Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU  (Read 16549 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2010, 08:13:28 AM »

PAGE TWO (AT LAST)!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2010, 08:16:21 AM »

The laundry is finished and the kitchen and bathroom mopped, so I think, while my energy is up, I will run to the pharmacy near Lincoln Center and pick up my meds. If I feel lke it when I get back I will vacuum. I think the first thng I will do on returning is take a cool bath.

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2010, 08:19:57 AM »

T.O.D.

If money was no object, i would produce a new Broadway production of SLEUTH starring myself as Andrew.  Then I would work out an arrangement with PBS to record the show for GREAT PERFORMANCES.

That way I would have something other than MTV's HIGH SCHOOL STORIES to prove that I was here.
“One thing’s universal,

Ginny

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2010, 08:23:54 AM »

Saturday morning greetings!  Richard and I are both suffering lower back pain - a combination of stress and not sleeping on our own TempurPedic mattress.  We all did sleep in today and we're about to go out for brunch and send DS Rob home in my car to help some friends of his move into a new apartment.  Richard and I will stay in Lima until after tomorrow's service.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2010, 08:25:33 AM »

Saturday morning greetings!  Richard and I are both suffering lower back pain - a combination of stress and not sleeping on our own TempurPedic mattress.  We all did sleep in today and we're about to go out for brunch and send DS Rob home in my car to help some friends of his move into a new apartment.  Richard and I will stay in Lima until after tomorrow's service.

Ginny what is the proper way to address Richard in his position (besides Richard)?
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2010, 08:26:30 AM »

Ginny what is the proper way to address Richard in his position (besides Richard)?

Gee, I don't even know the proper way to phrase the question.
“One thing’s universal,

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2010, 08:39:15 AM »

DR Elmore, our vibes and prayers are always with you.  We love you!!!

I'm spiffying up the house for our house sitters and then it's off to Aladdin Jr auditions and then back to the house to pack for the trip.  All checked in for JetBlue - our flight leaves at 9:55pm.

Hang on angels....

Kerry

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2010, 08:51:03 AM »

I just got my Internet back after being without it since Wednesday, so I'm feeling lost.  Why the internet went away and why it came back just as suddenly, I have no idea.  You heard it here first!
I like boat races.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2010, 08:59:33 AM »

I just got my Internet back after being without it since Wednesday, so I'm feeling lost.  Why the internet went away and why it came back just as suddenly, I have no idea.  You heard it here first!

I am very glad that you have returned, Kerry.  I thought you had run off and married Jose.
“One thing’s universal,

MBarnum

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2010, 09:15:02 AM »

BK, I am thrilled that you are getting all of the rest of the Glasser stuff! And having his autobiography published would be absolutley fantastic!!! And if you need stills for it, remember I have tons from his movies that you can use.

MBarnum

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2010, 09:15:44 AM »

Must now go and mow the lawn.

MBarnum

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2010, 09:17:49 AM »

Just had a very nice, lengthy IM chat on Facebook with a guy in Pakistan who I had bought some Bollywood and Lollywood movie memorabilia from some time back. We are Facebook friends now. He uses a very nice photo of John Abraham as his avatar...I like that!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2010, 09:42:07 AM »

I have returned from my trip to Lincoln Center, bathed, and now I think I will vacuum. After that, I'm taking a lot of the weekend off! I will sit in bed, watch tv, and make notes for my Oz lecture.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2010, 10:15:02 AM »

I'm up - finally got a little over eight hours of sleep - if I can do that over the next few days, I'll be back to normal.

Ginny

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2010, 10:43:59 AM »

We are back from brunch and seeing DS Rob off.  Richard is finalizing tomorrow's sermon.  We'll go over to church to print it and to fine tune our afternoon/evening plans to see TOY STORY 3 and go to dinner with some church friends.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2010, 10:46:21 AM »

DR Elmore - have a relaxing and refreshing rest of the weekend!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2010, 10:47:59 AM »

Just found out that dear reader Cason will be in LA for a few days and I've asked him if he can be my helper for the Promises ship day, presuming it happens on Tuesday or Wednesday - that would be great.

Ginny

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2010, 10:53:26 AM »

Well, DR TCB, the sign in front of the church says:

The Rev'd Dr. Richard Palmer, Vicar

so you can call him Richard, Fr. Palmer, Fr. Richard, Vicar Richard, Vicar Palmer, or Dr. Palmer.  Just don't call him Dick.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2010, 10:56:41 AM »

And I see Facebook's very own Jose has been monkeying around - well, here's my guess - either I or someone else said something that he didn't care for (although I can't imagine what) and he has left - and my guess is that he has, in fact, answered people's queries and no one wants to tell me what the problem is/was.  Too bad.  You can always PM me the information.  I'm just baffled by it, frankly - well maybe he feels it's more about him on Facebook and less about the community of this jernt.  I honestly have no idea why he would do this - as I will always point out - the people on this site have been very friendly, positive, and supportive of him, always.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2010, 11:13:41 AM »

Just found out that dear reader Cason will be in LA for a few days and I've asked him if he can be my helper for the Promises ship day, presuming it happens on Tuesday or Wednesday - that would be great.

I sold you a few copies yesterday.  You may thank me later.  Or blame me, whichever is easier.   ;D
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2010, 11:14:16 AM »

so you can call him Richard, Fr. Palmer, Fr. Richard, Vicar Richard, Vicar Palmer, or Dr. Palmer.  Just don't call him Dick.

What about Dickar?
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Kerry

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2010, 11:21:31 AM »

What about Dickar?

But "Vicar Dick"  has such a great ring to it!
I like boat races.

Ginny

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2010, 11:22:38 AM »

Um, I really wouldn't recommend that, DR JMK!

Kerry

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »

Although I read the paper yesterday, I thought I'd check the televsion news.  The opening and top story was, and I quote, "It was hot today."

Having just been outside, I already knew that, so I turned the news off.  Oy!
I like boat races.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2010, 11:25:32 AM »

And I see Facebook's very own Jose has been monkeying around - well, here's my guess - either I or someone else said something that he didn't care for (although I can't imagine what) and he has left - and my guess is that he has, in fact, answered people's queries and no one wants to tell me what the problem is/was.  Too bad.  You can always PM me the information.  I'm just baffled by it, frankly - well maybe he feels it's more about him on Facebook and less about the community of this jernt.  I honestly have no idea why he would do this - as I will always point out - the people on this site have been very friendly, positive, and supportive of him, always.

I have neither heard from him nor contacted him.  I assume he has new friends and new goals to pursue.

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2010, 12:16:01 PM »

I have neither heard from him nor contacted him.  I assume he has new friends and new goals to pursue.

I just posted something on his FB page.

We shall see what we shall see....
You can dream…or you can do.

Cillaliz

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2010, 12:18:27 PM »

I sent a message via facebook a while back. I haven't heard back.  I'm assuming he's just busy and off on some adventures.  I would be surprised if he's mad about something

Cillaliz

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2010, 12:32:23 PM »

it is SOOOO hot today! AHHHHH

Cillaliz

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2010, 12:33:12 PM »

I went to a tour of two Victorian homes this morning.  It was really fun to see how they have restored the houses. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2010, 12:33:42 PM »

Then I went to an antique store and found a couple treasures....I like it when that happens.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up