Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: FRUITFUL  (Read 42922 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: FRUITFUL
« Reply #180 on: October 25, 2011, 05:56:35 PM »

What a pleasant surprise for you and DR Kerry. :)

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #181 on: October 25, 2011, 06:02:17 PM »

What the heck? It's POURING RAIN! Where did that come from?

Hoo & Ray!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #182 on: October 25, 2011, 06:06:42 PM »

Thanks for posting the cast, Jose. The names that I recognize make it sound like it could be great fun.

Good for you, John G., I didn't recognize a single name.

I'll send their pictures, DR TCB. -Maybe then you'll want to recognize some of them. ::)

With or without clothing?

I will have to study those photos very very very (that's 3 verys) carefully.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Laura

« Reply #183 on: October 25, 2011, 06:20:43 PM »

It only lasted about ten minutes. It was nice, though.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #184 on: October 25, 2011, 06:23:38 PM »

Good Evening!

...And that really was a very good first day of rehearsal. We got through all of the music in the show, and we ended a half hour early too! And since some people in the show had either done the show before or had learned all their music in NYC, some of the teaching sessions consisted of a sing-thru or two of their song and that was it.

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #185 on: October 25, 2011, 06:25:18 PM »

Thanks for posting the cast, Jose. The names that I recognize make it sound like it could be great fun.

Good for you, John G., I didn't recognize a single name.

I'll send their pictures, DR TCB. -Maybe then you'll want to recognize some of them. ::)

With or without clothing?

I will have to study those photos very very very (that's 3 verys) carefully.

Well... There are some costume fittings tomorrow. ::)
Make Your Own Luck.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #186 on: October 25, 2011, 06:26:47 PM »

Good Evening!

...And that really was a very good first day of rehearsal. We got through all of the music in the show, and we ended a half hour early too! And since some people in the show had either done the show before or had learned all their music in NYC, some of the teaching sessions consisted of a sing-thru or two of their song and that was it.

:)

:D

Michael

« Reply #187 on: October 25, 2011, 06:31:16 PM »

FJL

Great parody video
Never stop dreaming.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #188 on: October 25, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »

It looks like a chip butty is a french fry sandwich.

That's exactly what it is. It's a way to use up "leftover" chips.

*And at the Chip Shop they even serve a Deep-Fried Chip Butty. In other words, a Deep-Fried Carb Sandwich.

**And, yes, I've ordered it before just out of curiosity's sake. I mean... It was on the menu, so... And it was  only $3.  ::)
Make Your Own Luck.

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #189 on: October 25, 2011, 06:37:40 PM »

BK-

Can The Off-Broadway Show Re-Release On Kritzerland Be DAMES AT SEA With Bernadette Peters. ???Huzzah!

Also-How About Making Arrangements to Record And Release Kander and Ebb's THE VISIT which is being presented in Concert In New York?
That Would Be FAB !!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:01:08 PM by ArnoldMBrockman »

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #190 on: October 25, 2011, 06:37:54 PM »

I had another good Tuesday night eating and drinking session. I had a traditional battered cod and chips which was delicious.

Yum!

There's a place called "Chip Shop" in Brooklyn.  They offer some pretty authentic fish and chips and other English pub fare: curries, mushy peas, chip buttys, and deep-fried candy bars. *They're also (in)famous for letting customers bring any other food item to be battered and deep-fried. Deep-fried pizza slices, however, are no longer allowed. ::)

Years ago, there used to be a local restaurant called Crackers.  One of their specialty appetizers was deep fried pickle spears.  They were very good...but Crackers closed about 15-20 years ago. :(

I love fried pickles - or "frickles". A lot of places serve fried pickle slices/chips, but prefer spears.

And usually with ranch dressing on the side. YUM! :)
Make Your Own Luck.

td

• td
« Reply #191 on: October 25, 2011, 06:40:50 PM »

