Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT'S WHAT  (Read 16914 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: WHAT'S WHAT
« Reply #180 on: November 15, 2010, 03:10:52 PM »

PAGE SEVEN "GROUNDHOG DAY" DANCE!!

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #181 on: November 15, 2010, 03:12:15 PM »

;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2010, 03:38:20 PM »

Attention please!

We have a butterfly.

:)

Jane

« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2010, 03:39:11 PM »

PAGE SEVEN "GROUNDHOG DAY" DANCE!!

LOVE this movie!

Jane

« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2010, 03:45:50 PM »

I just put a hold on a storage unit for Craig to use when he arrives.  He is pulling a 5x8x5 trailer & the unit is 5x10x9.  The slightly extra room in the unit should also hold the stuff he is currently storing here.  We are looking forward to cleaning out our garage.

Craig should have begun his trip sometime today.  I hope the weather is better than predicted during the drive & the trip is without mishap.

td

• td
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2010, 04:00:46 PM »

I just got in from a long day at work, followed by a very good doctor's appointment.  At this moment, life is pretty darned good.
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

Cillaliz

« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2010, 04:07:18 PM »

Ricky goes to the vet on Wednesday eve to prep for his surgery Thurs AM.   I could drop him off on Thursday morning, but it's really hard to keep him away from the food while he's in the house and still have it out for Callie and Boo.   He'll be ok for one night.  Then he'll be neutered and can come home and recover,

I suggest putting Ricky & his carrier in the car & making a quick run back into the house to put Boo & Callie's food down before you leave.

It's not that easy.  There is food in the kitchen, food in the livingroom, food in the bedrooms upstairs ....lol....the girls are night feeders and would howl if I didn't leave their food out all night.  It's easier to just take him out the night before.   He really doesn't mind it there.  I'd rather know he didn't get  into food I accidentally forgot to put away and to have complications during surgery

Cillaliz

« Reply #187 on: November 15, 2010, 04:08:41 PM »

The vet prefers bringing him in the night before and doesn't charge extra for it

I would not do that unless I had no other choice.

Hmmm I'll have to think about it, but the days he's spent there really haven't phased him.   Being bopped on the head by Callie and Boo has slowed hin down a bit

Cillaliz

« Reply #188 on: November 15, 2010, 04:11:51 PM »

This is from my webcam. It's a little dark and the photo is bad quality, but this is how Ricky likes to sit as I work on the computer in my recliner

Cillaliz

« Reply #189 on: November 15, 2010, 04:12:31 PM »

I swear he's reading the posts

Cillaliz

« Reply #190 on: November 15, 2010, 04:15:18 PM »

About every other day he wakes me up by touching my nose with his nose.  It's cold and wet and makes me laugh

Cillaliz

« Reply #191 on: November 15, 2010, 04:16:32 PM »

We had a big of a difficult weekend.  Boo was fighting with both Callie and Ricky yesterday.   I don't know what she said to him in Cat speak, but Ricky kept going down the basement and sitting on a chair under the table.   I went and got him several times.  He finally stayed upstairs

Cillaliz

« Reply #192 on: November 15, 2010, 04:18:03 PM »

Last night he decided the remote was alive and started slapping it with his paw and then jumping back waiting for it to fight back.  I swear he keeps me laughing and laughing

Cillaliz

« Reply #193 on: November 15, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

s2NB "

Cillaliz

« Reply #194 on: November 15, 2010, 04:18:46 PM »

That was Rick stepping on the keyboard

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #195 on: November 15, 2010, 04:26:12 PM »

I just got in from a long day at work, followed by a very good doctor's appointment.  At this moment, life is pretty darned good.
That it is.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #196 on: November 15, 2010, 04:26:44 PM »

Little Ricky looks like he's got the best seat in the house.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2010, 04:28:22 PM »

Watching "Newsies" for the first time in ages. Somehow, nothing in this movie is memorable to me, except for the bad Kenny Ortega choreography. He and Miss Debbie Allen should get together and ruin a project together.
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #198 on: November 15, 2010, 04:34:55 PM »

Ok, one last one....the more I think about it, the more I think i'll just take the food out of my bedroom and shut him in there with me for the night before surgery.  I think he'd be a lot happier. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #199 on: November 15, 2010, 04:36:52 PM »

Do not look at the human in those photos, I look terrible!

Cillaliz

« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2010, 04:37:37 PM »

Ok, time to get ready to go to the Friends of the Library meeting. 

John G.

« Reply #201 on: November 15, 2010, 04:38:38 PM »

The human looks happy with her kitty. That's all that matters. (I just got out of the shower this morning, was wearing my robe and had to do a live video feed for my class. That wasn't a pretty sight.)
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #202 on: November 15, 2010, 05:16:12 PM »

The choreography in "Newsies" is even worse than I remembered. Is Kenny Ortega a dirty old man or what?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 05:23:30 PM by John G. »
― Voltaire

Jane

« Reply #203 on: November 15, 2010, 05:53:27 PM »

:D

Jane

« Reply #204 on: November 15, 2010, 05:54:09 PM »

Ricky goes to the vet on Wednesday eve to prep for his surgery Thurs AM.   I could drop him off on Thursday morning, but it's really hard to keep him away from the food while he's in the house and still have it out for Callie and Boo.   He'll be ok for one night.  Then he'll be neutered and can come home and recover,

I suggest putting Ricky & his carrier in the car & making a quick run back into the house to put Boo & Callie's food down before you leave.

It's not that easy.  There is food in the kitchen, food in the livingroom, food in the bedrooms upstairs ....lol....the girls are night feeders and would howl if I didn't leave their food out all night.  It's easier to just take him out the night before.   He really doesn't mind it there.  I'd rather know he didn't get  into food I accidentally forgot to put away and to have complications during surgery

LOL-All that food around does complicate things. 

Jane

« Reply #205 on: November 15, 2010, 05:55:26 PM »

The vet prefers bringing him in the night before and doesn't charge extra for it

I would not do that unless I had no other choice.

Hmmm I'll have to think about it, but the days he's spent there really haven't phased him.   Being bopped on the head by Callie and Boo has slowed hin down a bit

Even when the drop off time is in the morning I've learned to ask what is the latest time I can drop off before treatment.  Of course that is easier to do with one pet and no hungry ones at home.

Jane

« Reply #206 on: November 15, 2010, 05:55:46 PM »

This is from my webcam. It's a little dark and the photo is bad quality, but this is how Ricky likes to sit as I work on the computer in my recliner

AWWW!!!

Jane

« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2010, 05:57:09 PM »

Ok, one last one....the more I think about it, the more I think i'll just take the food out of my bedroom and shut him in there with me for the night before surgery.  I think he'd be a lot happier. 

Sweet photo and I like that plan.  Will the others mind being locked out?

Jane

« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2010, 05:58:07 PM »

The first photo is nice-the big grin shows you are enjoying Ricky behind you.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2010, 06:09:24 PM »

Lord what a day.  I haven't stopped, and now I have to go sup.  But basically, we've decided to transfer the ten reels of two-inch sixteen track tapes for Carrie and do a proper stereo remix from scratch - it's insanity, but it's a very important release and I just can't do it this other sort of half-ass way - it sounded excellent and most people would be fine with it, but not me - if it was consistent in its sound placement, I'd live with it, but I cannot deal with strings that switch from three-channel stereo to one channel mono, which happened on ten of the tracks.

This is an expensive move, but it's selling very well so I think we'll be fine.  It pushes us up uncomfortably close to our ship date of third week of December, but the hope is that we'll have CDs by the tenth.  We're mixing on Thursday, then finishing next Tuesday.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up