Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: ALIVE AND KICKIN'  (Read 16147 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:ALIVE AND KICKIN'
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2006, 09:54:29 AM »

Completely unseemly and cause for a bitch-slappin' the size of Texas.

MBarnum

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2006, 09:57:45 AM »

Still here all by myself.

So, I think I will post a photo of Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi.

MBarnum

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2006, 09:58:30 AM »

I spoke too soon...BK and DakotaCelt are here!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2006, 09:59:53 AM »

I spoke too soon...BK and DakotaCelt are here!

The element of surprise good sir, the element of surprise
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

MBarnum

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2006, 10:00:52 AM »

Page 2 Vivek Oberoi dance!

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%][/move]

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2006, 10:01:08 AM »

Still here all by myself.

So, I think I will post a photo of Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi.

I had a student worker that was distantly related to him...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

MBarnum

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2006, 10:01:27 AM »

LOL, DakotaCelt!

MBarnum

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2006, 10:02:36 AM »

I had a student worker that was distantly related to him...

Wow, did he/she have nice things to say about Mr. Oberoi? He is quite a good actor, even if a lot of his films seem to bomb at the box office lately.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2006, 10:04:43 AM »

Lovely blue skies today, and a bit nippy out.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2006, 10:10:01 AM »

hmmm scores I like

Love the main number from Anything Goes... Great tune!

The only tunes I really dislike are the ones that are sung out of rhythm and off key

Continued broken leg vibes for the show!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2006, 10:11:16 AM »

Lovely blue skies today, and a bit nippy out.

COLD here - -low 20s, cloudy, windy, and foggy here in the commons...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2006, 10:12:33 AM »

Wow, did he/she have nice things to say about Mr. Oberoi? He is quite a good actor, even if a lot of his films seem to bomb at the box office lately.

Yes, he did. He even loaned me one of his movies... Fun to watch

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2006, 11:10:14 AM »

DRLaura yesterday it rained, snowed and rained again.  Today I see SUNSHINE! Currently it is 41 degrees outside.

Jose as of yesterday the dust is gone.  Now the garage is another story.  Thanks to the rains much of the wood & tile cutting was done in there.

Jane

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2006, 11:12:05 AM »

Bruce congratulations on the Disney job.

Michael S, thanks for the links.  

Tomovoz

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2006, 12:00:32 PM »

Temperature here will rise to about 110 degrees today!  Already we have raging bush fires in the state. I do not like Summer. (Enough is Enough of the Hot Stuff)
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Jane

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2006, 12:02:19 PM »

We are so sad, the poor lost whale just died.

Tomovoz

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2006, 12:03:04 PM »

Songs from Flop show:  "Opposite Your Smile" from "The Card" and "In One Of My Weaker Moments" from "Budgie"

Cut song from Flop show "A House For Mama" ("Wise Guys" pre "Bounce")
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2006, 12:04:27 PM »

I'm also fond of the scores for "I & Albert"  and "The Good Companions".
James Thurber 1957

MBarnum

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2006, 12:05:01 PM »

That is sad about the poor whale.

Tomovoz

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2006, 12:10:42 PM »

Indeed sad about the whale.  Thousands have been killed in theSouthern Ocean by our friends in Japan.   A tragic and horrific side of humanity!! But does the rest of the world truly care?
James Thurber 1957

Jane

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2006, 12:16:48 PM »

I do.

Tomovoz

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2006, 12:20:45 PM »

Do a search on "Greenpeace whales" and find out what is happening NOW! I"m not sure how much publicity gets to the Northern Hemisphere. Thank goodness this country no longer bloodies its hands with Whaling.  We too had a shameful past.
James Thurber 1957

Jane

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2006, 12:27:16 PM »

We get news here and I receive several animal rights magazines.  I just get so depressed when I read about it.  29 years ago in protest we refused to purchase anything made in Japan.  Trying doing that!  I'm sorry to say we didn't continue the practice.

Tomovoz

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2006, 12:34:04 PM »

Our government continues to ignore the situation (of course).

At least some positives are out there when I see the number of people who give so many hours and often successfully save many "beached" whales on our southern shores.

There is never a shortage of willing people who will travel hundreds of miles to attempt to rescue a beached whale.

James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2006, 12:35:23 PM »

To link all that to the TOTD.  DR Jason was the voice of "Moby Dick" in the recording of the musical.
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2006, 12:38:19 PM »

Temperature here will rise to about 110 degrees today!  Already we have raging bush fires in the state. I do not like Summer. (Enough is Enough of the Hot Stuff)

What part of OZ are you in? I have a couple of friends for Australia. One lives in Canberra and the other in Melbourne.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2006, 12:41:10 PM »

I do. The poor whale indeed. Man has been cruel to animals. Japan, I think, is one of hte last countries to wholescale whale hunting. I could be wrong.

I am also saddened at how Americans have treated the environment and the animals in it. I am a huge supporter for the preservation of the Grey Wolf! They are beautiful animals.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2006, 12:43:57 PM »

Our government continues to ignore the situation (of course).

At least some positives are out there when I see the number of people who give so many hours and often successfully save many "beached" whales on our southern shores.

There is never a shortage of willing people who will travel hundreds of miles to attempt to rescue a beached whale.

True Tomo, you also see it often with natural disasters. A good friend of mine has oftne helped with rescuing beached whales.

I have helped with dog rescue groups up here. I hvae seen horrid things done to dogs up here and it amazes me the utter brutality that man has towards animals. It makes you really wonder how they treat their fellow man.

Tomovoz

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2006, 12:49:12 PM »

I am near to Melbourne DR DakotaCelt. I was in Queensland swimming with the cousins of the Whales when you joined the site. Welcome.
James Thurber 1957

Jane

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2006, 12:53:05 PM »

That must be something to be out there saving a whale.  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up