Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TOO MUCH FOOD OR THE EXPLODING ME  (Read 16969 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: TOO MUCH FOOD OR THE EXPLODING ME
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2010, 02:09:57 PM »

Well, the family was supposed to meet at my sister's today for another get-together, but she's not feeling well, so the new plan is to get together tomorrow.  That means that I won't have to feel guilty about leaving early to help with hanging lights at the theater.  I do need to take a shower now and get out of the house before I go to the theater, so I'm off to venture into the wilds of Tumwater and Olympia. :D

Until later!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2010, 02:10:34 PM »

PAGE FOUR BLACK FRIDAY DANCE!!

;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2010, 02:12:17 PM »

Recliner has been delivered from Affordable Furniture.  It's not the best recliner I've ever seen, but it has really good back support, so I'm glad I got it.  I tried to move the futon into the bedroom and unless I take the whole thing apart, I dont' think it's going to get out of the office.  So, I'm going to leave it in the office.  If someone wants to sleep in the den, they can sleep on an air mattress.  I can't figure out why I'm stressing about having a place in this room to sleep.  I've had guests for a total of 7 nights in the past 4 1/2 years.  Somehow, I don't think it's going to be a big deal

Of course now you will have company wanting to sleep in the den ;)

Cillaliz

« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2010, 02:12:34 PM »

Thanks George.   I have one recliner I've had since 1992, lol, I cant believe it's been that long, anyway, I took that upstairs thinking I'd be using it all the time, I sat on it and sunk....then I remembered why I bought the "new" one several years ago.   I can't believe I have three recliners, lol.  Anyway, I'll get a cushion for the oldest one and keep it.   I just can't see getting rid of it

Jane

« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2010, 02:14:42 PM »

I went on the walking/biking path today which is flat and easy to walk.  The more I walked the better my knee moved.  Every time I stopped for someone to visit with Sherlock I had trouble starting again.

Jane

« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2010, 02:15:56 PM »

Cilla is the most comfortable recliner in the spot you use it the most?

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2010, 02:17:27 PM »

TOD:

NIGHT OF THE HUNTER
ANATOMY OF A MURDER
ENIGMA (next up)

I watched ENIGMA about a month ago.  Good movie.
You can dream…or you can do.

Jane

« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2010, 03:30:23 PM »

Hello guest.  It is just the two of us.  Come in and say hello :)

Cillaliz

« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2010, 03:42:32 PM »

Cilla is the most comfortable recliner in the spot you use it the most?

The most comfortable recliner is in my living room where I sit the most.  The other two are side by side in the new den.  So I can sit in either one I want to, lol.   

Cillaliz

« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2010, 03:43:37 PM »

Mom and dad have decided to come and visit on Sunday instead of tomorrow.  That's actually a relief.  I've been very tired today and really wanted tomorrow to get things done.   Now I have it :)

Jane

« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2010, 03:44:00 PM »

:) Regarding the recliners and your parent's visit.

Cillaliz

« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2010, 03:44:43 PM »

I found a really fun website to get silly gifts for people   www.spoonsisters.com

Jane

« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2010, 03:44:59 PM »

Is your father feeling better?

Cillaliz

« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2010, 03:46:35 PM »

He must be, mom didn't mention him.  Of course we have many conversations where she doesn't mention him, I guess that happens after being married for 60 years

Jane

« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2010, 03:48:47 PM »

Or because you talk so often.:)

Jane

« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2010, 04:09:23 PM »

Heartwarming story of the community who helped the school crossing guard:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/donors-beloved-crossing-guard-12242934

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2010, 04:19:05 PM »

Rehearsals went well - adjusted some keys and Lanny knows he has some work to do in getting used to these charts again - right now he's trying to play too many of the orchestral lines, so I told him to just worry about the rhythm of it, which helped him immediately.  One of our singers forgot to put this rehearsal in her iCal and so missed it - but she's coming today at five so that's fine.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2010, 04:21:46 PM »

I then got a really irritating e-mail from amazon.fr saying a package had been returned as "undeliverable."  Horse manure, of course, as I've been ordering and receiving packages from them for years, all to the exact same address.  And this is the package I've been waiting to get - so I wrote them and told them that it was absolutely deliverable and that I wanted to know exactly what happened.  They wrote me back saying they'd refunded the dough and that I should order again, and that the problem seems to have emanated at customs - they just returned it for whatever stupid reasons.  If anyone knows who or how I contact them so I can ream them out and try to make sure this NEVER happens again (especially with the reordered items) please let me know.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2010, 04:22:00 PM »

I then had a sandwich and fries and now I'm back.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2010, 04:24:06 PM »

Page 2 Herman Cohen double feature movie dance.

