Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: CARAMELS  (Read 18248 times)

Cillaliz

Re: CARAMELS
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2010, 11:43:15 AM »

Page 4

Cillaliz

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2010, 11:43:31 AM »

Well, I'm already back at work....now I'll start working

Ginny

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2010, 11:44:43 AM »

DR JMK - did you see my post yesterday about the current director of the Miami University Men's Glee Club who's leaving to become Director of Choral Activities at Portland State University?  His name is Ethan Sperry and I wondered if you'd ever have occasion to cross paths with him.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2010, 11:45:16 AM »

Actually, you might try the enzyme cleaner, leaving it in.  Once it has dried out then try the OdoBan again.  Do you have soda water you can use to fiz it up first?

Are you using the Odo-ban concentrate?  You might need to use less water.  I use to use it straight.  I suppose the soda water mixed it up some.

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2010, 12:05:43 PM »

BK-

You Didn't Answer if there was a possibility that the Gig at Town Hall will be recorded? Wouldn't That Be Nice?

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2010, 12:08:47 PM »

DR JMK - did you see my post yesterday about the current director of the Miami University Men's Glee Club who's leaving to become Director of Choral Activities at Portland State University?  His name is Ethan Sperry and I wondered if you'd ever have occasion to cross paths with him.

I missed that Ginny, sorry.  I don't a lot at PSU but I know a lot of the faculty there.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Laura

« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »

I have quite a project ahead of me:

They are afraid of people.
"The last time those pirates were here, they stole our honey, and we had to eat unsweetened yogurt for a week!"
                                                                -- Tiger Lily

MBarnum

« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2010, 12:56:14 PM »

I am sure this new batch will love you guys, DR Laura!

MBarnum

« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2010, 12:57:45 PM »

DR Cillaliz,

If a cat sprayed, it might not be in the carpet but on the wall. Whenever I have witnessed a cat spraying it was always spraying out against a wall or object, not down. So you could go around the perimiter of the room with the enzyme spray and see if that helps.

MBarnum

« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2010, 12:59:01 PM »

I think Jose is on an out-of-state vacation. Likely he is trying to do more vacationing and less computering.

Cillaliz

« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2010, 01:14:29 PM »

Actually, you might try the enzyme cleaner, leaving it in.  Once it has dried out then try the OdoBan again.  Do you have soda water you can use to fiz it up first?

Are you using the Odo-ban concentrate?  You might need to use less water.  I use to use it straight.  I suppose the soda water mixed it up some.

LOL,. you obviously have experience in this area.   I'll have to get some soda water.   First I have to wait for night fall to use the stink finder. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2010, 01:15:41 PM »

I have quite a project ahead of me:

They are afraid of people.

Oh, they are darling...If anyone can socialize them it's you and the people around you.   

The second one from the left kind of reminds me of Yoda
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:18:08 PM by Cillaliz »

Cillaliz

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2010, 01:16:54 PM »

DR Cillaliz,

If a cat sprayed, it might not be in the carpet but on the wall. Whenever I have witnessed a cat spraying it was always spraying out against a wall or object, not down. So you could go around the perimiter of the room with the enzyme spray and see if that helps.

Thanks MBarnum.  The weird thing is they are spayed females, they don't usually spray,at least that's what I believed

Cillaliz

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2010, 01:17:18 PM »

I think Jose is on an out-of-state vacation. Likely he is trying to do more vacationing and less computering.

His facebook posts have been mobile, so that makes sense

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2010, 01:41:19 PM »

Not sure about recording the Town Hall gig.  We'll see how real it all is and now it feels.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2010, 01:42:21 PM »

We didn't quite finish everything, but I'll do what's left.  The postage is monstrous and he's not sure when he can come back.  My instinct tells me that I'll have to find another helper right away, but that this guy can computerize everything and get that ball rolling to making this all work much more smoothly.

Ginny

« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2010, 02:40:28 PM »

Yee-ouch!  Richard is using our piano to sound-out hymn tunes for the synod services and it's really out of tune.  Guess I know who I'll be calling when we get back from Lima...
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

PennyO

• Ah, if I knew then what I know now...
    • Penny Orloff
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2010, 03:01:02 PM »

Love the kitty pix!!!

Hey, TCB - answer to yesterday's query - hell, yes, I'd love to get together with you and our Georgie!!! I'm up here almost alla time through Sept..
PennyO

Laura

« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2010, 03:13:31 PM »

Hi Penny!
"The last time those pirates were here, they stole our honey, and we had to eat unsweetened yogurt for a week!"
                                                                -- Tiger Lily

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2010, 03:38:54 PM »

I've been asked to direct a big benefit at Town Hall in October - sort of based on Lost in Boston - you know, cut songs - and I've said yes.

Congrats! Will you be doing a live recording?
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2010, 03:42:11 PM »

DR Jane, looks like a lot of work going on at your place. Can't wait to see photos of the finished project.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #111 on: June 21, 2010, 03:43:47 PM »

TOD:

Monster a Go-Go
Alien
The original Godzilla movies
The Blob

Any monster movie that managed to maintain a sense of humor even while facing the apocalypse.
― Voltaire

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2010, 03:45:01 PM »

I gotta tell you.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2010, 03:45:22 PM »

I'm really tired.  I've got about twenty-five packages to address.

John G.

« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2010, 04:26:23 PM »

I've been asked to direct a big benefit at Town Hall in October - sort of based on Lost in Boston - you know, cut songs - and I've said yes.

Congrats! Will you be doing a live recording?
Sorry, i asked that before I finished reading all the postings.
― Voltaire

Jane

« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2010, 04:41:59 PM »

LOL,. you obviously have experience in this area.   I'll have to get some soda water.   First I have to wait for night fall to use the stink finder. 

Unfortunately too much experience.  All four of our cats had urinary problems.  I wasn't joking about using your nose. ;D

If you suspect cats from the outside have started this you might want to check outside the sliding door for odors.  If you find any spray the area with a cat repellent.

If your cat/cats continue with this I suggest talking to your vet about running a sterile urine test.

Jane

« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2010, 04:43:18 PM »

DR Cillaliz,

Thanks MBarnum.  The weird thing is they are spayed females, they don't usually spray,at least that's what I believed

Not usually as often as males & they can't direct it the same way.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2010, 04:44:35 PM »

Barry Pearl's car is in the shop so I have to drive and pick him up and then into town.  A little out of the way but what the hell.

Jane

« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2010, 04:45:10 PM »

DR Jane, looks like a lot of work going on at your place. Can't wait to see photos of the finished project.

The fun photo would been today & Keith forgot to take it.  I think he was more embarrassed than forgetful. ;D

Jane

« Reply #119 on: June 21, 2010, 04:46:32 PM »

DR Laura I know you have your work set out for you taming these kittens. 
PATIENCE VIBES!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up