Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE MAIN MEAL  (Read 22682 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:THE MAIN MEAL
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2008, 11:25:14 PM »

I really needed something sweet to eat and yet there was not one sweet thing in the whole home environment.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #271 on: March 12, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »

So it is written, so it shall be done - page ten.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2008, 12:00:29 AM »

***RUN-THROUGH VIBES***[/size][/color]
for our very own DOLLY DIMPLES!!! :) [/size][/color]

Thanks!  Our run-through tonight went quite well...except for one brain fart that I had at the end of the first act, but it was just at the very end when everyone comes out, sings one line and then blackout.  I just went to the wrong place and was too obvious about it. ::) So, that won't happen again.  

All my costume changes went well.  I got a new act two New Year's Eve party costume..it's basically a pull-over dress, so that's very easy to do. ;) However, when I first got there, I couldn't find my black shoes for the act one opening/end of both acts costume, and I thought I looked everywhere but it was after almost a half hour of quasi-frantic searching that I realized that they had been placed next to several other pairs of black shoes.  I just couldn't recognize them, but I did and all is well. :) Tomorrow night will be the first paying audience.  And my parents will be there also! :D

« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 12:15:11 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2008, 12:03:29 AM »

Glad I didn't plan to fly Southwest!   I'm flying Frontier tomorrow.  I'm hoping that we have DirectTV on the flight from Denver to Tucson.  It's great to watch HGTV or FoodTV while in the air.

~~~TRAVEL VIBES FOR CILLALIZ!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #274 on: March 13, 2008, 12:08:03 AM »

I am now watching last Sunday's episode of "Dirt."  I love this show!

George

« Reply #275 on: March 13, 2008, 12:16:56 AM »

Now, where was I?

Oh, yes.  During my lunch break, one of the gals from the bakery came up and handed me a phone number.

Not her own.  

It was from one of the women who works with the cat rescue group that der B and I let take J.J.

Word is, J.J. has probably found a good home.  At least there has been no negative feedback.

But der B and I had indicated that we would be interested in fostering other dogs, if needed.  And we're needed!

Nothing is definate yet, so I'll leave it at that.  But der B will be meeting the dogs (yes, two!) tomorrow, and there's a chance that I'll come home from work tomorrow afternoon and meet two more noses!

And with that, I'm signing off.

Great news about JJ!  And:

~~~Vibes for Continued Successful Dog Fostering!!~~~

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2008, 12:20:49 AM »

And my parents will be there also! :D

"Look, Dear, our little girl is all grown up"!

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up