Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: EMPTYING THE TRASH  (Read 20422 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re:EMPTYING THE TRASH
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2006, 01:24:23 PM »

And I have disc 2 cued up in the player ready to be watched when I get back to the den later today.

I'll probably watch the CSI rerun (record THE OFFICE as well), and then watch the new episodes of WINDFALL (possibly for the last time unless the drama is greatly improved).
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2006, 01:25:17 PM »

[move=up,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Page Four Dance!!![/move]

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2006, 01:26:34 PM »

If it's the former, I"m surprised that you liked james and danielle. But especially danielle. She was quite a bitch! :)

Actually, Danielle is probably the best player "Big Brother" ever saw.  Danielle was the first player to deliberately map out every move in advance and to enter into a secret alliance with only one other person, with neither of them being suspected of same.  As much as I hate it that Marcellas trusted her enough to give up the Golden Veto and, subsequently, endured the trauma of being stabbed in the back, it was Marcellas' fault for what happened (just as Kaysar NEVER should have believed Jennifer for one instant).

Drew could keep Danielle safe from one group and she could keep him safe from another group.

What destroyed Danielle was "Big Brother's" having played the diary room tapes for all the ousted houseguests who were voting for the winner.  They heard the secret reflections, comments, etc., that Danielle shared with "Big Brother" but never had been told would be shared with any of the contestants who voted.  Never had a houseguest been as colorful and in-your-face about her feelings as Danielle was in the diary room.

That was a serious mistake on CBS' part and they've regretted it ever since.  The rules were changed immediately and no one gets to see the diary room sessions, outside of votes, any longer.

I most definitely will be voting for Danielle, Monica, Marcellas,  Bunky, Kaysar, Janelle, Howie & Erika.  Alison can rot in hell.  

May the best six win...and may "Big Brother's" six choices be interesting.  

I think it will be neat to see who allies with whom...and who gets targeted immediately because of how they behaved on their original Big Brother appearances.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 01:32:36 PM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Matt H.

« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2006, 01:26:53 PM »

The CHARLIE CHANs came today, too, and I'm sure I'll wait and watch one of them tomorrow. I'm not sure I've ever seen IN SHANGHAI or IN EGYPT, so I'm sure to begin with one of those.

Matt H.

« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2006, 01:30:28 PM »

Other than Bunky, I think Monica is my favorite from all the Big Brother shows. She was always direct and confrontive but not spiteful without provocation.

Even if the votes don't go Bunky's way, I have a feeling CBS will put him in. He's the nicest of those possible contestants, and I think it might be a relief to have someone in there who's not a viper or a schemer every second. Sure, the snakes keep things stirred up, but there needs to be a little balance or at least a respite from all the chicanery.

Charles Pogue

• "The heart must bleed; not slobber." - F. Loesser
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »

A thirty inch waist, BK?  Oh...those days are sadly gone for the both us I'm afraid.

Charles Pogue

• "The heart must bleed; not slobber." - F. Loesser
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2006, 01:42:26 PM »

When Pogue still had a thirty inch waist.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2006, 01:57:57 PM »

I think I have officially been home from work too long.  Today I actually recognized Matt Ashford when he came on DAYS OF OUR LIVES, AND I knew his character's name.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2006, 02:00:24 PM »

You will forgive me, DakotaCelt, but I officially stopped watching DAYS back in 1982.
“One thing’s universal,

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2006, 02:13:04 PM »

I think I have officially been home from work too long.  Today I actually recognized Matt Ashford when he came on DAYS OF OUR LIVES, AND I knew his character's name.

YES, my Johnson boys are back in town!!

Matt plays Jack Deveraux and STephen Nichols plays Steve Johnson who si suffering from amnesia and claims his name is Nick Stockton.

I had quit watching days in 93 what Matt left the first time and then started when he came back on 01. I quit Days cold turkey then.  HOwever, since mid-2003, I have only seen the Canadian edits and read the recaps for I refused to watch the writing of James E. Reilly and his baloney.  I am still wary of watching the show full time due to the horrid writing and character assassination that Reilly had done. Needless to say, I am selective in what I watch when it comes to Days.

