Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: EMPTYING THE TRASH  (Read 20633 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re:EMPTYING THE TRASH
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2006, 03:08:32 PM »

I wish Marlena would go away...

Chris Kositchek existed then?

I love Deidre Hall.  She is so beautiful.

Oh yes, Chris (Josh Taylor) was an important part of the show in the late Seventies and Eighties before he went off to co-star with Valerie Harper in VALERIE.[/size]
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2006, 03:12:09 PM »

I love Deidre Hall.  She is so beautiful.

Oh yes, Chris (Josh Taylor) was an important part of the show in the late Seventies and Eighties before he went off to co-star with Valerie Harper in VALERIE.[/size]

I will agree to disagree with you. Yes she is pretty but I am just not a fan of hers.

Josh Taylor is back again but now as Roman.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2006, 03:12:36 PM »

However I do like Suzanne Rogers and Susan Seaforth Hayes
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

FJL

« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2006, 03:12:47 PM »

If Pogue keeps putting up that picture, HHW will indeed become the most popular site on the internet.  :)

I had a 32-inch waist throughout my twenties, but I was very unhappy then.   So go figure.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2006, 03:13:43 PM »

Ate a nice chicken caesar salad and am quite full, and hopefully that will be my meal o' the day - maybe some fat-free candy later.

Mr. Computer Man is on his way - vibes and xylophones that he can repair the problem by using Disk Warrior - if he can, we won't have to do anything else.

Why we occasionally love the Internet:  I just got an extraordinary e-mail from a lady who knew me when - back in Ye Olde Teen Years.  She googled me, found this here site (and presumbably Shayne's site) and wrote me the sweetest letter.  In it, she avers that I was one of her first boyfriends and that she did shows at Bluth Brothers Theater (those who've read Kritzer Time know all about that - although I call it Beach Brothers Theater in the book).  Now, I have yet to ascertain exactly who it is, but if it's who I THINK it is I cannot wait to talk to her.  I guess there's an off chance I might have known two Jeans, but what is the chance I would have dated two Jeans in the course of a year?  Very little.  But, my Jean was called Jeannie (at least by me), so that's what I need to find out.  I'll have much to say on this topic if she calls me or writes back.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2006, 03:15:34 PM »

Trivia....

What two songs did Days popularize in the 1980s?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2006, 03:16:40 PM »

I just got a copy of one of third kritzerland book at the used bookstore here in Fargo. I hope to start on it this weekend.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2006, 03:20:08 PM »

Off to start the evening's viewing.

WBBL.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2006, 03:30:44 PM »

I just got a copy of one of third kritzerland book at the used bookstore here in Fargo. I hope to start on it this weekend.

Well...that's amazing!  Someone else in Fargo has beat you to reading a Kritzerland book?  Who could it be?
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2006, 03:40:44 PM »

Well...that's amazing!  Someone else in Fargo has beat you to reading a Kritzerland book?  Who could it be?

I don't know but I paid only $5 for it.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2006, 03:52:03 PM »

Ron, how far is fisherman's wharf from downtown?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2006, 03:53:38 PM »

Ron, my freind is asking about these little electric cabs you can rent for a certain amount of money, do they still exist?

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2006, 03:55:31 PM »

Ron, how far is fisherman's wharf from downtown?

By using Google, you can find a map of downtown San Francisco.

Fisherman's Wharf is downtown...it's in one of the most touristy sections of the city...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 03:58:57 PM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2006, 03:56:48 PM »

Ron, my freind is asking about these little electric cabs you can rent for a certain amount of money, do they still exist?

News to me.  I haven't heard of it, although one of my co-workers said she believes they exist.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2006, 03:59:12 PM »

A freind of mine is attending a Commmunications fair in SF and I told him he could not come back to the library unless he brought back chocolate! ;)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2006, 04:01:24 PM »

A freind of mine is attending a Commmunications fair in SF and I told him he could not come back to the library unless he brought back chocolate! ;)

Well, click on the word "Google" in my post above...

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2006, 04:05:39 PM »

Gee...by Googling what you asked me about electric cars, I found out everything your friends wants to know.

Click on "Googling" in the paragraph above.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2006, 04:13:13 PM »

*****POSSIBLE APPETITE SPOILER ALERT******

I still have the infection, although the pain has pretty much gone away.  It has started to ooze however, which is not attractive at all.

"Oozing is not attractive at all."  

The understatement of the year. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2006, 04:14:16 PM »

If Pogue keeps putting up that picture, HHW will indeed become the most popular site on the internet.  :)

I had a 32-inch waist throughout my twenties, but I was very unhappy then.   So go figure.

I vaguely remember some time ago, Mr. C.E.P. complained about all the beefcake pictures that were being posted here on HHW, yet he seems to have no qualms about posting beefcake pictures of himself! ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2006, 04:26:15 PM »

THanks for the info Ron, I have forwarded it to him... He says thanks!!!

He has been ordered to bring chocolate back....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2006, 04:32:56 PM »

I vaguely remember some time ago, Mr. C.E.P. complained about all the beefcake pictures that were being posted here on HHW, yet he seems to have no qualms about posting beefcake pictures of himself! ;)

I have not minded them... as long as they are tasteful...

THis is the only one I know of for Matt....

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2006, 04:46:46 PM »

TCB-no more oozing vibes!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2006, 04:48:29 PM »

Bryan should be here any minute :D.  We get to meet his new, 5'10" girlfriend.  I'm going to feel very, very short next to her.  ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2006, 04:53:12 PM »

My all time favorite matt picture

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2006, 05:25:40 PM »

Trivia....

What two songs did Days popularize in the 1980s?

I only know Gloria Loring's FRIENDS AND LOVERS.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2006, 05:34:15 PM »

Well, it was either Matt's beefcakes photos or my oozing story; but I find myself all alone at this here site!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2006, 05:35:47 PM »

At least, today , we aren't facing an all-time low.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2006, 05:36:45 PM »

............... but close!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2006, 05:55:18 PM »

Has anyone tried either Vonage or Comcast home phone service?
“One thing’s universal,

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2006, 06:07:12 PM »

I have not had a big computer meltdown, then today, the very day Mr. BK brings up this topic, I try to open a file for this GRENDEL program I am working on and it crashes my quark multiple times. It says it can't be opened except by a different version of the software that nobody at my office has. How I was able to work on it yesterday, I know not. I sincerely don't want to have to do it all again.

Normally, I'd blame Jose, but this is clearly Sir Kimmel's fault for bringing up computer mishaps!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up