Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: AFTER MIDNIGHT  (Read 15201 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: AFTER MIDNIGHT
« Reply #210 on: April 25, 2010, 09:19:51 PM »

Gave more corrections on the book I'm now helping with.  We'll finish tomorrow night.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #211 on: April 25, 2010, 09:28:02 PM »

I gotta tell you.

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #212 on: April 25, 2010, 09:38:38 PM »

I'm wearing a shirt that says, "Tiaras make you taller." There's a picture of a monkey in a tutu.
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #213 on: April 25, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »

I didn't know there were "The Keg" restaurants in the US - I have only seen them in them in Alberta, Canda

The one in Banth was very nice -12 years ago.....

There used to be a Keg here in Olympia, but it closed several years ago.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #214 on: April 25, 2010, 10:27:51 PM »

Don't you open this week?  Shouldn't you be in tech or something?

George

« Reply #215 on: April 25, 2010, 10:31:24 PM »

We listed at 349,999 expecting an eventual  sale at 335,000

today we received an offer for 335,000 and the Realtor suggested we counter offer at 345,000
and they said YES!

Now my work is cut out for me to explain the transaction church council,  to the get the contract drafted and signed and get the State Attoreny General to approve the Sale - and then it's house hunting for a new parsonage! 

Congrats on the sale and good luck on a new purchase!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #216 on: April 25, 2010, 10:31:47 PM »

Don't you open this week?  Shouldn't you be in tech or something?

We move into the theater tomorrow.  Then we start Hell Week!

George

« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2010, 10:35:17 PM »

Aww, I'm sorry, Cillaliz. Please send my sympathies to DR Samantha.

I will.  If you're a friend on her facebook, I'm sure she'd appreciate a kind thought

DR Cillaliz - Samantha seems to have disappeared from my FB friends list.  Please tell her I'm thinking of her.

She decided a while back to limit her Facebook friends to those she really stays in contact a lot. Nothing personal...  I passed on a message to her from "everyone at HHW"  I'm assuming no one minds being included in condolences for her pet. 

That is different than FB doing it for you.  Funny, I didn't notice my number of friend changing.  I'll have to check my friend's list again & see if anyone else is "missing".  The nice thing about FB is you can still send emails without being friends. 

I had a Facebook friend who disappeared a couple of weeks ago (well...a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that he had disappeared) and I did a search for his screen name AND his real name but nothing came up.  I found my original e-mail when we friended each other and it listed some of his FB friends...but now, none of them show him as one of their FB friends. :-\

George

« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2010, 10:47:01 PM »

It's also going to be Hell Week at work, too!  We're getting a whole new computer system for the library and this is the last week that we will have the current computer!  The public will still be able to access information from the website, but we who do the work behind the scenes will be without our computers for a couple of weeks. :-\

George

« Reply #219 on: April 25, 2010, 10:47:32 PM »

I think you should move forward as they start to reach across you - so they brush against one of your chest bumps and then scream bloody murder about them groping you 

bet they'll move then

That'll learn 'em. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up