, openly gay male.  They think of us as the silly old men who hid in our closets afraid to tell the world who we were.  They seem to forget that we were also the old queens who fought the police harrassment and the college-jock gaybashers; just for the right to have a beer with our own, in the privacy of a quiet bar.

A blatant example of swine before pearls!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »

Perhaps it was the chaps-only attire you wore, TCB .  There comes a time when the buttcheeks don't look as spiffy as they did when a person is in his 30s.

;D
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Jane

« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2009, 12:54:55 PM »

DR TCB, such a shame there isn't more respect for the older generation.  In this case there really should be.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up