Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE FUN DAY  (Read 9266 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE FUN DAY
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2012, 01:02:55 PM »

PAGE THREE DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2012, 01:04:58 PM »

This has been a day of many small events:
   1, the Overture for EILEEN is being perfomed on March 17 in a Dublin concert; the Dublin boys needed copies of the clarinet parts sent, so I got in touch with Curtis and he sent off the pdf files
   2. The evacuation of Toyland has begun. I had to send inventory of the office to the California office and now they want photos. Hopefully, Curtis will take care of that.
  3. The Man from Philadelphia and i have been passing info back and forth about a new office space
  4. I'm trying to make a dent in the orchestration for "I Won't Dance"

Keep them vibes coming!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 01:15:23 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2012, 01:11:30 PM »

Hello, everyone.

<cough, cough>

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2012, 01:11:50 PM »

Continued rehearsal and travel vibes to BK!

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2012, 01:13:45 PM »

Anti-fire vibes to DR Elmore.

Fires can be really scary. It would rattle me, too, and I'm usually pretty calm. Hope things settle down soon.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2012, 01:14:19 PM »

<cough, cough>

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2012, 01:16:03 PM »

TTFN.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2012, 01:26:43 PM »

Had a very nice rehearsal this morning - cleaned up a few more things and I think it's going to be fine.  It will be nice in a month or so when we have the week we've always needed to go through everything slowly and methodically and she has the time to rehearse, lock in things, and get comfy with them.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2012, 01:29:58 PM »

Happy to find that Jose and some friends will be coming tonight.  Continually baffled by the absence of elmore, but that's just me.  I think everyone here knows how busy I get, but you know what - despite having written a 530 page manuscript in three weeks while also issuing two CDs, writing their liner notes, and doing a Kritzerland show, if I needed to have a meal with a friend I always found the hour to do so.   I'd think an hour off to dine or see a singer would be a nice little break, because nice little breaks are necessary.  Surprised Ben hasn't even responded to the invite for tonight.  It's an early show (7) it's free, and it's fun.  Well, at least we'll have Jose and company and dear reader Iris.  I miss everyone else but apparently they don't miss me - and now, I shall go eat some worms.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2012, 02:07:52 PM »

1, the Overture for EILEEN is being perfomed on March 17 in a Dublin concert; the Dublin boys needed copies of the clarinet parts sent, so I got in touch with Curtis and he sent off the pdf files
   2. The evacuation of Toyland has begun. I had to send inventory of the office to the California office and now they want photos. Hopefully, Curtis will take care of that.
  3. The Man from Philadelphia and i have been passing info back and forth about a new office space

Keep them vibes coming!
You got the vibes and I've got "I Won't Dance" going back and forth in my head. Could be worse.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2012, 02:08:06 PM »

Safe Travel vibes to BK!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2012, 02:16:12 PM »

...nice little breaks are necessary...

When we find ourselves frantically patching holes in the dikes surrounding our professiona/personal lives, we often view the luxury of  "a nice little break" as an invitation to an unwelcome flood. You are most fortunate that you can keep all your juggling balls safely aloft while you take an hour out for dinner.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2012, 02:25:03 PM »

Keep them vibes coming!

Continued vibes to elmore!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2012, 02:40:19 PM »

Happy to find that Jose and some friends will be coming tonight.  Continually baffled by the absence of elmore, but that's just me.  I think everyone here knows how busy I get, but you know what - despite having written a 530 page manuscript in three weeks while also issuing two CDs, writing their liner notes, and doing a Kritzerland show, if I needed to have a meal with a friend I always found the hour to do so.   I'd think an hour off to dine or see a singer would be a nice little break, because nice little breaks are necessary.  Surprised Ben hasn't even responded to the invite for tonight.  It's an early show (7) it's free, and it's fun.  Well, at least we'll have Jose and company and dear reader Iris.  I miss everyone else but apparently they don't miss me - and now, I shall go eat some worms.

Elmore is way too busy and stressed!
It would help a lot more if I got a "see you next visit and good luck" instad of this. BK.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:42:43 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2012, 03:00:51 PM »

Keep them vibes coming!

