Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: THREE FOR THE STAGE  (Read 42209 times)

FJL

Re: THREE FOR THE STAGE
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2012, 08:14:18 AM »

Vibes and love and hugs to dear TCB!!!!

Jennifer

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2012, 08:15:09 AM »

DR Cillaliz, re: DWTS.

There are a lot of really good teams this season.

I think my favorite is Mark/Katherine. I did not know her before this season. But I can't recall ever seeing a more beautiful and lovely person. She just radiants goodness. And her dancing is freaking awesome. I can't believe how great she is.

I am also cheering for Sherri and Val. I know how much she has wanted to do this show and how much it means to her. And she's doing pretty good.

I am also very impressed by Chelsie/Roshon (sp?) and Cheryl/William (is that his name? he is doing great).

I also quite like Derek and Maria.

I think Kim and Erkel (sorry forget his real name) are quite good too. But for some reason his personality just doesn't do it for me.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2012, 08:16:49 AM »

Didn't FDR attend Croton?
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2012, 08:22:14 AM »

Didn't FDR attend Croton?

Not mine
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jennifer

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2012, 08:28:49 AM »

I am not sure if this has been posted here or not. But I just read that Neil Patrick Harris is hosting the 2012 Tony awards. Love, love, love him. He's also hosting with Kelly this Friday (Live With Kelly). Love them together.

MBarnum

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2012, 08:32:31 AM »

TOD:

If I recall correctly, the first thing I ordered off of the interweb was this King Kong salt and pepper shaker set...I know for sure that it was the first thing that I ordered off of Ebay, at least.

MBarnum

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2012, 08:33:37 AM »

I love crotons on my salad. I didn't know you could grow them yourself.

MBarnum

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2012, 08:36:02 AM »

While looking for a photo of the King Kong salt and pepper shaker set, I came across this Robot salt and pepper shaker set...I think I need to get them!

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2012, 08:54:14 AM »

While looking for a photo of the King Kong salt and pepper shaker set, I came across this Robot salt and pepper shaker set...I think I need to get them!

I love their monograms.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2012, 09:29:41 AM »

Hello, goodbye

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2012, 09:35:50 AM »

You say goodbye I say hello.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2012, 09:36:05 AM »

TOD:  A Stephen King novel via Amazon.com.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2012, 09:37:12 AM »

More interesting Annie facts: in 1995, I met my first ever bf on AOL.  It was a great match.  His name was John and we had a love for theatre and music.  Well, the "firsts" are always difficult, and at the time I wasn't sure where I was with that part of my life, and I freaked out, and we broke up.  We sorta stayed in touch, some words were exchanged (not good ones), and we lost touch for many years.  I tried to get in touch with him, but I had never heard back.  In 2011, I bit the bullet again and contacted him about my production of Sunset Blvd as that was a mutual obsession between the two of us, and he happened to be in town and came to the show.  He had nice things to say and we scheduled a time to meet and chat.

Anyway, he's back in my life as a great friend.  We are both thankful we re-connected.... and he's playing Drake in my production of Annie.   It's kinda surreal having him in the show, but it goes to show that sometimes time does heal everything.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 09:57:33 AM by Matthew »

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2012, 09:56:25 AM »

Yes, I'm still alive. Long story short, I had a relapse of my bug and was laid up for another week.  Then they released my mom from the hospital to the rehab center.  The next day the rehab doctor called me to tell me he was worried about Mom's oxygen intake level and that he wanted to send her to another hospital instead of the one that released her (probably too early!). So Mom has been now dealing with higher co2 levels along with fluid in her lungs. 

I can't say enough good things about this new hospital.  Everyone--doctors included--are incredibly helpful and attentive. They are very aggressive in treating their patients where at the other hospital I sometimes felt they were writing Mom off.  So glad that the rehab doctor suggested we switch and have another set of eyes look at her.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2012, 09:56:31 AM »

DR John G, that is a nice kitty that has adopted you.

Jane

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 09:57:25 AM »

From DR Jennifer:
I asked her if she told her teacher. She said no they were not allowed to talk during homework.

