Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE STUPID SQUIRREL  (Read 15279 times)

Jennifer

Re: THE STUPID SQUIRREL
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2011, 07:41:51 PM »

I am curious, but somehow i doubt they sell grits here.

Jennifer

« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2011, 07:45:08 PM »

We're off to see Joan Rivers with the Oregon Symphony.  Yes, you read that right.

I bet it will be funny!

Jennifer

« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2011, 07:47:34 PM »

I actually really liked ECLIPSE. Yeah!

Not sure why they didn't include the epilogue from the third book. But I guess they have plenty of time to deal with all that in the BREAKING DAWN movies (which I believe will be 2 movies).

Cillaliz

« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2011, 07:51:58 PM »

Tomorrow I am going to be diving back into preparation for an asylum application for someone who may be killed if she has to go back to her country.   So, I probably won't be stopping by much until i get that done.

Cillaliz

« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2011, 07:53:00 PM »

Jennifer, i'll be surprised if they don't have instant grits in the aisle with the oatmeal.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2011, 08:03:55 PM »

TOD:

My sister went into the ditch trying to avoid a squirrel....

Hmmmmm

one mailbox with a bicycle

two squirrels, one raccoon with a vehicle
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »

Good evening one and alll

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2011, 08:13:38 PM »

Horrifying news out of Tucson this afternoon  :'(
I agree. I hope this is the straw that causes Sarah Palin to go away, but it would be a shame that it would require the loss of lives for that to happen.

Well, maybe we should take bets on the next assassination attempt. I've got Sarah's hit list here!

I find her disturbing to begin with

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2011, 08:14:03 PM »

I wouldn't even know where to find grits here. OR how to make them.

I have not seen them around here either ..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2011, 08:20:51 PM »

Before blaming Palin's "hit" list I suggest waiting for more details.  The first news out indicates this 22 year old had his own strange agenda.

I blame her for everything these days.

I've noticed.

Really?

Yup.  I bet she's the reason your property in Ohio hasn't sold ;)

The only person more dangerous than SP is my sister-in-law Lady Macbeth!

LOL
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:30:42 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2011, 08:25:04 PM »

A federal judge can relocate to another state then, an advantage if one wants it.

I'm not sure about that part.  They can be a visiting judge, but I'm not sure they can just move without the President appointing them or something.  Don't know

I  was wondering that also....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2011, 08:25:29 PM »

DR elmore this should make you happy.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska Not Renewed"

I saw part of it once and was not impressed

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2011, 08:25:57 PM »

NEWSFLASH!!!

The eleven point underdog Seattle Seahawks have just defeated last year's Super Bowl champ New Orleans Saints in the opening game of the playoffs, 41 - 36.

Amazing!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2011, 08:27:25 PM »

DR TCB - I have used the canned Skyline to make topping for coney hot dogs, but I don't think I'd just eat it as chili.  If you want the full experience, you should serve it over spaghetti and add cheese and beans and/or onions, as desired.  In Cincinnati lingo:

3-way = spaghetti, chili, cheese
4-way bean = spaghetti, chili, beans, cheese
4-way onion = spathetti, chili, onions, cheese
5-way = spaghetti, chili, beans, onions, cheese

Tonight, Richard and I each order 4-way bean with the cheese on the side.  It's amazing how little of that cheese you really need.

Oh that Is goooooood stuff!

I  I wish I ould find the stuff here. I have  an itching to make some

I agree with Ginny... It is an experience
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:32:34 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »

I have a question for New Yorker Hainsies and Kimlets.

I know in the summer months if it gets over a certain temperature, If I recall right it is around 85. Do you know if there is the same temperature restrition for the people who operate the horse and carriages that ply the streets of NYC?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2011, 08:34:49 PM »

Lord amighty, what a day.  I'm a good juggler, thankfully - I've done seven pages so far, written the liner notes and track titles, done the edit road map, had a meeting, eaten some eggs, and written the blurb so I can actually announce our new title here this evening at midnight.   I'm watching a motion picture I TIVOd, but right now I must go get a donut, I think.  I am seriously in the donut place.  Then I'll finish the movie and I'm determined to write at least two more pages this very evening.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2011, 08:35:43 PM »

TCB.. Your posts yesterday made me smile!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #167 on: January 08, 2011, 08:39:02 PM »

Ginny, do know if you can purchase the spice packets or canned skyline chili?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:42:27 PM by DakotaCelt »

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #168 on: January 08, 2011, 08:40:19 PM »

VIBES FOR BK'S HELPER
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #169 on: January 08, 2011, 08:41:00 PM »

I hear by end of the upcoming week we will be in very, very cold part of the deep freeze.....

However, we do like to share our frozen good fortune with the rest of the country

Yep.... we are going to be looking at temps between -20 to -30

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #170 on: January 08, 2011, 08:41:36 PM »

vibes to one and alll!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2011, 08:44:45 PM »

I am now hungry for skyline chili

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2011, 08:49:08 PM »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2011, 08:58:30 PM »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »

I am on a roll.... however, does it have sesame?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2011, 09:01:48 PM »

or could it be a tasty cherry danish?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2011, 09:02:06 PM »

a kaiser roll?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2011, 09:02:23 PM »

a Cinnamon roll?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »

a sweet roll?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2011, 09:03:36 PM »

or ROLLin in my sweet baby's arms...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up