Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: THE HOME STRETCH  (Read 56500 times)

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
Re: THE HOME STRETCH
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 05:45:52 AM »

And the word of the day is: EXUVIATE!

And The Song Of The Day Is:  LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 05:49:28 AM »

ONCE IN LOVE WITH AMY......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDISAURUS

Laura

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 06:17:10 AM »

Vibes for you today, Druxy! I hope everything goes well.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Ginny

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2010, 06:17:28 AM »

Wednesday morning greetings!  I'm off to the lab for a blood test and then to do some errands before our weather gets bad.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2010, 06:18:05 AM »

Happiest of birthdays to DR Edi!!!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2010, 06:18:29 AM »

Medical procedure vibes to DR Druxy!

MBarnum

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 06:29:41 AM »

A very happy birthday to one sweet DR, Edisaurus!

MBarnum

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2010, 06:30:10 AM »

Vibes to Druxy! May it be over quickly.

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 06:41:10 AM »

Thank you for the birthday wishes, bk, George, Be,n Michael, Laura, Druxy, DanTMan, JRand, Kerry, Arnold and Ginny!

Today I will be working at home and tonight I will be driving to Athens to see my best friend who arrived back from Ohio last night after the funeral and tying up the affairs of her younger brother. It won't be a particularly celebratory evening, but it will be good to see her and give her a hug.
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2010, 06:41:48 AM »

Happy endoscopy....errr...I mean, vibes to DR Druxy!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2010, 06:43:42 AM »

I wonder what happens when the little dutch girl raises her arms? Would we see what's under her apron? I'm glad it's bright and gay!

Edisaurus

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 06:44:53 AM »

I'm sitting in the sun surrounded by cats. There's a cat head on each wrist. Makes it hard to type, but they're so cute!

Jennifer

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 06:54:47 AM »

Happy Birthday to DR EDISAURUS!!

Laura

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2010, 07:00:29 AM »

I'm sitting in the sun surrounded by cats. There's a cat head on each wrist. Makes it hard to type, but they're so cute!

Life is good.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Jennifer

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 07:04:16 AM »

RE: last night's LOST premiere

abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks
one fell over the tree two four six eight abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks one four two three
DR MattH, I read what you wrote about Lost last night (saying you loved the parallel universe thing). I think it is an
interesting concept. Although I personally found it slightly confusing, since I don't usually watch shows that have
alternate universes.  I think a lot of people that watch sci-fi might be more familiar with such things. But for me it
wasn't clear at first what was really happening.  I do totally agree with you that it was so great to get so see some
of the people that aren't on the show anymore.  In fact it was fantastic.  And watching the plane land and seeing
everyone meet each other for the first time was amazing. And I do get why the writers decided to still have an
alternate universe going on on the island. I mean the island is the show - so if everybody left it wouldn't be the
same show.  But i must say i was sort of confused by who the new group of people (who captured the Losties) are.  They did give us some answers. But i was not too happy with one of the people who died. I hope that won't be the last we see of her.  There really was a lot of information put out in one show.  one two three four one two three one
abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticksone two three four abc one two three four abc one two five
abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticksone twoabc one two three four abc one two five six pick up s two three four abc one two five six pick up sticksabc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up stabc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks one two

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2010, 07:08:50 AM »

LOST SPOILER:

They don't know where they are.

Some don't; some do.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2010, 07:10:40 AM »

Good morning!

It's gray here today, but more winter weather is headed toward us on Friday. Oy! I'm tiring of winter.

Matt H.