I normally work at night in the school year so I sometimes watch the soaps but not always. This past year my viewing days was almost nill and limited to the few days that Matt appeared.

I actually started watching Matt when he was on Search for Tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 02:20:36 PM by DakotaCelt »
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2006, 02:14:07 PM »

You will forgive me, DakotaCelt, but I officially stopped watching DAYS back in 1982.

TCB you are forgiven...

I have heard there were some good stories back then. I did not start watching Days until 1985 when STephen Nichols was Steve "Patch" Johnson was on the show. Matt was on SFT at the time.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 02:21:31 PM by DakotaCelt »
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2006, 02:15:26 PM »

How are you feeling TCB? I have had you in thoughts for a speedy recovery.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2006, 02:16:34 PM »

Thank you vending machine, for your gift of Keebler animal crackers.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2006, 02:23:51 PM »

TPunk, just dont tell my student workers you have animal crackers!! They will haunt you!!  ;)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2006, 02:30:35 PM »

Vixmom will the Vixter be getting her own cell phone now?  

A couple of times my friend’s daughter was frightened and called me to collect her, once when her father forgot (and yet he was still annoyed she called me) & another time when she heard strange noises while home alone.  

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2006, 02:30:38 PM »

RLP, do you know of any good choco shops in SF that a freind of mine can visit
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 02:51:51 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2006, 02:33:47 PM »

Ron, Where is the Girardellis choco shop in SF?

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2006, 02:34:19 PM »

I have heard there were some good stories back then. I did not start watching Days until 1985 when STephen Nichols was Steve "Patch" Johnson was on the show. Matt was on SFT at the time.

During the fourteen years that I watched the show, the story lines mainly concerned the Horton family..... Mickey and Maggie, Bill and Laura, Tom and Alice, Tommy, Addie; plus Doug and Julie, Marlena, and the Andersons (Bob, and daughter Mary) Neil Curtis and Chris Kositchek.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2006, 02:34:46 PM »

Ron-some of those outfits are a bit creepy.  :-\Keith should get a big kick out of them.  ;D

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2006, 02:36:30 PM »

Down near Fisherman's Wharf.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2006, 02:38:10 PM »

Let's take a look at a really thin waistline:

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2006, 02:38:38 PM »

How are you feeling TCB? I have had you in thoughts for a speedy recovery.

*****POSSIBLE APPETITE SPOILER ALERT******

I still have the infection, although the pain has pretty much gone away.  It has started to ooze however, which is not attractive at all.
“One thing’s universal,

Ginny

« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2006, 02:39:17 PM »

There's also one in Chicago, right across from the American Girls Store by the Water Tower.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2006, 02:45:47 PM »

The animal crackers kept me from gnawing off my hand for nourishment but I am still hungry.  When my shift is over at 6 I will grab a quick dinner of pizza before our 6:30 staff meeting.

Matt H.

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2006, 02:51:01 PM »

I can beat that. I stopped watching in 1972.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2006, 02:53:54 PM »

During the fourteen years that I watched the show, the story lines mainly concerned the Horton family..... Mickey and Maggie, Bill and Laura, Tom and Alice, Tommy, Addie; plus Doug and Julie, Marlena, and the Andersons (Bob, and daughter Mary) Neil Curtis and Chris Kositchek.

I wish Marlena would go away...

Chris Kositchek existed then?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2006, 02:55:05 PM »

Let's take a look at a really thin waistline:

I have always admired Audrey Hepburn. Classy lady!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2006, 02:55:38 PM »

*****POSSIBLE APPETITE SPOILER ALERT******

I still have the infection, although the pain has pretty much gone away.  It has started to ooze however, which is not attractive at all.

I send healing vibes!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2006, 02:57:15 PM »

I can beat that. I stopped watching in 1972.

I had originally quit in 93 when Matt left and limited return when he came back on 01. I tape and watch his storyline and FF the rest that does nto interest me.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2006, 03:00:05 PM »

Someone just posted the script from Dee Hall's first day on DAYS...

http://members.aol.com/jason47b/halltribute1.html

Amazing some of the things that turn up on these soap sites...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up