I need to see some movies with Diganth in them.  ;)
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #192 on: October 25, 2011, 06:42:29 PM »

~~~~~NO SNEEZE RECOVERY VIBES TO DR RON PULLIAM~~~~~

DR Ron Pulliam - What kind of implants are you getting?
Make Your Own Luck.

td

• td
« Reply #193 on: October 25, 2011, 06:42:34 PM »

This is what I found on Facebook, which actually comes from wikipedia. .  . :

Diganth Manchale, known as Diganth, is an Indian actor and former model, He is mainly active in Kannada cinema.

Early life
He was born in Sagara, Karnataka. Diganth completed his schooling in Seva Bharathi and Pre-University in Tunga Mahavidyalaya, Thirthahalli where his father, Mr. Krishnamurthy, taught as a professor. His mother's name is Mallika. Diganth has an elder brother. He has extensively participated in the separate "Havyakanad" movement.

Career
He was introduced to Kannada films by the movie, Miss California and later in the Kanglish flick, "SMS 6260", but shot into limelight with his role in the film Mungaru Male. Later, he starred in a blockbuster movie titled Gaalipata. After Gaalipata's success, Diganth starred in five movies in the lead role. His latest movie Manasaare as a solo hero went on to be a hit and put him in the big league. It also brought him some critical appreciation.Pancharangi too was a hit, well known for its dialogues. He has also portrayed the role of the protagonist in the Tulu Drama/Film "Kadala Mage" (Tulu/Kannada: ಕಡಲ ಮಗೆ) He is usually known to excel in roles which have a comic touch, with deadpan facial expressions.
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #194 on: October 25, 2011, 06:46:53 PM »

DR Jose, tell Ben Davis hello for me! Is the other Anripholus his brother? They have the same last name.

DR elmore - Ben Davis says, "Hello," too.

Ben and Anderson are not brothers. However, they've sort of decided to go ahead and tell people that they are just so that they don't have to convince people that they aren't. ;)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2011, 06:49:46 PM »

Back from my meeting and deal is done.  Kritzerland will be releasing its first newish Broadway show (albeit one that closed in June) The People In The Picture, starring Donna Murphy, with music by Mike Stoller and Artie Butler, and lyrics by Iris Rainer Dart.  Very excited to be doing this and it's on the very fast track for a December release.  This was originally coming on a different label, but they parted ways a few months ago - and when I heard how this label does things and the charges they make (believe me they pay for NOTHING - the authors paid for everything, and would have paid for printing, pressing and everything else), fees for all manner of pointless things - which is, I think, how they stay in business.  Well, that's just disgusting to me and if you heard the outrageous charges it would be disgusting to you.  It certainly was disgusting to the authors, who are very happy to be doing this with Kritzerland, who charges no fees like those as we really have no employees. 

Does anyone know if this news has already been posted on BWW or All That Chat?
Make Your Own Luck.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2011, 07:01:01 PM »

BK-

Have To Believe The Off-Broadway Show Re-Release On Kritzerland Has To Be DAMES AT SEA With Bernadette Peters. Huzzah!

Also-How About Making Arrangengements to Record And Release Kander and Ebb's THE VISIT which is being presented in Concert In New York?
That Would Be FAB !!
Your keyboard to God's ear.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2011, 07:03:47 PM »

I had another good Tuesday night eating and drinking session. I had a traditional battered cod and chips which was delicious.

Yum!

There's a place called "Chip Shop" in Brooklyn.  They offer some pretty authentic fish and chips and other English pub fare: curries, mushy peas, chip buttys, and deep-fried candy bars. *They're also (in)famous for letting customers bring any other food item to be battered and deep-fried. Deep-fried pizza slices, however, are no longer allowed. ::)

Years ago, there used to be a local restaurant called Crackers.  One of their specialty appetizers was deep fried pickle spears.  They were very good...but Crackers closed about 15-20 years ago. :(

I love fried pickles - or "frickles". A lot of places serve fried pickle slices/chips, but prefer spears.

And usually with ranch dressing on the side. YUM! :)
I know a place that hand-batters the pickle spears in a cornmeal batter and the ranch is homemade with plenty of black pepper. Righteous.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2011, 07:04:34 PM »

I am signing out now to pack up the computer and probably won't log in again until we're home.  Au Revoir!  Auf Wiedersehen!  Bye for now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Safe Homeward Travel Vibes to DR Ginny and Richard! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tritto!

Ditto!
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2011, 07:05:52 PM »

I sent Rebecca Luker an email two days ago, asking her "how's your Russian accent?" and she sent me back this answer:
"I open my mouth and borscht comes out."
LOL!
― Voltaire

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #200 on: October 25, 2011, 07:07:57 PM »

"I Wonder As I Wander" is arrangd. Two to go by the weekend!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

John G.

« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2011, 07:08:07 PM »

"Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?"

Yes, it's "Heathers" for the evening's entertainment.
― Voltaire

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »

I am signing out now to pack up the computer and probably won't log in again until we're home.  Au Revoir!  Auf Wiedersehen!  Bye for now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Safe Homeward Travel Vibes to DR Ginny and Richard! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tritto!

Ditto!

QUARTTO!
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #203 on: October 25, 2011, 07:17:06 PM »

Back from my meeting and deal is done.  Kritzerland will be releasing its first newish Broadway show (albeit one that closed in June) The People In The Picture, starring Donna Murphy, with music by Mike Stoller and Artie Butler, and lyrics by Iris Rainer Dart.  Very excited to be doing this and it's on the very fast track for a December release.  This was originally coming on a different label, but they parted ways a few months ago - and when I heard how this label does things and the charges they make (believe me they pay for NOTHING - the authors paid for everything, and would have paid for printing, pressing and everything else), fees for all manner of pointless things - which is, I think, how they stay in business.  Well, that's just disgusting to me and if you heard the outrageous charges it would be disgusting to you.  It certainly was disgusting to the authors, who are very happy to be doing this with Kritzerland, who charges no fees like those as we really have no employees. 

Does anyone know if this news has already been posted on BWW or All That Chat?

It has... http://www.talkinbroadway.com/allthatchat/d.php?id=2018900
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2011, 07:18:39 PM »

Tritto!

Ditto!

QUARTTO!

(Quinto! ;))
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Laura

« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2011, 07:20:08 PM »

Safe travels, Ginny!

FJL

« Reply #206 on: October 25, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »

FJL

Great parody video

Thanks, Michael S!

John G.

« Reply #207 on: October 25, 2011, 08:20:35 PM »

Just finished typing a Halloween recipe for Gingersnap Tongue. Any takers?
― Voltaire

Laura

« Reply #208 on: October 25, 2011, 08:25:01 PM »

Yes!

Laura

« Reply #209 on: October 25, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »

I am waiting for the Benedryl to kick in. I hope it does so soon.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up