Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: KRITZERLAND AT STERLING'S 20  (Read 40391 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: KRITZERLAND AT STERLING'S 20
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2012, 05:22:01 PM »

It didn't get quite as high in San Antonio today, Cillaliz, but I did some gardening after work and worked up quite a sweat. Slowly but surely, it's looking a tiny bit better in the backyard.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2012, 05:22:12 PM »

Page five!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2012, 05:33:25 PM »

Well, I just hit the minstrel show in the middle of "GOBOD." Not my cup of tea.
― Voltaire

Jennifer

« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2012, 05:33:28 PM »

Oy. There is scarlet fever and strep throat going around my niece's school. Five reportrd cases. And when I picked her up today she said her throat was hurting. It is very hard to tell if a kid means it hurts alot. She has had a very runny nose the past few days. But today she was able to play, eat and talk/sing. So how much could it really be hurting?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:38:09 PM by Jennifer »

Jennifer

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2012, 05:36:17 PM »

My other niece who is two also has a congested nose. But she has a cough. She had bad cases of the croup (sp?) twice already. So hopefully she will be okay too.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2012, 05:39:10 PM »

It didn't get quite as high in San Antonio today, Cillaliz, but I did some gardening after work and worked up quite a sweat. Slowly but surely, it's looking a tiny bit better in the backyard.

I just read an article which Listed San Antonio as one of the worst places for allergies.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2012, 05:44:23 PM »

Well, I'm off to my parents for dinner.

Have a good rest of the evening, all!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2012, 05:44:46 PM »

Oy. There is scarlet fever and strep throat going around my niece's school. Five reportrd cases. And when I picked her up today she said her throat was hurting. It is very hard to tell if a kid means it hurts alot. She has had a very runny nose the past few days. But today she was able to play, eat and talk/sing. So how much could it really be hurting?

You can find photos on line of what the tongue looks like if she has scarlet fever.  Did the school send home info on this? 

I think of strep throat as being painful so out of curiosity I did a search.  It seems you can have strep without much pain.  They went to the doctor because of a fever & white spots on their throats.

Jane

« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2012, 05:46:13 PM »

HEALTH VIBES FOR THE NIECES OF DR JENNIFER!!

STAY HEALTHY VIBES FOR DR JENNIFER!

Jane

« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2012, 05:58:24 PM »

Today Craig sent a letter of intent to enroll to Johns Hopkins University.  He won't be attending the campus in Baltimore.  Instead he decided on a two year program with courses at the Rockville & Columbia campuses.  He opted for this program as he can work, & be paid, while going to school but most of all because it offers more time & experience in the classroom than the other programs he was accepted to.

They also said he could finish his work term here & begin classes in July instead of May.  He will only miss one class & can fit it in at a later date.  That will also give him time to take one or two prerequisite classes online before he moves. 

KevinH

« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2012, 06:05:38 PM »

Congrats to the Brockmans!

KevinH

« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2012, 06:06:19 PM »

Vibes for DR TCB.  We'll be anxious to hear how you're doing after surgery.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2012, 06:07:27 PM »

Off to rehearsal  - run of Act One of Annie - I want to say it will be painless....

John G.

« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2012, 06:11:23 PM »

I just read an article which Listed San Antonio as one of the worst places for allergies.
Yes, I live on my meds.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2012, 06:12:01 PM »

HEALTH VIBES FOR THE NIECES OF DR JENNIFER!!

STAY HEALTHY VIBES FOR DR JENNIFER!
Ditto.
― Voltaire

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »

Hello, everyone.

Congrats to BK on such a successful show!

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2012, 06:19:54 PM »

MEGA VIBES TO DR TCB FOR TOMORROW'S SURGERY!!

You know we'll all be thinking about you and hoping for a completely successful outcome!!

KevinH

« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2012, 06:25:25 PM »

Congrats to BK on the success of your show!

Cillaliz

« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2012, 06:30:07 PM »

Wednesday afternoon I just happen to have set aside to do some work.....so, I'm going to skip out at 4:00 PM and go to see TITANIC in 3D.  I really hate wearing the glasses over my glasses, but I think it will be fun to see it again.   I think I saw it 20 times in the theater when it came out.  I never liked it on the small screen.  This will be fun.   

My niece saw it 21 times...and paid for me to take her four of those times!  I'm actually thinking about going again.  I have a $10 gift card.  I have to use it on something.

Oh Good idea, I do have a gift card.  I can't use my pass for it, but the gift card is just as good

John G.

« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2012, 07:25:42 PM »

This is the kitty who lives back door from me but prefers me to his owners. They named him Otis. I think that has something to do with it.
― Voltaire

Jennifer

« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2012, 07:28:28 PM »

You can find photos on line of what the tongue looks like if she has scarlet fever.  Did the school send home info on this? 

I think of strep throat as being painful so out of curiosity I did a search.  It seems you can have strep without much pain.  They went to the doctor because of a fever & white spots on their throats.
They emailed the parents the symptoms. My brother-in-law read me the email. But when i picked up my niece all i knew was that kids had these illnesses. I do not think she had a fever. And i did look in her mouth and did not notice anything. I asked her when her throat started hurting. She said at daycare during homework. I asked her if she told her teacher. She said no they were not allowed to talk during homework.

Jennifer

« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2012, 07:30:30 PM »

Is anybody here watching Dancing With The Stars? There are a bunch of teams i like.

John G.

« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2012, 07:40:26 PM »

They emailed the parents the symptoms. My brother-in-law read me the email. But when i picked up my niece all i knew was that kids had these illnesses. I do not think she had a fever. And i did look in her mouth and did not notice anything. I asked her when her throat started hurting. She said at daycare during homework. I asked her if she told her teacher. She said no they were not allowed to talk during homework.

I hope you straightened her out on that kind of attitude. And I hope she's doing OK.
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »

This is the kitty who lives back door from me but prefers me to his owners. They named him Otis. I think that has something to do with it.

Hi Otis!!!!   My favorite palindrome is    Sit on a potato pan otis.

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2012, 08:08:10 PM »

TCB-

Vibes and Marimbas For A Speedy Recovery From Your Operation

Cillaliz

« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2012, 08:08:43 PM »

Is anybody here watching Dancing With The Stars? There are a bunch of teams i like.

I'm watching.  Don't have a favorite yet

John G.

« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2012, 08:12:18 PM »

I'm about an hour into "The Ides of March." It has all the earmarks of a thriller. But there's no tension and nothing to get all that thrilled about. I know the comments in the past, especially from BK, have said similar things, but I guess I just had to see it for myself.
― Voltaire

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2012, 08:13:26 PM »

I must say I'm a bit verklempt listening to THE GOOD OLD BAD OLD DAYS, especially "The Good Things in Life," which was always one of my favorite tunes from the score.  It means more to me now as a middle aged man than it did as a kid.  :)
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2012, 08:18:34 PM »

I just finished Bk's latest memoir. I am touched and honored to be a part of it, and quite moved by its generosity and heart.

BK, you did good.

Really, really good.

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Michael

« Reply #149 on: April 02, 2012, 08:18:55 PM »

I had the opportunity to congratulate DR Arnold Brockman in person this evening. We met during the intermission of the Broadway Cabaret series show we were seeing.

I came on to see the beautiful picture!!
Never stop dreaming.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up