;D

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 09:58:49 AM »

TOD:

I think the first thing I ever purchased via the Internet would have been a Xeroid robot on the Prodigy Marketplace (does Prodigy count as the Internet?)
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Jane

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2012, 09:58:58 AM »

STAY HEALTHY VIBES FOR THE FAMILY OF DR JENNIFER!

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 10:00:05 AM »

* * * * * Vibes and prayers for DR TCB's surgery * * * * *
-- Anaïs Nin

Jane

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2012, 10:00:36 AM »

From DR Laura:
Oh -- after going through the naked machine, I got felt up anyway.

What on you looked suspicious in the naked machine.  ::)

Children squealing in delight during a flight.  I like that.  I would not want to be on a plane where the family was kicked off due to a temper tantrum.

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2012, 10:01:12 AM »

* * * * * Health Vibes For DR Jennifer's Family * * * * *
-- Anaïs Nin

Jane

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 10:03:12 AM »

A few months ago I mentioned the arrival at Edinburgh zoo of the giant pandas Tian Tian and Yang Guan.

The exciting news is that they are due to meet, or rather to mate, tomorrow! Tian Tian only has two days in the year to conceive and when they meet for the first time tomorrow, they will either fight or with luck we may soon hear the patter of baby panda feet.

I hope you do hear the patter of baby panda feet in the near future.  The world needs more panda bears.

Jane

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 10:05:10 AM »

When I finished the book, my initial feeling was a great sadness that I had missed the entire mess and wasn't around to help a friend in trouble. So, once I figure out whwere all of this is going, i'll see what I can do about Amazon.

Awww, this is very touching.

Jane

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 10:06:59 AM »

TOD:

If I recall correctly, the first thing I ordered off of the interweb was this King Kong salt and pepper shaker set...I know for sure that it was the first thing that I ordered off of Ebay, at least.

I like this.  I've been looking for a good salt shaker.  Every time I see one I like the holes are too big.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 10:07:33 AM »

I, on the other hand, am up.  I could not fall asleep last night - up until four, so six hours of sleep.

Jane

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2012, 10:07:35 AM »

I love their monograms.

;D

Jane

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2012, 10:08:37 AM »

More interesting Annie facts: in 1995, I met my first ever bf on AOL.  It was a great match.  His name was John and we had a love for theatre and music.  Well, the "firsts" are always difficult, and at the time I wasn't sure where I was with that part of my life, and I freaked out, and we broke up.  We sorta stayed in touch, some words were exchanged (not good ones), and we lost touch for many years.  I tried to get in touch with him, but I had never heard back.  In 2011, I bit the bullet again and contacted him about my production of Sunset Blvd as that was a mutual obsession between the two of us, and he happened to be in town and came to the show.  He had nice things to say and we scheduled a time to meet and chat.

Anyway, he's back in my life as a great friend.  We are both thankful we re-connected.... and he's playing Drake in my production of Annie.   It's kinda surreal having him in the show, but it goes to show that sometimes time does heal everything.

This is a very nice story.  I'm glad it has a happy ending.

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2012, 10:08:42 AM »

A big thank you go BK for the coffee mug gifty that came with the book.  ALBUM PRODUCED BY... is next on my reading list ( as soon as I finish THE PARIS WIFE)
-- Anaïs Nin

Jane

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2012, 10:10:44 AM »

BE HEALTHY VIBES FOR DR DAN (the MAN) AND FOR THE MOTHER OF DR DAN (the MAN)!!

Jennifer

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2012, 10:16:25 AM »

From DR Jennifer:
I asked her if she told her teacher. She said no they were not allowed to talk during homework.

;D

It's funny but slightly ridiculous. Especially considering my niece is not really shy. If any kid is bugginer her in class she tells the teacher.  So i was shocked that she said this. But i guess if her throat had really been hurting ... well then she would have said something.

I explained to her that the teacher does not want her talking to her friends. But that can talk to the teacher if she is feeling sick.

Anyhow she went to school today. Her sister stayed home.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up