Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: MY MEADOWLARK  (Read 1487 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: MY MEADOWLARK
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2024, 02:46:21 PM »

Has anyone else needed to add a PIN in order to access Mesenger?  I had to do it for my tablet.  I researched the subject before feeling comfortable doing it. It was a simple process.

Jane

« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2024, 02:47:52 PM »

FOUR!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2024, 02:55:27 PM »

We woke up yesterday morning to a chilly house. I found that the furnace hadn't cycled itself back on during the night, so I hit the restart button and it came up fine. But I knew that wouldn't be the end of it. And sure enough, it had done it again by late afternoon yesterday, and again in the middle of the night. I just called the place that does the maintenance on it, and they'll be out this afternoon to fix or replace whatever it is that needs fixing or replacing.

Yikes!  Hopefully, it's an easy fix!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2024, 02:57:09 PM »

I woke up to a troubling text from my sister, so yesterday's events are trivial.

Oh, no! :-\

~~~Vibes of All Kinds for Laura and Sister!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2024, 02:59:10 PM »

The script has some suggestions for the nude scene in Romantic Comedy.

I like GIN GAME but I like to have at least five people in my plays....for the fun of it.....and for the box office.

A minimum number of actors is definitely a consideration.

ChasSmith

« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2024, 03:09:44 PM »

Noël Coward - Private Lives?

Jane

« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2024, 03:37:47 PM »

My tablet says I have used 95% of my storage and I need to reduce that before I run out.

Jane

« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2024, 03:38:00 PM »

I've been reading and watching videos on what to do. 

Jane

« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2024, 03:38:16 PM »

Even though I don't really understand much of it, I have managed to delete a bunch of stuff, yet the percentage has remained the same  ::)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2024, 03:45:46 PM »

This morning, Doug Fullington and I begin the full score cleanup to correct the wrong notes in the score. I think it will take us about two weeks.

Wow! That's quite the project. But it's all to the good.

I had no idea that something like that would take that long.

I completely overestimated. We did all of Act One today.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2024, 03:56:47 PM »

I love The Stephen Schwartz Album, and "Meadowlark" takes on a new luster with the back story!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2024, 04:01:46 PM »

I have had quite a time the past five days or so.

A couple of weeks ago, I made an appointment with a podiatrist to trim a callous on my right foot.  I had a rather bad one removed last summer, and I was encouraged to return for a "trim" should it start growing again.

When I noticed it growing again, I placed my call.  But, in the course of last week, it nearly tripled in size (thickness of dead skin).  And, by Saturday, a blister had ulcerated alongside it.

I hobbled in Monday afternoon for my appointment.  The doctor is a really nice lady, and she explained what she needed to do.  She cut the dead skin off the ball of my foot (as much as was safe to do), and then removed the skin over the ulceration.  It was clean, but needed care with ointment.

So, I am now back on a 10-day antibiotic regimen, taking two different ones twice a day with meals.

I nap a lot, but happily, there haven't been any bad or upsetting or silly dreams...yet.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2024, 04:04:02 PM »

My "Pulliam" cousins are planning a gathering of the cousins for June 22nd at a cousin's house in North Carolina.  It will be a five-hour drive for me, but I am so looking forward to seeing all of them again I would drive 15 hours to do it.

I plan on booking a hotel room a day before and spending two nights, leaving the morning after the gathering.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2024, 04:06:03 PM »

My tablet says I have used 95% of my storage and I need to reduce that before I run out.

My Smart TV is telling me something similar, saying I need to delete apps.  I have no idea what apps it means, but I'm willing. 

Freddie

• The poster formerly known as FJL
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2024, 04:11:21 PM »

A couple of weeks ago, I made an appointment with a podiatrist to trim a callous on my right foot.  I had a rather bad one removed last summer, and I was encouraged to return for a "trim" should it start growing again.

When I noticed it growing again, I placed my call.  But, in the course of last week, it nearly tripled in size (thickness of dead skin).  And, by Saturday, a blister had ulcerated alongside it.

I hobbled in Monday afternoon for my appointment.  The doctor is a really nice lady, and she explained what she needed to do.  She cut the dead skin off the ball of my foot (as much as was safe to do), and then removed the skin over the ulceration.  It was clean, but needed care with ointment.

So, I am now back on a 10-day antibiotic regimen, taking two different ones twice a day with meals.

I nap a lot, but happily, there haven't been any bad or upsetting or silly dreams...yet.

OMG!  That's awful, especially since you probably thought at first it was something routine!  Hoping you're on the mend with no further surprises.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  Someone like that only happens two or three times in a person's life!

Freddie

• The poster formerly known as FJL
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2024, 04:12:33 PM »

My "Pulliam" cousins are planning a gathering of the cousins for June 22nd at a cousin's house in North Carolina.  It will be a five-hour drive for me, but I am so looking forward to seeing all of them again I would drive 15 hours to do it.

I plan on booking a hotel room a day before and spending two nights, leaving the morning after the gathering.

That really does sound like something to look forward to.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  Someone like that only happens two or three times in a person's life!

ChasSmith

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2024, 04:17:50 PM »

This morning, Doug Fullington and I begin the full score cleanup to correct the wrong notes in the score. I think it will take us about two weeks.

Wow! That's quite the project. But it's all to the good.

I had no idea that something like that would take that long.

Whoa!!

Jane

« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2024, 04:41:48 PM »

Sorry.  Fast healing vibes!

Jane

« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2024, 04:42:46 PM »

Will other cousins be staying at the hotel before the reunion?

Jane

« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2024, 04:43:14 PM »

My Smart TV is telling me something similar, saying I need to delete apps.  I have no idea what apps it means, but I'm willing. 

LOL, same here about what apps I should delete.

MichaelG

• Well, back to square one.
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2024, 04:57:22 PM »

Hooray for cousin reunions! That sounds like great fun.

MichaelG

• Well, back to square one.
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2024, 04:59:34 PM »

Whew! Good to hear. I was wondering how it could take that long. That sounds like what I would expect. (I worked on music notation software before I retired.)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2024, 05:05:07 PM »

Ron, I hope you’re able to resume clog dancing soon. Or kicking the cats. Or whatever you do with healthy feet.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2024, 05:05:44 PM »

Did some gardening work today.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2024, 05:06:10 PM »

This was after a strenuous session at the food pantry.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2024, 05:06:29 PM »

Now I just want to chillax.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2024, 05:06:49 PM »

And I also am too antsy to sit.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2024, 05:07:15 PM »

We need to leave this page.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2024, 05:07:29 PM »

It’s not impossible.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2024, 05:07:47 PM »

If only we wish hard enough.
― Voltaire
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up