Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE BURSTING HEAD  (Read 58032 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE BURSTING HEAD
« Reply #300 on: March 21, 2006, 11:27:02 PM »

Well, I must go to bed, now.  Tomorrow is our cut-off to pay our bills this month and they MUST be done by tomorrow night, no matter what (a Beauty and the Beast reference).  I want to get to work as early as I can...meaning any time before my normal time of 10:00 a.m. (I'm not a morning person ::)), so that I can take as long as I need to get it all done.  Last month, I finished all my invoicing on-line, but I didn't get it all assembled before I left in the evening.  My boss was quite upset the next morning.  I had never seen him get mad before, and he got mad at ME!  I can't let that happen again.

So, I must say goodnight, DakotaCelt and BK.  Sadly, I'm turning into a Wussburger extraordinaire! ;)

Good night GEorge
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #301 on: March 21, 2006, 11:28:15 PM »

Page 11 Dance
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #302 on: March 21, 2006, 11:29:56 PM »

I knew it had to be a trick question! ;)

I would never do that George! ;)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #303 on: March 21, 2006, 11:31:07 PM »

Who delivered his last newscast March 6, 1981?

Okay, last question that I will answer (with a guess):  Walter Cronkite?
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #304 on: March 21, 2006, 11:32:38 PM »

Goodnight!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #305 on: March 21, 2006, 11:32:53 PM »

Okay, last question that I will answer (with a guess):  Walter Cronkite?

Very good!!!!!

You get a gold star!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #306 on: March 21, 2006, 11:35:09 PM »

nn George!!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up