Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: FINE AND FANCY-FREE  (Read 16244 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re: FINE AND FANCY-FREE
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2010, 10:59:54 PM »

And....

PAGE SEVEN!!!!!!!
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2010, 11:04:06 PM »

PAGE SEVEN FANCY-FREE DANCE!!!!!!!

Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2010, 11:31:52 PM »

I know most people like to sit and do nothing or spend three day weekends with family.  I actually prefer to stay home and have three days to do a major project, so I can actually start and finish on a weekend.  My neighbors on both side are gone this weekend and the neighborhood is very quiet. I'm really enjoying it.

I wish I could do this.  I say that I need to clean up or do laundry...and then I don't...until I REALLY need to clean up or do laundry. ::)

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2010, 11:40:33 PM »

Today, however, I did put up three of the seven blinds in my sister's rental house.  I would've put them all up, but it turns out that two sets were too wide for the windows, so those have to be cut to fit.  My sister thought that they would just fit without getting cut, but they didn't...but that's not a bad thing.  HOWEVER, there were also two other windows that she measured incorrectly and had the blinds cut too narrow.  I'll have to reposition the bracket holders and they won't look the same as the rest of the windows, but it'll work.  I'll do all that tomorrow, after my sister gets the two sets cut, that she should've gotten cut yesterday.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2010, 11:40:48 PM »

I know most people like to sit and do nothing or spend three day weekends with family.  I actually prefer to stay home and have three days to do a major project, so I can actually start and finish on a weekend.  My neighbors on both side are gone this weekend and the neighborhood is very quiet. I'm really enjoying it.

I wish I could do this.  I say that I need to clean up or do laundry...and then I don't...until I REALLY need to clean up or do laundry. ::)

;)

Couldn't you just ask your mom to come over again?

;D
Make Your Own Luck.

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2010, 11:44:56 PM »

Removing wallpaper is something that I have always hated to do.  Of course in our present house we have NO wallpaper.....but in some of our old houses....whew.....BIG FLOWERS AND LEAVES......

This is why I've never hung wallpaper anywhere I've lived. Too much commitment and I know I would wnt to change it eventually.
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2010, 11:46:40 PM »

I did more planting...basil, oregano, mint, then got everything mulched right before the rain came in. Now I have an "Italian garden"!

No rosemary?

;)

That we had already. It was underwater, but I'm hoping if I wash it good...

It's also abundant in several of our neighborhood planting strips...overgrown, actually, so when I need it I sometimes snip it from there.
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

George

« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2010, 11:47:57 PM »

;)

Couldn't you just ask your mom to come over again?

;D

No...I really can (and should) do it by myself.  Mom is reserved for BIG cleaning situations, which I haven't arrived at again...yet (remember, I'd lived here for three and a half years before my mom made me clean my house, so I've got time before she's REALLY needed ;)).  And since my aunt (she's my dad's sister and a sister...an actual nun) will be visiting from California next week, I'll HAVE  to do laundry and clean what needs to be cleaned by myself.  My cousin and his wife from Oregon might also be visiting, and they all will want to see my place.  Since they will all be staying with my parents, my parents will be getting their place ready for visitors so I will clean up my own place by myself.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 11:51:05 PM by George »

Edisaurus

« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2010, 11:48:23 PM »

There was also rosemary and olive oil ice cream and rosemary and honey ice cream at Morelli's. Our friend who we ran into got vanilla. Vanilla?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up