Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE PROBING OF SITZ  (Read 5748 times)

Ginny

Re: THE PROBING OF SITZ
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2014, 07:57:19 PM »

And vibes for DR Singdaw's DH! 
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2014, 07:58:05 PM »

Leaving for rehearsal.

DR TCB you are supposed to be there at 7 p.m. and I hope to hell you know the lyrics better tonight than you did last night.

:D  LOL!

“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Ginny

« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2014, 07:58:54 PM »

DR Elmore, I'm glad to hear the concert went well.  I couldn't get it to play on my iPad, but will try tomorrow on my computer.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2014, 08:06:18 PM »

DR ELMORE what does sheep's eye and licorice tooth mean?

You're eating with Jose

LOL. Thanks for not saying me!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2014, 08:10:55 PM »

Colonoscopy vibes for Cillaliz and Singdaw's DH. Not fun. Well, the night before isn't.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »

DR Cillaliz, there are easier ways to get a couple of days off!  Vibes to you!

Thanks!

Cillaliz

« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2014, 08:39:05 PM »

Colonoscopy vibes for Cillaliz and Singdaw's DH. Not fun. Well, the night before isn't.
Thanks John G.   I'm about to head to bed.  Got to get up VERY early - as in 5:00 AM ish

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2014, 08:45:46 PM »

You're eating with Jose

LOL. Thanks for not saying me!

:)  I will admit it was a tossup!
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2014, 09:05:50 PM »

I could have answered that for you.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2014, 10:59:01 PM »

Here's why I am mean to the filming people - because they are here every week now, taking over the neighborhood, but thinking they can park wherever they damn please when they in fact have VERY specific parking restrictions and an entire lot in which to park - but no, the crew parks where they're not supposed to and it leaves nowhere for the residents to park.  And they are very cavalier about it and even obnoxious.  So, if they try the latter with me, I go right to FILM LA and report them and believe me those cars are moved instantly.  As to the house, there are three people within a two block radius who've registered their houses because this is how they seemingly meet their mortgages.  The problem, of course, is all the other people in the neighborhood who are continually inconvenienced by these selfish yahoos, do not get paid.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2014, 10:59:39 PM »

Back from a long day.  Did our paper tech, then a run-through - he played with the lights during the run and I can already tell he has to do refocusing and relighting for certain areas.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2014, 10:59:59 PM »

After, a few of us went and had some pizza at a nearby jernt.  It was average.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2014, 11:32:10 PM »

Well, I must be off.  I'm going to see (not usher!) Yesterday and Today: the Interactive Beatles Experience.  My friend Margo and I usually usher, but the Center has started keeping track of the hours that we volunteer and if we get 40+ hours in a season, we get a certificate for two half-price tickets to any performance of a select list of Washington Center sponsored events.  If we volunteer for 60+ hours, we get those plus a free ticket and a half-price ticket, and if we get 80+ hours, we ALSO get two free tickets.  Well, Margo and I both have over 80 hours in, so both of us are using our three, count 'em, THREE free tickets each!  Even though the 60+ level is a free ticket and a half-price ticket, we don't actually need to buy the half-price ticket to use the free ticket, so we're not.  Anyway, tonight I'm a sit-down patron for probably only the second or third time in as many years. :D

Be back later!

Wow...what a concert!  The house was pretty full, but not sold out.  The group is made up of three brothers and a few others.  They said that they learned EVERY Beatles song.  What they do is ask for people to write down their favorite Beatles song and why the love that song, and if they like the reason, they'll sing the song, so, every performance is different.  They just read peoples' reasons and sang songs and the audience loved them.  They guys (and one girl) said at the beginning that they don't "do" the Beatles, they don't sound or dress like them.  They sing the songs as themselves and they're all very good.  The whole show lasted two hours and 45 minutes and the energy just got bigger and bigger as the concert went on.  Highly recommended, if you ever get a chance to see them...unless you hate the Beatles.  But you won't hate these guys. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2014, 11:32:56 PM »

Well, I must be off.  I'm going to see (not usher!) Yesterday and Today: the Interactive Beatles Experience.  My friend Margo and I usually usher, but the Center has started keeping track of the hours that we volunteer and if we get 40+ hours in a season, we get a certificate for two half-price tickets to any performance of a select list of Washington Center sponsored events.  If we volunteer for 60+ hours, we get those plus a free ticket and a half-price ticket, and if we get 80+ hours, we ALSO get two free tickets.  Well, Margo and I both have over 80 hours in, so both of us are using our three, count 'em, THREE free tickets each!  Even though the 60+ level is a free ticket and a half-price ticket, we don't actually need to buy the half-price ticket to use the free ticket, so we're not.  Anyway, tonight I'm a sit-down patron for probably only the second or third time in as many years. :D

Be back later!

ENJOY!!!

Thanks, Vixmom.  I did!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2014, 11:33:12 PM »

Have a great time, George!

Thanks, Fred!

George

« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2014, 11:33:37 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up