Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE FINAL THROES OF APRIL  (Read 19999 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE FINAL THROES OF APRIL
« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2006, 11:11:33 PM »

ahhh. So you dont have to deal too much with grumpy and irritated college students...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2006, 11:11:52 PM »

page 7 slide...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2006, 11:14:02 PM »

I have been subjected to strange discussions by student workers over the years. However the strangest one had to do with the ethics of a banana. Is there a real banana under that peel?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2006, 11:16:38 PM »

They argued on the virtue is there was an actual banana in that peel....

I wonder how RLP, Mbarnum or TCB would take taht discussion.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2006, 11:18:01 PM »

I can't imagine having to be part of that kind of conversation!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2006, 11:18:21 PM »

Curious as to what bk will charge fro the DVD. I am looking forward to getting it... It will fun to see Matt on stage.

George

« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2006, 11:19:56 PM »

Hopefully not too much, but I understand that he will have to charge enough to make it possible.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 11:20:12 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2006, 11:20:02 PM »

I can't imagine having to be part of that kind of conversation!

It was a doozie... Some of their other discussions can also be just as astounding ... Ranging from a polite explanation of Wet and Wild to a guy from India to the sanctity of a shoelace.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2006, 11:21:43 PM »

Hopefully not too much, but I understand that he will have to charge enough to make it possible.

I know ofa number of people who like to get one they have been lurking....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2006, 11:28:20 PM »

It is raining here tonight...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2006, 11:29:29 PM »

Idle chatter anyone?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2006, 11:30:24 PM »

AFter finals week, i owrk days for the summer. That is going to be nasty after working nights during the academic term.

George

« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2006, 11:31:26 PM »

As late as I normally stay up, I can't imagine actually being at work this late!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2006, 11:34:17 PM »

Actaully I dont mind it. I am mostly out of the radar of the infighting and politics during the day...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up