Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SHOOT  (Read 8895 times)

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
Re: THE SHOOT
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2011, 12:27:43 PM »

Off to a music run thru.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2011, 12:49:37 PM »

thank you all for the birthday wishes!!
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

vixmom

« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2011, 12:50:48 PM »

I worked until midnight until Midnight on Friday and then we got up at 6A on Saturday  and headed to Hershey PA

vixmom

« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2011, 12:52:03 PM »

I have to take my parents to the doctor now so I will continue my story later

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2011, 01:07:36 PM »

New furniture has arrived and looks faboo.

Betsy is safe and sound in Reno so all is well.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2011, 01:19:47 PM »

Greetings all!  I have returned to the land of the living.  Actually, they sent me home from the ER yesterday afternoon, but I hurt a great deal and I was very grumpy.  So I took all of pills and zoned out for the evening.

I should have checked in here at HHW, just to let you know that I was okay.  That was very rude of me not to check in, and I do apologize to anyone who might have been worried.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2011, 01:35:54 PM »

I awoke yesterday morning and realized that there was something wrong with my right leg - my good leg!  I only had to look once to realize that I had once again been struck with MRSA.  This was probably the worst (and scarriest) of the outbreaks.  The entire back of the lower part of my leg was swollen and hard as a rock.  Also, a very charming shade of red

I tried to get into see my doctor, but the whiole clinic was a zoo, and they said that they would not be able to see my until late yesterday afternoon.  I knew I couldn't wait for that, so my friend Cynthia called and  I pressed her into service to take me to the ER.  I had hoped that possibly my miracle worker surgeon might be on call yesterday, but no such luck.  Everybody from this hospital;s ER should be givien medals of service.  From the moment we drove up, they grabbed a wheelchair for me, and took me inside to the ER.  Surpisingly for a hospital that is located on Tacoma's (In)Famous Hilltop area, there were very few people waiting to be seen ahead of me.  After about twenty minutes, they took me back to own private ER room.  The nurse that I was assigned was hystercial.  She and I hit off like two peas in a pod.  Then the doctor came in...........  Let me just say that he seemed to be a very knowldedgeable and skilled doctor.  He did numb my leg before he began cutting, so it wasn't too terrible at first.  However the deeper he cut, the more I felt.  Then the nurse came in and bandaged my leg, told me to stay off of it with my leg elevated thru Wedneday and then to check back with my own doctor.

So  I will see my doctor tomorrow, and then can hopefully go back to work on Thursday.  Another three days of leave without pay!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:23:00 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2011, 01:36:45 PM »

And the word of the day is: HALATATION!

Isn't that bad breath?
“One thing’s universal,

Ginny

« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2011, 01:45:24 PM »

DR TCB - I am very relieved to have you here to greet me upon my return from the grocery store!  Glad your ER trip was satisfactory and that you're able to post.  Remember, I always say HHW is a great place to convalesce!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2011, 01:54:16 PM »

To one of HHW's brightest lights,

vixmom!!
“One thing’s universal,

Laura

« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2011, 02:01:42 PM »

