Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE DELUGE  (Read 40417 times)

MBarnum

Re: THE DELUGE
« Reply #210 on: January 21, 2010, 10:21:48 PM »

Amazing Race starts Feb 14.

The new cast:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/bio/

Wow, they all seem so nice. I will just have to root for them all! LOL! I can't wait!

MBarnum

« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2010, 10:26:32 PM »

Glad you all didn't get swept away by the storms!

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2010, 10:33:50 PM »

It's so sad that all the rain in LA just washes away to the ocean.

Even with all the pollution from the city, it still could be cleaned and re-used.
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #213 on: January 21, 2010, 10:34:30 PM »

VIBES, VIBES, VIBES  ;D ;D ;D

NIGHT, NIGHT, NIGHT  :) :) :)
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2010, 10:37:14 PM »

Pictures, pictures, pictures from car, and notes, notes, notes left on front door, will be going to the landload tenant resolution office this weekend.

Thanks, thanks, thanks everyone  ;) ;) ;).

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2010, 11:33:33 PM »

Good Evening!

So... I headed back out to Flushing, Queens, a few hours ago for some Chinese food with some friends.  We ended up at "Northeast Restaurant" - also known as "East North Food Culture" and "Dong Bei Feng Wei".  My friend, Eric, took on the ordering duties for the evening, and in true Eric fashion he over-ordered...

"Stupid" Chicken Stewed Wild Mushrooms, Fresh Leek & Pork Pastry, Pork & Sour Cabbage Dumplings, Sauteed Egg with Egg, Stuffed Minced Mutton with Fish, Sauteed Pine Nuts with Corn; and various "appetizers": kimchi, seaweed & boiled peanuts.

-There were only three of us at the table.

It was all quite good, and we all left the restaurant with some very and satisfied stomachs.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2010, 11:34:58 PM »

DR Jose - no DVR here and the repeat appears to be at 1am.  Oh, well, I'll just listen to the CD.

Well, a friend of mine was playing on tonight's program, so I may be able to get a "screener" for you.  -Unless DR George can tape it for you. ;)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2010, 11:36:04 PM »

Still raining like crazy.  It occasionally stops for five minutes, and then another downpour happens.  We haven't had anything like this since the year I moved into this house.  Guess there's no more water shortage, not that there really was one to begin with.  And now that we'll have plenty of water, do you suppose the DWP will put the rates back where they were?  Riiiiight.

Umm.. But doesn't most of the water in Los Angeles County actually come from out of state?
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #218 on: January 22, 2010, 12:04:44 AM »

DR Jose - no DVR here and the repeat appears to be at 1am.  Oh, well, I'll just listen to the CD.

Well, a friend of mine was playing on tonight's program, so I may be able to get a "screener" for you.  -Unless DR George can tape it for you. ;)

Well...a screener would certainly have a higher visual quality, but Joshua Bell will be on again on Sunday.  I can record it then, if you want. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up