Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: THE INVASION OF THE FALLING ORANGE BALLS  (Read 38653 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re: THE INVASION OF THE FALLING ORANGE BALLS
« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2012, 05:39:59 PM »

I Know what your Bacon did last Summer
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2012, 05:40:27 PM »

The Bacon that Shakes the Barley
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2012, 05:41:04 PM »

How to Train your Bacon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2012, 05:41:30 PM »

Hunt for Red Bacon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2012, 05:42:51 PM »

Roman Bacon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2012, 05:43:08 PM »

Bacon at Tiffanys

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2012, 05:43:35 PM »

Men who stare at Bacon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #157 on: September 05, 2012, 05:44:54 PM »

The Bacon Syndrome

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2012, 05:45:11 PM »

I spoke too soon.  Great pictures, indeed, and they just kept on coming.  It all looks fantastic, DR Elmore.

DITTO!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:49:52 PM by Jane »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2012, 05:45:47 PM »

The Bacon wears Prada

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #160 on: September 05, 2012, 05:46:21 PM »

The Iron Bacon

Jane

« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2012, 05:47:08 PM »

This was big news many years ago. I don't remember it, but my sister was in Miss Sherri's Romper Room class.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Phoenix-woman-says-drug-manufacturers-apology-is-50-years-overdue-168570266.html

Thanks for the link.  I read the "apology"  and story but didn't make the ROMPER ROOM connection.

She was fired for being unsuitable for working with children. I read that her fetus had no legs and one arm.

I wonder how surprised she was to be fired since she went public with the story.  At least she was able to get a legal abortion. 

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #162 on: September 05, 2012, 05:47:13 PM »

Something about BAcon

Jane

« Reply #163 on: September 05, 2012, 05:48:59 PM »

I remember thinking what a dear man at his age for him and Mimi to make that effort to come all the way downtown - in that horrible weather - to see Skip's show, and not full of himself at all with all the success he'd had, of course because we were Mimi's friends, but still....  i didn't realize he was 86..

So very kind of him.  Sending vibes of comfort to his dear Mimi.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #164 on: September 05, 2012, 05:50:51 PM »

This was big news many years ago. I don't remember it, but my sister was in Miss Sherri's Romper Room class.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Phoenix-woman-says-drug-manufacturers-apology-is-50-years-overdue-168570266.html

Thanks for the link.  I read the "apology"  and story but didn't make the ROMPER ROOM connection.

She was fired for being unsuitable for working with children. I read that her fetus had no legs and one arm.

I wonder how surprised she was to be fired since she went public with the story.  At least she was able to get a legal abortion. 

I read an article earlier this week on the BBC website concerning the apology and people in Britain are very upset about the lack of sincerity and timeliness of the apology

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #165 on: September 05, 2012, 05:53:04 PM »

Jane, I know you and Keith have done some genealogy research before...

I am wondering if you have ever heard of an occupation called "Morocco Worker"

I have several ideas but I am not sure that any of them are correct. This is listed in a death record.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:57:56 PM by DakotaCelt »

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #166 on: September 05, 2012, 06:01:23 PM »

I have several ideas but I am not sure that any of them are correct. This is listed in a death record.

"Morocco Worker" makes me think of...

The Bacon Worker.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #167 on: September 05, 2012, 06:02:44 PM »

The First Bacon Musical!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #168 on: September 05, 2012, 06:02:52 PM »

Joe and the Bacon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #169 on: September 05, 2012, 06:03:54 PM »

The Dead Bacon society

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #170 on: September 05, 2012, 06:04:08 PM »

Good Bacon Hunting

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #171 on: September 05, 2012, 06:04:41 PM »

"Morocco Worker" makes me think of...

The Bacon Worker.

Good one!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #172 on: September 05, 2012, 06:05:07 PM »

Star Trek: The Wrath of Bacon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2012, 06:05:42 PM »

Star Wars: REturn of the Bacon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #174 on: September 05, 2012, 06:07:05 PM »

Mission Bacon III

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2012, 06:07:15 PM »

Men in Bacon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2012, 06:07:59 PM »

The President's BAcon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2012, 06:11:18 PM »

One who Flew Over the BAcon's Nest

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2012, 06:11:52 PM »

The Scent of a Bacon

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #179 on: September 05, 2012, 06:12:24 PM »

One-Hour Bacon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up