Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: RAVE IN THE NAVE  (Read 18651 times)

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
Re: RAVE IN THE NAVE
« Reply #270 on: November 14, 2010, 10:31:34 PM »

Tired.
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Laura

« Reply #271 on: November 14, 2010, 10:35:22 PM »

So sorry to hear about the travel troubles for Jane and Elmore.

I don't look forward to this next couple of years of travel to board meetings if the TSA is going to be patting me down. I haven't had any trouble so far.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Laura

« Reply #272 on: November 14, 2010, 10:35:52 PM »

Hey, maybe my missing house key is at the airport lost and found in Los Angeles!

Laura

« Reply #273 on: November 14, 2010, 10:36:53 PM »

I have had the same key chain since high school. I have never ever lost a key on it. I don't know how or where it happened, but my house key came off.

Laura

« Reply #274 on: November 14, 2010, 10:39:11 PM »

So we had our big conference this weekend. Things did not go as smoothly in the meeting as we had hoped. I felt like I had been hit by a truck by the time it was over. Someone wanted to amend a document by changing about 90% of it.

Laura

« Reply #275 on: November 14, 2010, 10:40:10 PM »

My strategy is to wait until about July before submitting the minutes to the committee. They will have forgotten most of what happened by that time. Right?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #276 on: November 14, 2010, 10:47:50 PM »

That sounds like a strategy.

I am still alive but barely in the aspect of spiritually. The only positive thing of this fall is that I am enjoying my class. I am still struggling against my supervisor who is threatening me with my job due to my hearing loss. It has not been pleasant and the bullying for the last year by her and her boss is really getting old. I a mentally worn out from that and I do not sleep at night because of it.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #277 on: November 14, 2010, 10:49:05 PM »

I keep hoping that the new university president will see the light and do some housecleaning espeically if he is truly earnest about ending the abuse adn bullying of the staff...

I am tired of it... really tired of being called stupid day in and day out..
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Laura

« Reply #278 on: November 14, 2010, 10:49:37 PM »

Hi Dakota Celt! Nice to see you. I'm sorry you have such a bad report for us, though.

I hate bullies.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #279 on: November 14, 2010, 10:49:52 PM »

I send good thoughts and vibes to everyone!

George I am sending you a care package towards the end of the week..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #280 on: November 14, 2010, 10:51:33 PM »

I feel so demoralized I am not the only person in the library that has been bullied. It has reopened old wounds I thought were buried. I was a victim of bullying in elementary and high school due ot my hearing.

There are days I cry myslef to sleep

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #281 on: November 14, 2010, 10:52:09 PM »

I tend to loose pens and not keys.... oddly enough

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #282 on: November 14, 2010, 10:53:38 PM »

Bullying has become incredibly pervasive in our society and some of the parenting approaches, reality television and the mindset of some education providers doe not help matters.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #283 on: November 14, 2010, 10:57:02 PM »

I send good thoughts and vibes to everyone!

George I am sending you a care package towards the end of the week..

Thanks, Dakota! 

~~~Vibes of Comfort!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #284 on: November 14, 2010, 11:00:04 PM »

I have the goods and  I think you will like it..   :-)

George

« Reply #285 on: November 14, 2010, 11:01:14 PM »

I am still alive but barely in the aspect of spiritually. The only positive thing of this fall is that I am enjoying my class. I am still struggling against my supervisor who is threatening me with my job due to my hearing loss. It has not been pleasant and the bullying for the last year by her and her boss is really getting old. I a mentally worn out from that and I do not sleep at night because of it.

That's horrible!  Is there any way that you can file a report on these people?  A hostile work environment is not something that anyone should have to put up with. :P
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #286 on: November 14, 2010, 11:02:20 PM »

I have the goods and  I think you will like it..   :-)

Nice!  How were the DVDs that I sent you?  Any problems?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #287 on: November 14, 2010, 11:08:29 PM »

That's horrible!  Is there any way that you can file a report on these people?  A hostile work environment is not something that anyone should have to put up with. :P

NDSU's approach to filing a greivance is incredibly complicated that a lawyer even questioned its legality because of the loopholes. There is a lack of interest  with HR and Academic affairs to look after the welfare of their employees. the VP of Academic Affairs told the library staff when we have treid to complain about the abuse stated" We hired her to shut you old bitches up."

I have tried but with liimited luck... It would be an accomplishment if they complied with ADA
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 11:13:07 PM by DakotaCelt »

George

« Reply #288 on: November 14, 2010, 11:09:48 PM »

NDSU's approach to filing a greivance is incredibly complicated that a lawyer even questioned its legality because of the loopholes. There is a lack of interest HR and Aademic affairs to look after the welfare of their employees. the VP of Academic Affairs told the library staff when we have treid to complain about the abuse stated" We hired her to shut you old bitches up."

I have tried but with liimited luck

:o

Sue the bastards!! >:(

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #289 on: November 14, 2010, 11:10:44 PM »

the new president states he wants to clean things up and bring the staff more into planning of the university and ending bullying and intimiidation.... I dont really beleive him because of what I have been through. I am seriously surprised that no one has flipped out yet. People in the library are near their breaking point.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #290 on: November 14, 2010, 11:11:29 PM »

I plan on it... The person I have retained has several others also

George

« Reply #291 on: November 14, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »

I plan on it... The person I have retained has several others also

Do you have any kind of union representation that could get involved?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #292 on: November 14, 2010, 11:14:49 PM »

I have not had a decent night's sleep in weeks..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #293 on: November 14, 2010, 11:15:19 PM »

There is a union but no bite. It has noe power in ND

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #294 on: November 14, 2010, 11:17:10 PM »

They are trying but the laws in the state do not give it a lot of power and the Germs from Russia block are against strengthening it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up