Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NON-STOP DAY  (Read 21866 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE NON-STOP DAY
« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2006, 09:29:35 PM »

Well, all I've had to eat today is a bowl of chili. I'm hungry. Think I'll try to find something to eat.  Oh! The cats just joined me, they both still have all their parts in the places where their parts should be

Glad to hear that the cats are getting along better.I hope it remains that way.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2006, 09:45:09 PM »

WE have stalled on page 6
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #152 on: August 02, 2006, 09:47:18 PM »

I refuse to name names!  I am willing to sell you the names, however.

TCB!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #153 on: August 02, 2006, 09:47:40 PM »

Jane, you should share pics of your new baby....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2006, 09:48:05 PM »

I also enjoyed Heart like a wheel. It was an excellent movie.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2006, 09:50:16 PM »

Have fun on your trip DR Laura... Drive safely!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2006, 09:50:50 PM »

It's a long, long way to Tipperary!

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2006, 10:05:03 PM »

Have a lovely time Laura at the show and hope the music is fantastic and you get so see the ever so charming Mr. Kimmel!

Thanks, DakotaCelt. I'm sure we'll have a swell time!
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2006, 10:14:26 PM »

I've proofed the Kevin Spirtas check DVD - there are two little one-frame errors that I think I'm going to let slide, since I missed them both, until I was told exactly what frames they occur on.  And if it's that way on the digi-beta we're screwed anyway, since we'd have to open a bunch of files and put it back on their machinery and that would take a week and delay the release by two weeks.

I'm now listening to the commentary track, which is most amusing and naughty.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2006, 10:18:41 PM »

I hope it is  a success...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #160 on: August 02, 2006, 10:19:45 PM »

Laura, dont forget the camera!!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #161 on: August 02, 2006, 10:34:03 PM »

Has Ann caught up?  Has Ann actually made a post in two weeks?  Is Ann going to be bitch-slapped from here to eternity and hell and back?  Stay tuned.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #162 on: August 02, 2006, 10:41:33 PM »

I have done my best to catch up... it will be a rough ride but I will do my best to continue posting. It is a lively bunch hee and I enjoye reading the posts...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #163 on: August 02, 2006, 10:42:22 PM »

bk, of the plays and musicals you have penned, which one would like to see on ffilm?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #164 on: August 02, 2006, 10:44:08 PM »

what do you do to cure writers block?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2006, 10:45:58 PM »

This is a question for eveyrone: if you could be a piece of cheese, what would you be?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2006, 10:46:35 PM »

Bk, you naughty? I am surprised.... ;-)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2006, 10:49:52 PM »

Have you ever heard of a play called Remembrances by Graham Reid?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2006, 10:59:45 PM »

I would like to see the Kritzer books as films, as well as Writer's Block and Rewind.  And in reverse I'd like to see Nudie Musical on stage.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2006, 11:09:13 PM »

I think the kritzer books would make for an enertaining film...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2006, 11:13:30 PM »

I see Benjamin Kritzer as a smart and intelligent person filled with passions for the arts and storytelling. He has quite a few adventures....

It would have to be an actor who could capture those qualities. Not an easy order...

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2006, 11:30:40 PM »

Maybe if BK were that age, he could play Benjamin Kritzer. ;) I'm sure he'd be fabulous!

;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2006, 11:32:07 PM »

Why am I still up??  I only got about a couple of hours of sleep this morning!  I just couldn't get to sleep.  But I must sleep tonight...and I'm pretty tired, so I think it'll happen.  So, good night, DakotaCelt.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up