Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT  (Read 18407 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re:THE SHIPPING DEPARTMENT
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2005, 09:49:18 PM »

Well, I've been up since 5:30am...

*Oh, when I got up, I heard the TV in my parents' room still on, and the one in the living room.  My mother had fallen asleep with the TV on, and my father was actually downstairs watching the Cagney films they were showing on TCM all night.

In any case...

I think I may head over to Popover or Sarabeth's in the morning early for breakfast - beat the rush - or I may even end up back at Good Enough To Eat.  -Or I could hit one of the soul food brunches in my neighborhood... In any case...

See you in the morning.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2005, 09:54:25 PM »

Dear reader Sandra is cruisin' for a Brucein', that's all I can say.  Have finished High and the Mighty and will now watch some of the extras on disc two.

I think we get both sides of the drift, kiddies, so maybe it's time to put this particular argument to bed, what say?

Cillaliz

« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2005, 09:58:14 PM »

Speaking of mothers being sleepy, the other day my mother got up, was very tired, went in to brush her teeth grabbed a tube to squeeze toothpaste on her toothbrush, she didn't realize it was my dad's Groom n Clean until after she started brushing !!! LOL I wish I could have seen her face. I'm still laughing about it.

Cillaliz

« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2005, 09:59:45 PM »

Well time for me to go to sleep. I have to get up early and drive to the lake (about 2 hours from here)  - this makes 10 posts in one day. Haven 't done that for awhile.

Cillaliz

« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2005, 10:03:47 PM »

Not the greatest photo, my dad was trying to show me that they had the dock painted. But this is an idea of what Spirit Lake looks like from my parents back yard

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2005, 11:10:45 PM »

Since ten o'clock two posts - that's what I'M talkin' about.

Michael

« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2005, 11:12:26 PM »

Okay I been fixing what I screwed up on the www.brucekimmel.com.

So if you were having problems before, give it a try and let me know if it works. I will work on BK's suggestions later today.

Good night folks
Never stop dreaming.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2005, 11:46:08 PM »

Well, I survived the two performances of 42nd STREET today.  The air conditioning system gave out during the first act of the matinee, but they did manage to get it running again before the evening performance.  

My hip gave out on me as I was heading out of the stage door into the alley tonight, and I did a double gayner (with a 2.7 degree of difficulty), but except for a few cuts and brusies, I seem to have escaped with no major damage.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up