Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NO FOOLS APRIL FOOL'S DAY  (Read 11094 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
THE NO FOOLS APRIL FOOL'S DAY
« on: April 01, 2010, 12:07:34 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes were foolish and in April, and now it is time for you to post until the foolish cows come home.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: THE NO FOOLS APRIL FOOL'S DAY
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 12:09:01 AM »

And the word of the day is: WELTANSCHAUUNG!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 12:09:40 AM »

And a very happy haineshisway.com birthday to vintek and brucedow.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 12:39:23 AM »

Good day one and all

Tis only me DR Dakota and none of the of April's Fools shenanigans....

Home puter is now up and running finally after a few epic battles with ATT-Yahoo dailup... I have words for it that are not repeatable on a public board...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 12:44:38 AM by DakotaCelt »
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 12:40:47 AM »

However this is funn

Google's  Aprils Fools prankfor 2010

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 12:48:33 AM »

Off to bed...

Pleasant dreams everyone and I hope tomorrow is a great day.. Beware of the hijinks and mischief...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 12:49:21 AM »

George!!!

Are you watching Anne Frank on April 11?

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 12:55:41 AM »

George!!!

Are you watching Anne Frank on April 11?

Hi, Dakota!  What about Anne Frank?  What channel?
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 12:56:45 AM »

My favorite sushi restaurant is reopening!  Hooray!!

George

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 12:57:44 AM »

Good for you. 

Me?  Sushi = :P
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 12:57:53 AM »

;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 12:58:40 AM »

It is on PBS Masterpiece theatre, I believe either this sunday or next sunday, I think it is the 11th. It being aired to honor those who perished in the Holocaust.

I remember last year there was a program where God was put on trial by men who were in a barrack at a concerntration camp. Very compelling.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 01:01:19 AM »

I like Sushi...

I also like to try different kinds of food.

George

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 01:03:21 AM »

Yes, "The Diary of Anne Frank" is going to be on the Seattle PBS on Sunday, April 11. 

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 01:04:09 AM »

Anne Frank was a remarkable teenager

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 01:05:41 AM »

DArn... I have ot work and I want to see it...

Sadly, Miep Gies, one of the individuals who helped to hide the Franks and friends,died in the last 6 months

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 01:08:43 AM »

There are times I really hate to work on Sundays and in the evenings...

Then other times, I can at least escape some of the stupidity, attacks and putdowns that go on during the day. There are days I would actually rather work with three years instead of adults who think they rule the world and act like 3 year olds.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 01:10:42 AM »

I need to get some shut-eye since i have to be up in a few hours. Pleasant Dreams George!

George

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 01:12:50 AM »

Thanks!  You too, Dakota! 

Ben

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 02:37:40 AM »

Morning all.

That is all.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 03:11:33 AM »

Good morning, all! I am bathed, dressed and packed, the bed is made, the windows are locked, and I am outa here very shortly. My train departs at 7:17 am. I will be E & T for the next couple of days, so behave yourselves!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 03:13:12 AM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Michael

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 03:25:28 AM »

TOD

It just might be today's.
Several of my co-workers are putting in our resignation all at once. (5 of us)
Never stop dreaming.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 04:44:18 AM »

It is April already!
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 04:44:31 AM »

Such good news last night from DR VIXMOM.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 04:45:10 AM »

Rehearsal vibes for MR BK.  Here's hoping the cast has on their listening ears and NOT their Ipods and that they bring pencils and don't spend their time texting.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 04:45:55 AM »

I do not remember any April Fool jokes - I don't like them.

We have had some nice things written here that made me laugh - but otherwise, keep it home.

Your shoe is untied.  HA HA HA......not!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 04:46:18 AM »

And of course today is a work day.  I hope everyone made good use of the wishing moon earlier this week.

td

• td
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 05:10:49 AM »

Good morning.

I am off to work at Borders. 
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

Ben

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 05:15:50 AM »

For your enjoyment  ;)

Ben

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2010, 05:43:39 AM »

Please Do Not Log On To Read This. It is the Official Internet Spring Cleaning Day.

If you are reading this then you are interfering with the annual maintenance of the Internet. LOG OFF NOW!!! ;D

YEARLY INTERNET MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

IT IS URGENT THAT YOU DO NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET FROM MARCH 31st 23:59 GMT (11:59 PM) UNTIL 00:01 GMT (12:01 AM) APRIL 2nd.

It's that time again. As many of you know, each year the Internet must be closed down for a 24-hour period of time in order to receive maintenance, or a "Tune Up" if you will.

Many dead links on the World Wide Web will be removed, as well as ftp links that are no longer used. Lost e-mail will also be removed from the system at this time.

In addition to the normal maintenance to be completed this year, we will also be using new high-pressure information jets to clear out the bottlenecks that have plagued the Internet so greatly this past year. Although the down time for maintenance will be an inconvenience for many people, you will find this will allow for a much more efficient and faster responding internet.

This year, the "Tune Up" will occur from 23:59 GMT (11:59 PM) on March 31st until 00:01 GMT (12:01 AM) on April 2nd. During that 24 hour period, dozens of powerful Internet bots at key locations around the globe will simultaneously scan the Internet and complete the desired maintenance jobs wherever they may be required.

To help protect any valuable data you may have on the Internet from possible corruption, we highly recommend you take the following steps before this 24 hour maintenance period begins:
-1. Disconnect all terminals and LANs from the Internet.
-2. Disconnect all Internet servers from the Internet.
-3. Refrain from connecting any computer, or any other Internet connection device, to the Internet in any way.

Note: The term "other Internet connection device" includes such devices as WebTV.

Again, we understand the inconvenience this will cause many people. And for that, we apologize. However, the great increase in Internet performance you will experience after this short period of maintenance will far outweigh any problems it will cause.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Mr. Yuben T. Ricked
Global Internet Maintenance Organization
Department of Prankology

Webmasters and Sysops: It is very important that the entire Internet community be notified of the upcoming Internet maintenance before it gets underway. Please direct all of your users and personnel to read this notice ASAP!

Please pass this announcement to all other Internet users you contact as well.

Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up