News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: THUS  (Read 19497 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THUS
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2006, 05:07:57 PM »

Cilla, great news about Callie!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2006, 05:08:09 PM »

page 6 dance!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2006, 05:27:11 PM »

Jane, my point is that these creeps ought to be wiped off the face of the earth.  I'm sick to death of having these jerks change the way our lives work.  I know it's a small thing, but it's ridiculous.  Obviously, I wouldn't want them harming anyone, but I just wish they'd perish.  Sorry, I feel strongly about this stuff, and I'm weary of the way these losers ultimately run our lives.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2006, 05:39:36 PM »

Well, I'm  off to Applebee's for my niece's 22nd birthday!  I bought her three CD singles from England (she specifically chose them).  I thought about getting some kind of wrapping paper for them so that she can open them, but decided that since she already knows what they are, I'll just give them to her.  She won't mind. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Ginny

« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2006, 05:40:11 PM »

DR George - how are you feeling today?

I've been meaning to talk about the touring company of Wicked, which we saw last month in Cincinnati.  Julia Murney was out at the matinee we attended and I was a little disappointed until her understudy, Maria Eberline, sang "The Wizard and I."  She held her own quite well.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ben

« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2006, 06:12:05 PM »

Just a quick note before I retire to say that a day off work and lots of sleep works wonders.

More anon.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2006, 06:12:31 PM »

Jane, my point is that these creeps ought to be wiped off the face of the earth.  I'm sick to death of having these jerks change the way our lives work.  I know it's a small thing, but it's ridiculous.  Obviously, I wouldn't want them harming anyone, but I just wish they'd perish.  Sorry, I feel strongly about this stuff, and I'm weary of the way these losers ultimately run our lives.

Bk, i hear what you are saying. I worked in a museum where we would use bleach and similar chemicals for cleaning. When I left in 2000, we already needed special permits to get the larger containers of bleach.

They have started to crack down on landlords who own the buildings, etc that are used by the meth producers. It is a really tragic situation. ND has very few murders (less than 20) in a year and in the last afew months we have already 6 statewide.  The population of the state that is a lot.  They are also bent on destroying families and values we all hold dear.

You are right, these people need to be removed and the key thrown away for they are the destructive ones of our society.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 06:13:42 PM by DakotaCelt »

PennyO

• Ah, if I knew then what I know now...
    • Penny Orloff
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2006, 06:39:59 PM »

Bruce! Can't wait for the reading tomorrow morning of ACT II! Oh, boy!

Cilla - great kitty news, and congrats on the judge actually noticing your work...

TOD - I still like to smell Old Spice on a man. And I am quite enamoured of Drakkar Noir - my nephew Jesse used to wear it, and I always loved it. I have given it as a gift to a couple of special men.

For me, I love Chanel , but don't remember the number!! Plus, I ran out of the bottle I was hoarding last year, and just don't remember!!! And Bloomingdale's used to sell Tea Rose - which I thought was pretty swell. I still have some of that left after 25 years or so. I use it very sparingly, it's such a strong scent. But it always takes me back to Puerta Vallarta, where I first wore it, when my two girl friends and I escaped snowy Noo Yawk one freezing winter for a whole week!
PennyO

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2006, 06:56:41 PM »

Penny I知 with you on the Old Spice, very sexy stuff.

Bruce, I wish removing Actifed from the stores solved the problem, not just put a dent in it.  Since one is as likely as the other, I prefer a cure for the drug problem instead of wiping these people off the face of the earth.  

Tomovoz

« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2006, 06:58:05 PM »

Years ago a lady with whom I worked wore Tea Rose.
I did like the perfume and bought some for my mother.
It suited her NOT. I guess that was when I learned about perfumes and personal chemistry.

I love the scent of Roses - but in the garden!!
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Jane

« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2006, 06:59:24 PM »

I just booked my appointment at the NIH for October 2nd & 3rd.  I知 so early I was afraid they would tell me to call back in a few months.  

DakotaCelt since I think everyone else knows about my early visits to the NIH I値l PM you and spare them the details.

Tomovoz

« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2006, 07:00:10 PM »

Old Spice!    Ughhhhh!  Reminds of "Soap on a Rope" and other "wonderful" presents for males in the 1960's.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Ginny

« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2006, 07:06:27 PM »

I just booked my appointment at the NIH for October 2nd & 3rd.  I知 so early I was afraid they would tell me to call back in a few months.  

So, Jane, when does this put you in New York?
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jane

« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2006, 07:13:24 PM »

I think the afternoon, or early evening, of the 3rd.

I have your information on the other computer.  If I remember correctly you are arriving on Monday and will stay through the weekend.  Your conference days are the 5th & 6th?

Now I need to plan time with family and friends.

Ginny

« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2006, 07:17:38 PM »

I think the afternoon, or early evening, of the 3rd.

I have your information on the other computer.  If I remember correctly you are arriving on Monday and will stay through the weekend.  Your conference days are the 5th & 6th?

Now I need to plan time with family and friends.

My conference days are the 6th and 7th (Friday and Saturday) and, you're right, I'm planning to arrive Monday and stay 'til Sunday.  DH Richard might be along on this trip.

Jane

« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2006, 07:23:36 PM »

It will be a pleasure to meet DH Richard.  I'm sure elmore will also be delighted.

Kerry

« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2006, 07:24:33 PM »

Howdy Folks!  

I forgot to wish Lon McAllister a Happy Birthday yesterday.  Just because he's not here anymore doesn't mean we should forget his birthday.

Happy Birthday yesterday to Buffie too.
I like boat races.

Jane

« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2006, 07:31:24 PM »

Hi Kerry :)  We didn't forget about you, nice to have you back.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2006, 07:33:08 PM »

Penny I知 with you on the Old Spice, very sexy stuff.

Bruce, I wish removing Actifed from the stores solved the problem, not just put a dent in it.  Since one is as likely as the other, I prefer a cure for the drug problem instead of wiping these people off the face of the earth.  

Jane, DF wears Old spice.... SIGH!!!!!!!!!! darn, darn, darn..... I am a very well behaved young lady around him....

Jane

« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2006, 07:34:16 PM »

;D

Ginny

« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2006, 07:34:17 PM »

Well, tomorrow is my first day in my "new" job and I have a killer week ahead.  'night!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2006, 07:34:57 PM »

DakotaCelt since I think everyone else knows about my early visits to the NIH I値l PM you and spare them the details.

Ahh, I hope you all have ablast...

Jane,I will respond to your PM in a moment

Jane

« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2006, 07:35:48 PM »

LOL-I'm laughing at my response to Kerry's post, I might have phrased that a bit differently.

Jane

« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2006, 07:37:19 PM »

Darn, I missed wishing Ginny a good first day-wishes anyway.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2006, 07:37:25 PM »

Well, tomorrow is my first day in my "new" job and I have a killer week ahead.  'night!

Good luck....

Since i have to be here on Friday for some statewide meetings and it is normally my day off, I am taking Wednesday off but I hear you on killer week.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2006, 07:37:57 PM »

HOnestly Jane, I am very well behaved!! :-)

Jane

« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2006, 07:41:48 PM »

Sure you are.

Jane

« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2006, 07:42:41 PM »

Did I chase Kerry away?

Jennifer

« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2006, 07:51:05 PM »

BK and DR George hope you both feel better.

I don't wear perfume since i'm allergic.  I actually used to not even be able to walk across the front of most department stores. But either my allergies got a bit better, or they have stopped spraying so much perfume in the air!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2006, 07:51:17 PM »

Sure you are.

I even polished may halo!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up