Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: A STRING OF PURLS A LA WOOLWORTH  (Read 13899 times)

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
Re:A STRING OF PURLS A LA WOOLWORTH
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2006, 09:18:17 PM »

Now my turn to agree with you, MattH. For what it was trying to do (not really my thing either) SIN CITY was on the mark. Some memorable moments. And Mickey Rourke was quite good.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2006, 09:18:48 PM »

Stretchy pajamas? Try Target.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2006, 09:29:54 PM »

We ordered some Indian food in tonight. Not bad.  Just generally hung out at home, chillin' as the kids say.

Joy

• I want to be a horsie.
    • Our Wedding:  The Musical
« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2006, 09:33:57 PM »

I Heart Indian food.  

Good night all!  Hope to see you tomorrow at yet another boring temp job!  :)  (Nothin' like getting paid exorbitant sums for chattin' with you fine folks.)
Farmer, pointing the way with radish.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2006, 09:43:46 PM »

Good Evening!

Baby! It's F-ing Cold Outside!!!

:o

::)

I believe the current temp is 19, and there's a Severe Weather Alert tonight due to the Wind Chills reaching near, at and below 0.

I guess it really is winter.

:)

BABY!!! It's Cold OUTSIDE!!!!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 09:44:22 PM by DakotaCelt »
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2006, 09:43:48 PM »

Well... I really do want to make it to Lestat rehearsals tomorrow... Which means I have to get out of bed before Noon.... Which means I have to get to bed... Well, now...

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2006, 09:45:15 PM »

What a day! Much unpacking done and 30 boxes broken down and taken to the recycling center.  I saved way too many boxes at the old house and we took tons of them out of there (well, maybe not tons, but a lot more than I will admit) so I have sworn that I will not save my cardboard boxes and started on it today.

I have a lot more to unpack. Most of those boxes were books and the last bit of the kitchen stuff. It's so nice to have books on shelves again. It really feels more like home

THat feeling is always nice... I was preparing on donating some old smithsonianis and national geographics to the local nursing home
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #157 on: February 26, 2006, 09:48:11 PM »

Even though the Dancing With The Stars finale is on now, I'm not watching. I stopped after they got rid of Lisa Rinna and kept Jerry Rice. I will probably tune in at the end just to see who wins. Hopefully it will be Drew Lachey.

I watched parts of the Closing Ceremonies this afternoon.  The Vancouver 2010 parts were sort of touching to me. And it was nice to hear Avril Lavigne sing.  Then when I switched to the other CBS (newsworld) they were doing an hour feature on Elizabeth Manley (it totally made me cry).

DR Jennifer I agree with you about getting rid of LR... I rather enjoyed her.

I am looking forward to seeing the vancouver olympics. It is a beautiful city... Is she still skating

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #158 on: February 26, 2006, 11:06:10 PM »

Last post at 9:48 and no one in the jernt.  You WUSSBURGERS are driving dear readers off the site because they have no one to converse with, and were all about the conversing, baby.  Guess I won't be in a hurry to write the new notes - I'll get to them when I get to them.

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #159 on: February 26, 2006, 11:21:38 PM »

A quiet night around here...kinda peaceful

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #160 on: February 26, 2006, 11:42:01 PM »

A quiet night around here...kinda peaceful

Been busy playing musical freezer packs.... Bring in the ones that froze in the car so I can put in the cooler to keep stuff cold and take out the ones that had thawed.... A colossal headache....

Most disappointed about loosing my lovely point of Baileys Irish Creme Ice cream.... DAng!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2006, 11:43:24 PM »

Listening to Sweeney Todd....

Fascinating, truly fascinating... Thanks again DR George...

DR Ann, how goes it for you?

I truly hope everything is going well for you and TCB is not giving you too much trouble....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2006, 11:45:59 PM »

Has anyone heard of Secret of Roan Inish will be released on DVD... I have it on VHS but would like to get it on DVD.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up