Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: I FEEL A SONG COMING ON  (Read 11395 times)

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
Re: I FEEL A SONG COMING ON
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2010, 04:08:54 PM »

bK, would you please make up your mind what date you are going to Olympia for that play! Us HHWers have to make our plans!

There may be another chance for a HHW get-together a bit later in the year, but more I cannot say at this time.  :)
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2010, 04:09:19 PM »

TOD....

Recent movies I have seen in the theatre include: Young Victoria [beautiful film], Men Who Stare at Goats, Capitalism: A Love Story, Up In The Air, and several others that are escaping my mind.

Meanwhile, I have seen several on DVD and one on THIS tv.   

Roman Holiday, Sabrina, Children's Hour, Victoria and Albert, The Far Pavillions
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2010, 04:16:44 PM »

Jose, you had better plan enough time in Seattle this summer for a HHW get-together
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #153 on: April 08, 2010, 04:40:09 PM »

Sorry, Ginny, I offered congratulations at the dreaded Facebook, but forgot to offer them here...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROB AND MARYLINDA,

AND TO GINNY AND RICHARD!
“One thing’s universal,

Laura

« Reply #154 on: April 08, 2010, 05:03:10 PM »

Gee, I wonder if Rob and Mary Linda will be able to find a minister to perform the ceremony?
"That's a lotta hamsters."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2010, 05:08:11 PM »

The Weather Bureau is calling for sunshine and warmer temperatures all weekend long.  However, first we have to get through the predicted snow showers tonight.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:26:52 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #156 on: April 08, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »

I think it will now be the second weekend.  May 7th, I believe.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2010, 05:12:59 PM »

Brody is most intrusive in HOLLYWOODLAND.....every time the story left George Reeves to concentrate on Brody's situation, I was incensed at the waste of time.....

Who cares?  It was the story of George Reeves.....or should have been.

True, Jrand.  The trouble is that there aren't that many people going to movies that know George Reeves.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:27:18 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2010, 05:25:00 PM »

bK, would you please make up your mind what date you are going to Olympia for that play! Us HHWers have to make our plans!

There may be another chance for a HHW get-together a bit later in the year, but more I cannot say at this time.  :)

How many HHW members can you crowd into a sauna?
“One thing’s universal,

td

• td
« Reply #159 on: April 08, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »

I have something very important to share with my fellow HHWers:
Spokeo is an "online phone book" that puts your name, address, annual income, your home's value, the number of people in your home (sometimes even a photo of your home), among other information, online for all to see. In some cases, it's surprising the amount of information they've accumulated for their entries. If you're not comfortable with this being done (especially since it's not done with your knowledge or consent), you may want to drop by the site and see the information on your listing. If you want them to remove this information, go to the website and bring up your listing. Then go down to the lower right hand corner of the page and click on "privacy" for instructions on how to have the listing removed.

http://www.spokeo.com/

I have been trying to get the word out to as many people as possible.  There is too much private information being shared on that site.
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

Ginny

« Reply #160 on: April 08, 2010, 06:12:11 PM »

Thank you, DR TCB!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #161 on: April 08, 2010, 06:12:56 PM »

Gee, I wonder if Rob and Mary Linda will be able to find a minister to perform the ceremony?

Well, the one at hand is only licensed in Ohio...
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

KevinH

« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2010, 06:24:03 PM »

Congrats, DR Ginny!

Ginny

« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2010, 06:24:29 PM »

Thanks, DR KevinH!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2010, 06:24:45 PM »

Well, I picked up my friend Margo from the hospital without incident this afternoon and we went to her friend Dawn's house.  Because Dawn is a nurse, she said that she would watch Margo this first night out of the hospital, but Dawn was not home!  So, I took Margo to her own home after she wasn't able to get Dawn on the phone.   Dawn eventually did call back and will watch Margo at Margo's home.  So that's all well and good. 

But then, I come back to work and am ready to leave, but now I can't find my checkbook! :o I thought that I had it with me when I came back, but it's nowhere to be found.  I called the hospital and they said that nothing was turned into the desk after the room was cleaned up, so I'm HOPING that my checkbook fell out of my pocket in Margo's car.  It's also possible that I never took it with me when I left my house this morning, so I'm going home now to check.  I also keep my driver's license in my checkbook...so I'd BETTER find it! :-\

Whatever happens, I have rehearsal tonight at 7:00.  Until later!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #165 on: April 08, 2010, 06:24:48 PM »

Thank you DR Dakota, to you too. :)

Jane

« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2010, 06:25:44 PM »

CHECK BOOK FINDING VIBES TO DR GEORGE!

HEALING VIBES TO FRIEND MARGO!!

KevinH

« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »

Thanks for the link, DR td.   I was shocked at the information that's available.  I had a good laugh when it showed the value of my condo as $1M.   I'd hate to tell you what the latest assessment shows!

George

« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2010, 06:26:34 PM »

Does opening night not work?  I didn't realize that.  Maybe the week after then.  That might be better anyway.

If you wait until the next weekend, that will give us several performances with an audience...and we'll really be ready for you. ;)

But if you want to see it the first weekend, that's okay, too.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »

CHECK BOOK FINDING VIBES TO DR GEORGE!

HEALING VIBES TO FRIEND MARGO!!

Thank you and thank you!!

George

« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2010, 06:27:21 PM »

And NOW, I must be leaving.

Jane

« Reply #171 on: April 08, 2010, 06:28:03 PM »

Well, the one at hand is only licensed in Ohio...

He can always do what Bryan's friend, go online to get certified at some obscure ministry in order to preform the service ;)

Jane

« Reply #172 on: April 08, 2010, 06:30:12 PM »

Thanks DR td for the tip.

Ginny

« Reply #173 on: April 08, 2010, 06:33:03 PM »

LOL, DR Jane!  The denomination in which Fr. Richard is ordained is already pretty obscure.  I think all he'd have to do is apply for a reciprocal license in Michigan (or wherever they decide to get married).

Jane

« Reply #174 on: April 08, 2010, 06:33:42 PM »

;D DR Ginny.

Ginny

« Reply #175 on: April 08, 2010, 06:36:46 PM »

DR George - I hope you find your checkbook and driver's license.  Our DN (dear niece) Lauren stopped by here Sunday evening to see Mary Linda's ring and the next morning we found her license and a credit card in the chair she'd sat in.  Rob texted her right away and she was able to stop by before the end of the day to pick them up.

Jane

« Reply #176 on: April 08, 2010, 06:50:21 PM »

Thanks for the link, DR td.   I was shocked at the information that's available.  I had a good laugh when it showed the value of my condo as $1M.   I'd hate to tell you what the latest assessment shows!

I expect many errors.  It shows I have lived in the house 12 years but Keith has only been here 10 years.  The basic info shown, address, names & phone number can be found on other searches.  For more info you have to pay.  My curiosity to see what else they have on us is not as great as my desire not to spend money ;)

Laura

« Reply #177 on: April 08, 2010, 06:58:51 PM »

We had a scare. Mr. Goldstein came over to ask if Wae-Ling was here. She was not. I had sent her back home over an hour ago. She's ok, but we didn't know where she was for several minutes.

DR Sandra says there has been a news bulletin broadcast for the last couple days about an attempted child abduction; the child got away but the chinchy bassa is still at large.

Laura

« Reply #178 on: April 08, 2010, 06:59:54 PM »

I looked at that site several days ago. It showed my deceased mother living with me. There's a lot of inaccuracies. Like my million-dollar house.

Laura

« Reply #179 on: April 08, 2010, 07:01:05 PM »

I now have a current photo of Wae-Ling on top of the refrigerator, just in case we need it in the future.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up