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2010, 07:12:51 AM »

RE: last night's LOST premiere

abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks
one fell over the tree two four six eight abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks one four two three
DR MattH, I read what you wrote about Lost last night (saying you loved the parallel universe thing). I think it is an
interesting concept. Although I personally found it slightly confusing, since I don't usually watch shows that have
alternate universes.  I think a lot of people that watch sci-fi might be more familiar with such things. But for me it
wasn't clear at first what was really happening.  I do totally agree with you that it was so great to get so see some
of the people that aren't on the show anymore.  In fact it was fantastic.  And watching the plane land and seeing
everyone meet each other for the first time was amazing. And I do get why the writers decided to still have an
alternate universe going on on the island. I mean the island is the show - so if everybody left it wouldn't be the
same show.  But i must say i was sort of confused by who the new group of people (who captured the Losties) are.  They did give us some answers. But i was not too happy with one of the people who died. I hope that won't be the last we see of her.  There really was a lot of information put out in one show.  one two three four one two three one
abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticksone two three four abc one two three four abc one two five
abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticksone twoabc one two three four abc one two five six pick up s two three four abc one two five six pick up sticksabc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks abc one two three four abc one two five six pick up stabc one two three four abc one two five six pick up sticks one two

Go to USA TODAY, DR Jennifer, and read critic Robert Bianco's review of last night's premiere (it's in the Life section). It will straighten out any confusion for you.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2010, 07:14:43 AM »

Good morning, all! I slept late until around 8:15 and I've been dealing with an important email that took some time to answer. Today's agenda icludes a visit with Mr Kevin Spirtas about some music and the dress rehearsal tonight of FANNY at Encores!

I have some writing about "Evaline McCook" today, as well as a couple of other jobs.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Matt H.

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2010, 07:15:25 AM »

More on LOST

Not only did I NOT find it confusing, I was thrilled with the possibility of seeing the original story of the Oceanic 815 passengers play out while at the same time seeing the continuation of the original LOST story with characters we've grown to know and love in their present-day mode.

Matt H.

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2010, 07:17:02 AM »

Because I'm going to the theater tonight, my day has to be readjusted somewhat. It's nice to shake up the routine, I guess, but I'm one of those people who really LOVES knowing how his day is going to go without surprises.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2010, 07:17:29 AM »

Vibes for DR DRUXY.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Matt H.

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2010, 07:18:07 AM »

My plans still include watching ONG-BAK: THE THAI WARRIOR for my work project this afternoon. Another reviewer on the site got his review of the sequel up before I got the review of the original up. (They're put out by different studios.) Oh, well...

Matt H.

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2010, 07:18:59 AM »

Happy, Happy Birthday to DR Edisaurus!!!!

Matt H.

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2010, 07:19:46 AM »

On the DVR, I have last night's WHITE COLLAR (my lunch viewing) and NCIS: LA as well as Saturday's CASTLE rerun. Too much TV, too little time.

Matt H.

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2010, 07:21:08 AM »

Don't forget that in addition to most shows offering new episodes tonight,

HUMAN TARGET moves to its home timeslot: 8 p.m.

Both PSYCH and LEVERAGE are on at 10 on their respective cable channels (USA, TNT) and offering new episodes.

UGLY BETTY continues at 10 tonight with a new episode.

Matt H.

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2010, 07:23:12 AM »

Question for bk:

If you ever won a Grammy for one of your produced recordings, would you display the award in your home and, if so, where?

And since you have received Grammy nominations before, did you get a certificate of nomination? Do you have it displayed if so?

Jennifer

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2010, 07:24:11 AM »

re: LOST

Go to USA TODAY, DR Jennifer, and read critic Robert Bianco's review of last night's premiere (it's in the Life section). It will straighten out any confusion for you.

Thanks for the link to the article. I found it interesting. But I don't know if it really straightened out anything i didn't already know.

Jennifer

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2010, 07:25:31 AM »

I'll be curious if those who watch HUMAN TARGET like tonight's episode. To me it was by far my least favorite. Although i did like the ending a lot.

Jennifer

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2010, 07:26:33 AM »

And at 9pm is another installment of AMERICAN IDOL. I think it's the last show before hollywood week.

DR MattH, do you know will they be starting the actual voting during the olympics?  And will most shows be having new episodes those weeks? I'm hoping there will be mostly repeats.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up