Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: MARCH INTO APRIL  (Read 27460 times)

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
Re:MARCH INTO APRIL
« Reply #270 on: March 31, 2006, 11:07:45 PM »

I am SUCH the candidate for a bitch-slapping as I did NOT make it up to LA from Anaheim to see "Deceit" like I had planned this eve.  I was so wrapped up in my workshops and activities at the Religious Education Congress - why I'm here (RECongress.org) that when I was done, it was way too late to drive up there and get there before curtain.  bk, you know I'll be first in line for a DVD when they are up on Kritzerland, and my sincerest apologies for not attending.  Break a leg on your closing!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #271 on: March 31, 2006, 11:31:32 PM »

I will also be in line for a DVD if it is a done deal....

I am sure I can round up a few Matt fans also...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #272 on: April 01, 2006, 12:22:35 AM »

Alas, Today, April 1 is the day that pranksters and mischievous merrymakers live for!

BEware everyone!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #273 on: April 01, 2006, 12:22:54 AM »

bwahahahahaha

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2006, 12:23:32 AM »

I'm finally back home and must eat some chow before writing the notes.  It was great seeing PennyO and Laura and Laura's son.  Sadly, we could not go out after the show because we had about an hour's worth of pickups to shoot.   Perhaps if Laura calls in the morning we can have breakfast.  Tonight's show felt a bit weird to me, but I liked the energy of my scene with Matt - it had some strange stuff going on, but we went with it and it was fun.  Of course, I had a total comfort zone because we'd had a really good tape-through of our sequence during the day, so I knew I had everything I needed.  I'll be editing the footage in a couple of weeks.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: April 01, 2006, 12:30:37 AM »

Glad it went well tonight...

I hope all the footage works out well and we hopefully edits beautifully...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #276 on: April 01, 2006, 12:43:15 AM »

Looks like Indiana is now joining us completely in daylight savings time...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/31/indiana.time.ap/index.html

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #277 on: April 01, 2006, 12:45:56 AM »

It's almost two hours since we've actually gotten to Page 10, but too bad. ;) Here's the Page 10 Kitty Dance!! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #278 on: April 01, 2006, 12:47:39 AM »

It's almost two hours since we've actually gotten to Page 10, but too bad. ;) Here's the Page 10 Kitty Dance!! ;D

THey are cute...

I forgot about doing that, sorry... I had a cute picture also.. Next time!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #279 on: April 01, 2006, 12:51:21 AM »

THey are cute...

I forgot about doing that, sorry... I had a cute picture also.. Next time!

You could do the Page 1 Dance when BK starts a new day!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #280 on: April 01, 2006, 12:51:49 AM »

Was listening for a bit tonight on the Beeb Worldservice and the different language services....

Interesting!!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #281 on: April 01, 2006, 12:52:23 AM »

I found some new dragons!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #282 on: April 01, 2006, 01:02:30 AM »

Howling is an important activities of wolves...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up