Glad you are home, TCB.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2011, 02:03:39 PM »

~~~CONTINUED HEALTH VIBES FOR DR TCB!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2011, 02:06:48 PM »

DR ELMORE in order to give Morgan La Fey more to do - at your request - she will be onstage throughout the show accompanying the singers on the banjo or dulcimer.

Oh Hell, give her an accordian, as well.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2011, 02:08:02 PM »

Probably by working 14 hours today.

16 18
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2011, 02:16:36 PM »

I also love daffodils and daisies.

Ginny, you would really love the Puyallup Valley Daffodil Festival that is held each year.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2011, 02:17:36 PM »

Mom decided to have a small birthday party for me - cake, candle and pictures. Of course, the cake was the leftover wedding cake from yesterday. ;)

;D  :)

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »

I awoke yesterday morning and realized that there was something wrong with my right leg - my good leg!  I only had to look once to realize that I had once again been struck with MRSA.  This was probably the worst (and scarriest) of the outbreaks.  The entire back of the lower part of my leg was swollen and hard as a rock.  Also, a very charming shade of red

I tried to get into see my doctor, but the whiole clinic was a zoo, and they said that they wouldnot be able to see my until late yesterday afternoon.  I knew I couldn't wait for that, so my friend Cynthia called and  I pressed her into service to take me to the ER.  I had hoped that possibly my miracle worker surgeon might be on call yesterday, but no such luck.  Everybody from this hospital;s ER should be givien medals of service.  From the moment we drove up, they grabbed a wheelchair for me, and took me inside to the ER.  Surpisingly for a hospital that is located on Tacoma's (In)Famous Hilltop area, there were very few people waiting to be seen ahead of me.  After about twenty minutes, they took me back to own private ER room.  The nurse that I was assigned was hystercial.  She and I hit off like two peas in a pod.  Then the doctor came in...........  Let me just say that he seemed to be a very knowldedgeable and skilled docttor.  He did numbe my leg before he began cutting, so it wasn't too terrible at first.  However the deeper he cut, the more I felt.  Then the nurse came in and bandaged my leg, told me to stay off of it with my leg elevated thru Wedneday and then to check back with my own doctor.

So  I will see my doctor tomorrwo, and then can hopefully go back to work on Thursday.  Another three days of leave without pay!

For Goodness Sake--Get Well Soon...The Sooner The Better,I Say

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2011, 02:23:48 PM »

DR DRUXY - not even on Opening Night?

:D
You can dream…or you can do.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2011, 02:24:54 PM »

DR TCB - I am very relieved to have you here to greet me upon my return from the grocery store!  Glad your ER trip was satisfactory and that you're able to post.  Remember, I always say HHW is a great place to convalesce!

Thanks, Ginny.  And you re very correct about this being the place to convalesce.  That proves what a horrible mood I must have been in yesterday, not to come here first.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:33:46 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2011, 02:26:39 PM »

I tried to get into see my doctor, but the whiole clinic was a zoo, and they said that they wouldnot be able to see my until late yesterday afternoon.  I knew I couldn't wait for that, so my friend Cynthia called and  I pressed her into service to take me to the ER.  I had hoped that possibly my miracle worker surgeon might be on call yesterday, but no such luck.  Everybody from this hospital;s ER should be givien medals of service.  From the moment we drove up, they grabbed a wheelchair for me, and took me inside to the ER.  Surpisingly for a hospital that is located on Tacoma's (In)Famous Hilltop area, there were very few people waiting to be seen ahead of me.  After about twenty minutes, they took me back to own private ER room.  The nurse that I was assigned was hystercial.  She and I hit off like two peas in a pod.  Then the doctor came in...........  Let me just say that he seemed to be a very knowldedgeable and skilled docttor.  He did numbe my leg before he began cutting, so it wasn't too terrible at first.  However the deeper he cut, the more I felt.  Then the nurse came in and bandaged my leg, told me to stay off of it with my leg elevated thru Wedneday and then to check back with my own doctor.

So  I will see my doctor tomorrwo, and then can hopefully go back to work on Thursday.  Another three days of leave without pay!

For Goodness Sake--Get Well Soon...The Sooner The Better,I Say

Thanks, Arnold.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2011, 02:27:24 PM »

Thank you Laura and George!
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2011, 02:37:07 PM »

Good Afternoon!

The understudy - rather understudies' rehearsal went well. We got through all of the major stuff, and we will do a little more work on the ballet an hour before curtain.

I'm just taking it easy until then.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »

Welcome Home, DR TCB!!!
Make Your Own Luck.

Jane

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2011, 02:37:45 PM »

I did meet my friend at his arrival gate, and we chatted a bit as he made his way to baggage claim. Fun!

Glad it worked out.  That doesn't happen very often.

Jane

« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2011, 02:40:34 PM »

I hope Jane appreciates how pithy and concise these posts are.

I do and I think the Bar Mitzvah party will be very nice at you neighborhood rec center.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2011, 02:40:49 PM »

In other news...

When I was in San Diego, I bought a couple of small boxes of Truffle Fudge Bars from John Kelly Chocolates. I had read about them and seen a few TV features about, but had never tried them. Well...

:) :) :) :) :)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2011, 02:42:07 PM »

I did meet my friend at his arrival gate, and we chatted a bit as he made his way to baggage claim. Fun!

Glad it worked out.  That doesn't happen very often.

I even held up a sign - well, my iPad - saying "Welcome Home". :)
Make Your Own Luck.

Jane

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2011, 02:42:14 PM »

Just picked up the rehearsal dinner invitations from the printer - finally!  They had the same trouble that the Staples tech had, but they were willing to solve the problem, not just blame my Mac.  Price was a little higher than their original quote because of some extra set-up, but still lower than the quote from Staples. 

:)

Jane

« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2011, 02:49:22 PM »

Greetings all!  I have returned to the land of the living.  Actually, they sent me home from the ER yesterday afternoon, but I hurt a great deal and I was very grumpy.  So I took all of pills and zoned out for the evening.

I should have checked in here at HHW, just to let you know that I was okay.  That was very rude of me not to check in, and I do apologize to anyone who might have been worried.

Not rude under the conditions.  We were of course concerned but realized you might not be able to post.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up