Those look too frightening for me to watch (alone).
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Cillaliz

« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2010, 04:26:52 PM »

Has anyone seen this one?

Cillaliz

« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2010, 04:27:35 PM »

Recliner has been delivered from Affordable Furniture.  It's not the best recliner I've ever seen, but it has really good back support, so I'm glad I got it.  I tried to move the futon into the bedroom and unless I take the whole thing apart, I dont' think it's going to get out of the office.  So, I'm going to leave it in the office.  If someone wants to sleep in the den, they can sleep on an air mattress.  I can't figure out why I'm stressing about having a place in this room to sleep.  I've had guests for a total of 7 nights in the past 4 1/2 years.  Somehow, I don't think it's going to be a big deal

Then they should have visited when there was a bed in there :D

Cillaliz

« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2010, 04:29:14 PM »

I love the description  "The Martians kidnap Santa because there is nobody on Mars to give their children presents."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2010, 04:29:59 PM »

DR Jennifer, my brother Randy is dominated by his older brother Macbeth both at work and at home. Everything pertaining to this property has been dictated by Macbeth for the past three years. What I get from Randy is always "Macbeth and I've been discussing . . ." It's always presented to me as a fait accompli and I have no say. Do I resent this? DUH!

What really burns my ass, is that M does nothing to promote the sale of the property but will certainly want his deserved share of the pie. Since the only one doing anything is JoAnn, I'm not happy with Randy at the moment. And Randy is furious with me that I'm talking to this realtor.

Exactly how does Macbeth expect the property to sell? Or does he enjoy holding on to it because it upsets you?
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2010, 04:34:21 PM »

If you don't know about the Roku here's what you can get http://www.roku.com/  If I really like it and get used to this plus my digital over the air channels, who knows, I may get rid of cable

It is all too complicated for me.  I can't even figure out why Netflix says that I can no longer watch Live movies and TV because my computer isn't powefull enough.  It is a brand new computer!
“One thing’s universal,

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2010, 04:40:11 PM »

I believe that is the film featuring a very young Pia Zadora.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jane

« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2010, 04:40:21 PM »

Then they should have visited when there was a bed in there :D

LOL! :)

Jane

« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2010, 04:41:04 PM »

DR Jennifer, my brother Randy is dominated by his older brother Macbeth both at work and at home. Everything pertaining to this property has been dictated by Macbeth for the past three years. What I get from Randy is always "Macbeth and I've been discussing . . ." It's always presented to me as a fait accompli and I have no say. Do I resent this? DUH!

What really burns my ass, is that M does nothing to promote the sale of the property but will certainly want his deserved share of the pie. Since the only one doing anything is JoAnn, I'm not happy with Randy at the moment. And Randy is furious with me that I'm talking to this realtor.

Exactly how does Macbeth expect the property to sell? Or does he enjoy holding on to it because it upsets you?

Personally that is my guess even if he says otherwise.

Jane

« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2010, 04:43:52 PM »

If you don't know about the Roku here's what you can get http://www.roku.com/  If I really like it and get used to this plus my digital over the air channels, who knows, I may get rid of cable

It is all too complicated for me.  I can't even figure out why Netflix says that I can no longer watch Live movies and TV because my computer isn't powefull enough.  It is a brand new computer!

Bryan keeps telling us to get a play station to download to the tv.  Maybe we should get Roku instead, not that we were planning to get the play station anytime soon.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2010, 04:45:05 PM »

I believe that is the film featuring a very young Pia Zadora.

That is correct.  I believe that she was the same height in that movie as she is today.
“One thing’s universal,
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up