Continued vibes to elmore!

DITTO!!!

Jane

« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2012, 03:05:49 PM »

I should have taken some Tylenol at 1:00am instead of 3:00am.  Again I should have taken more at 7:00 instead of waiting until 9:00.  I might have prevented my headache from turning into a mild migraine.  Fortunately walking Sherlock got rid of it & I felt good by the time we went to the gym.

Since Sherlock still has a sock over his foot to protect the scraped pad we just walked on the walking path, nice & easy for me head.  For the first time we passed the memorial where the young man was murdered.  It was very sad. 

KevinH

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2012, 03:12:55 PM »

I'm home from the city that never sleeps.  

I enjoyed our get-together yesterday.  It was nice seeing FJL and Jose and meeting Skip.  And as BK mentioned, later Todd Ellison and his partner and their baby came along.  I have a couple of pictures of BK with the baby.  He's adorable--and the baby's cute too.  

Last night I went to see Newsical, the Musical, against the advice of a couple of people.  I enjoyed it--Christine Pedi was hilarious as Joan Rivers, Suze Orman and Liza.  There was a fun section on the Republican candidates.

Thanks again, BK!  I had a great time!

KevinH

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2012, 03:17:06 PM »

If anyone would like to volunteer to post my photos, I'll email them to you.  I'm hopeless when it comes to this stuff!

KevinH

« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »

Vibes for DR elmore!

George

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2012, 03:19:01 PM »

If anyone would like to volunteer to post my photos, I'll email them to you.  I'm hopeless when it comes to this stuff!

Kevin, you can e-mail them to me.  I set up a HainesHisWay Photobucket account and it can be used for just such a purpose. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2012, 03:43:51 PM »

DR KevinH I'm glad you had a fun time & look forward to your pics.

KevinH

« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2012, 03:51:12 PM »

Kevin, you can e-mail them to me.  I set up a HainesHisWay Photobucket account and it can be used for just such a purpose. :D

Thanks, George!

Danise

« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2012, 04:09:31 PM »

Hi all!   Are you ok DR Jeanne, I saw your coughing. 

Glad to hear that everyone had a good time in the New City of York.  I also wish I could have been there.

DR Elmore--remember when I had that fire here at the house?  It took months before I could settle down.  I got up a dozen times in the night because I was SURE that I heard that horrible crackle noise.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 04:20:01 PM by Danise »
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

MBarnum

« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2012, 04:09:39 PM »

I dislike both of the Rachels on THE AMAZING RACE. However, I do like Ralph...and I hope he and (the non-Big Brother) Rachel last long enough for there to be a shirtless competition of some sort.  ;)

DR JMK, believe it or don't, but Brendon and Rachel did not know each other prior to being contestants on BIG BROTHER....they met on the show and fell in love. What Brendon sees in her, I do not know.

My favorite team on Amazing Race is the two Alabama guys.

MBarnum

« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2012, 04:10:59 PM »

DR Elmore, I am very glad that the fire didn't spread to the fire escape...otherwise I would be forced to rent a hotel room next NY trip. And you know how cheap I am.

Danise

« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2012, 04:11:13 PM »

Fast healing vibes to DD Sherlock's paw.  Poor guy.

And in other news, if you look on the Angies List Facebook page, you might see a post or two about about someone you know.  ;)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2012, 04:12:46 PM »

Yes THAT Brendon.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2012, 04:13:00 PM »

Turned out to be over 70 degrees here today.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

George

« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2012, 04:19:11 PM »

Fast healing vibes to DD Sherlock's paw.  Poor guy.

And in other news, if you look on the Angies List Facebook page, you might see a post or two about about someone you know.  ;)

Speaking of...I finished the DVD of Danise's guest appearanace on ANDERSON.  If anyone else wants a copy, send me a message (e-mail, PM, etc.).  I'll compile a list. :D

Danise

« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2012, 04:21:19 PM »

Thank you, DR George!  I hope I can copy it when I get it because I've had a couple people as to see it but I wouldn't want to loan out my only copy!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up