Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: KRITZERLAND AT STERLING'S 21  (Read 17614 times)

Danise

Re: KRITZERLAND AT STERLING'S 21
« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2012, 07:12:09 PM »

Sorry folks being absent been under the weather again and spent some time in the hospital. So I can use some late night vibes sent may  way.

Thanks

Many vibes your way, DR Mike!!!   I wish you a speedy recovery from your hospital stay!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Cillaliz

« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2012, 07:12:58 PM »

Last night the cats were chasing a moth around the house, making all sorts of racket and knocking things over. I had to get up and get rid of said moth.  Then i was wide awake.  I thought they've been fighting every night. Now I think they are on bug patrol

Cillaliz

« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »

Speaking of things with wings, I've never seen more butterflies than I have in the past few days.  Not like the migration, just tons of them flying here and there.  Mostly yellow ones

Danise

« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2012, 07:14:11 PM »

Well, time for me to leave work.

Be back later.
  Be safe and have a good "day" at work.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2012, 07:15:33 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANISE!!!! 
  Thank you so much, DR Cilaliz!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Ginny

« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2012, 08:10:42 PM »

Vibes for DR Mike!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2012, 08:23:05 PM »

'night!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Cillaliz

« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2012, 08:58:23 PM »

LOL, this is online from the meeting I went to tonight.  I don't think I've ever seen a worse photo of me in the paper

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/a1/leif-erikson-park-still-favored-site-as-bryant-school-replacement/article_f6698531-76e0-5988-844e-3da978f59cbc.html

Cillaliz

« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2012, 08:59:27 PM »

Oh my it gets even bigger when I click on it.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2012, 09:10:34 PM »

I think we should all write captions for it, Cilla.  :)
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2012, 09:10:55 PM »

"How the HELL do I get this stuff off of my hands?"
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

ChasSmith

« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2012, 09:12:12 PM »

Lady Macbeth says what?

Cillaliz

« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2012, 09:48:01 PM »

I think we should all write captions for it, Cilla.  :)

Go for it!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2012, 09:48:12 PM »

"How the HELL do I get this stuff off of my hands?"

LOL!! 

Cillaliz

« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2012, 09:51:01 PM »

If I remember, I was talking about touching 120 year old slag in Sunken Gardens Park.   It's left from the coal power plant that used to run the cable cars up and down Jackson Street

Cillaliz

« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2012, 09:55:53 PM »

The slag looks a bit like huge petrified dinosaur poop.  Not that I have any idea what dinosaur poop looks like

Cillaliz

« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2012, 10:05:42 PM »

Tomorrow I'll be having dinner with a group to welcome Donovan Rypkema to town.  He's speaking at 7:30 am on Wed. and there are already 90 people registered. 

This is great   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzIy5Wm4ujI

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2012, 10:06:26 PM »

Sorry folks being absent been under the weather again and spent some time in the hospital. So I can use some late night vibes sent may  way.

Thanks

~~~Get Well Quickly Vibes for DR Mike!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Cillaliz

« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2012, 10:06:48 PM »

We're hosting him for Historic Preservation Week.  I'm looking forward to meeting him. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2012, 10:07:24 PM »

Get well vibes for DR Mike

Laura

« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2012, 10:15:42 PM »

Vibes to Mike! I hope you feel better soon!
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Cillaliz

« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2012, 10:19:51 PM »

Oh good lord, when ice cream calls, you have to answer the phone.

Now your talking my language!!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2012, 10:21:39 PM »

Back from Beth Malone's show - she was, as always, great.  It's a good show, but I ultimately felt that the song selections, most unknown, don't always serve her wonderful storytelling.  What happened prior to the show with an opening act that should never have been allowed anywhere (it was allowed because Beth was trying to be nice) was a textbook example of a self-indulgent performer thinking an audience cares about the screwed up life - note to performer: We don't know you and therefore we don't care, not when your act is a laundry list of how awful your life was.  After forty-five minutes, Michael Sterling wisely got the hook (after she finished a song, he just got on the loudspeaker and said thank you.  She was a little shocked she was done, but everyone in the audience, bar none, was thrilled.  At one point I looked at the Hollises and said, "Why don't we all kill ourselves right now."

Cillaliz

« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2012, 10:25:49 PM »

Ok, time for bed.  Tomorrow will be a long day, but after watching that video, I'm really looking forward to dinner

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2012, 10:50:24 PM »

Back from Beth Malone's show - she was, as always, great.  It's a good show, but I ultimately felt that the song selections, most unknown, don't always serve her wonderful storytelling.  What happened prior to the show with an opening act that should never have been allowed anywhere (it was allowed because Beth was trying to be nice) was a textbook example of a self-indulgent performer thinking an audience cares about the screwed up life - note to performer: We don't know you and therefore we don't care, not when your act is a laundry list of how awful your life was.  After forty-five minutes, Michael Sterling wisely got the hook (after she finished a song, he just got on the loudspeaker and said thank you.  She was a little shocked she was done, but everyone in the audience, bar none, was thrilled.  At one point I looked at the Hollises and said, "Why don't we all kill ourselves right now."

Yikes!  Good for Michael Sterling.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2012, 11:09:35 PM »

Yikes!  Good for Michael Sterling.

What he said
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up