Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: I, BOHEMIAN  (Read 17418 times)

Tomovoz

Re:I, BOHEMIAN
« Reply #150 on: July 03, 2005, 11:20:42 PM »

Who'd have thought that DR George and I would exchange notes about sport! Lauren Jackson is well known in Oz - unusual for a female sportsperson unless they swim or play tennis.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2005, 11:29:26 PM »

Who'd have thought that DR George and I would exchange notes about sport! Lauren Jackson is well known in Oz - unusual for a female sportsperson unless they swim or play tennis.

You can thank my niece for it.  She's the fan(atic)!  I'm the driver...but just by going so many times, I started to enjoy it. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2005, 11:33:15 PM »

Well, I must be going to bed.  I have to get up early in the morning for a long drive to the beach.  Fortunately, I'm not doing the driving.  So good night Tomovoz!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2005, 11:34:20 PM »

And Tom, I'll have something put together to send to you by Wednesday or Thursday!!

Tomovoz

« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2005, 11:34:40 PM »

G'night DR George. Happy July 4th.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2005, 11:36:49 PM »

George, I got your message, and I'll get a CD from storage, if I don't already have an extra here.  But, I don't know if I like this errant and truant announcement, oh, no, I don't know if I like it at all.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up