Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: BREEZIN' ALONG WITH THE BREEZE  (Read 28525 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re: BREEZIN' ALONG WITH THE BREEZE
« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2009, 06:49:46 PM »

Happiest of birthdays to DR DakotaCelt!

Thank you Ginny!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #271 on: December 30, 2009, 06:49:59 PM »

Happiest of birthdays to DR DAKOTA CELT!

Thanks JRand!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2009, 06:50:08 PM »

But, and this is not for publication ANYWHERE - here's a what if for you. 

do you need to delete all posts referring to this once people have responded?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2009, 06:50:33 PM »

Happy happy happy birthday to Dakota Celt!

Thanks PennyO! :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2009, 06:51:28 PM »

Happy Birthday, DR DakotaCelt!!!!!

Thank you Jose! and also thanks to Monkey. I have been enjoying his adventures

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: December 30, 2009, 06:51:52 PM »

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

Thanks Ron! :) 

I am glad to see you returned safe and sound!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #276 on: December 30, 2009, 06:52:13 PM »

Happy Birthday DR DakotaCelt

I'm off to work... blech (I'm suppose to be on vacation!!)

Thanks Matthew! 

Don't work too hard!

Jane

« Reply #277 on: December 30, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »

WE are going out tomorrow evening with some freinds to celebrate my birthday and New Years eve and then play trivial pursuit.

Have a wonderful combination celebration!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #278 on: December 30, 2009, 06:52:33 PM »

PAGE THREE BABYBACK RIBS DANCE!!!

Those look good!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #279 on: December 30, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

A most happy birthday to DR Dakota Celt! Have a great day!!

Thank you Mbarnum!  :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #280 on: December 30, 2009, 06:55:39 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTACELT.

Thank you JMK!!

I am glad you are feeling better...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #281 on: December 30, 2009, 06:56:06 PM »

Prolly some guy delivering Jessica Simpson's Pro Activ.

I actually tried that stuff and it burned my skin big time

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #282 on: December 30, 2009, 06:56:33 PM »

DR Jose I just clicked on your list of words that people spell incorrectly. For some reason i thought it would be difficult words, and not just the basics.  But still interesting.

Funny, i expected little misspelled words such as "the".

The and my other favorite word taht or that...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #283 on: December 30, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTA CELT

Thank you Arnold!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #284 on: December 30, 2009, 06:57:24 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DR DAKOTA CELT!!

May you have a lovely day!

Thank you Jeanne... I did..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #285 on: December 30, 2009, 06:57:40 PM »

<----------    Milestone!!!!

Congrats on your new milestone Jrand!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #286 on: December 30, 2009, 06:57:54 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTACELT!

Thank you Cillla...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #287 on: December 30, 2009, 07:04:38 PM »

HAPPY NATAL DAY DR DAKOTA CELT!

Thank you td!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #288 on: December 30, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »

Laura,

If you want to walk to FArgo... I have some books that can be shelved...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #289 on: December 30, 2009, 07:09:04 PM »

DR DAKOTA!

I love that picture.

I do too and saved it...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #290 on: December 30, 2009, 07:10:24 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAKOTA CELT!!!

Thank you Tom!! :)

Cillaliz

« Reply #291 on: December 30, 2009, 07:11:35 PM »

We had good news today.  the carpet was found (it was in a truck that was stuck somewhere by the snow storm) and the workmen finished putting in the tack strip and the pad. So, they will definitely get the carpet in this week.  It's been very touch and go.  The guys were very nice today and volunteered to work New Years day and all weekend to finish it for me. Looks like they won't have to

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #292 on: December 30, 2009, 07:13:44 PM »

Well, i'm catching up on today's ONE LIFE TO LIVE and when Staci said, "my baby's father is right over there" and pointed to the bar where Rex, the one she's fooling about being the father, and Fish, who is the father, were sitting, I thought I would fall out of bed I was laughing so hard.

Some of the acting on this soap is so much better than any other soap I've watched. So why won't Tad tell Daniella he's her father? I'd slap the shit out of that whiny little bitch if she pulled a gun on me.

I agree... OLTL has had its moments and right now it seems to be on the right track again. They had some really good storylines around 2003 - 2004 also

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #293 on: December 30, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »

Happy Birthday, DR Dakota Celt!

Thank you KevinH...

Jane

« Reply #294 on: December 30, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »

good news, and nice of the guys to volunteer.

because it will be 5 days until my next PT appointment, and without PT there won't be improvement, my therapist offered to see me on saturday.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #295 on: December 30, 2009, 07:16:35 PM »

We had good news today.  the carpet was found (it was in a truck that was stuck somewhere by the snow storm) and the workmen finished putting in the tack strip and the pad. So, they will definitely get the carpet in this week.  It's been very touch and go.  The guys were very nice today and volunteered to work New Years day and all weekend to finish it for me. Looks like they won't have to

that is good news....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #296 on: December 30, 2009, 07:18:37 PM »

DH a;dn I are doing an retro 80s music show on Friday on a local community / college radio station... Yes, the 80s have captured me again :)

Jane

« Reply #297 on: December 30, 2009, 07:18:52 PM »

btw, thanks for all the weather vibes, obviously i made it today.  i hope we continue to stay free of snow and ice.

while pt still hurt like heck, it did not hurt like HECK.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #298 on: December 30, 2009, 07:19:26 PM »

That is good news Jane... I wish you a very speedy recovery and you will soon be good as new!! Many Vibes!!!!!

Jane

« Reply #299 on: December 30, 2009, 07:19:37 PM »

dakota, have fun doing the show.

'night
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up