Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: SO, GOOD  (Read 13058 times)

Cillaliz

Re: SO, GOOD
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2010, 06:43:54 PM »

Callie and Boo have gotten closer since Ricky joined the family

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2010, 06:44:17 PM »

Ricky seems to adore Callie, she has tolerated him

Awwww!

Jane

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2010, 06:44:55 PM »

I love the photos Cilla!

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2010, 06:45:19 PM »

Vibes to MBarnum's nephew!
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Cillaliz

« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2010, 06:46:02 PM »

Callie hisses when I'm around, but I've noticed that when I can't find him, he's usually with her.  Not laying together or anything, but in the same room and not hissing or howling

Cillaliz

« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2010, 06:47:36 PM »

Thanks Jane.  Poor Ricky is trying way too hard to be friends.  It will happen, but it's so hard to watch him get batted down over and over and not give up

Jane

« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2010, 06:49:18 PM »

I know, you just want them to be best friends.  He certainly is doing everything the right way for the others to adjust.

Cillaliz

« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2010, 06:54:28 PM »

Yeah.  Boo is sleeping like a log right now and he's leaving her alone.  She was so upset all day. This is the best thing that can happen right now.  I don't know where he and Callie went.

Jane

« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2010, 06:56:17 PM »

I think following isn't bad.  Our new cats always seemed to jump constantly on the other cats.  As a result we have had multiple sets of cats who never really got along.

Cillaliz

« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2010, 06:56:46 PM »

I want you to draw me wearing this....wearing ONLY this

Jane

« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2010, 06:57:43 PM »

I'm enjoying the Doris Day interview tremendously.  I need to take a break do do dishes and figure out the proper way to give myself the injection.  I have a video someplace.  I was reading all the possible side effects again.  I should not have done that.

Cillaliz

« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2010, 06:58:41 PM »

I think he's been around other cats and kids.  If I remember that's what his card from the shelter said.  So, I think he knows how to act

Cillaliz

« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2010, 06:59:40 PM »

I will listen to Doris Day, either tonight when Titanic gets to the section I think goes on too long and could be cut, or tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing it

Jane

« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2010, 07:01:29 PM »

I finished listening to the interview and didn't want it to end.  I thought I had more time left. :(

Cillaliz

« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »

Don't know if anyone mentioned this  but Denise Borino-Quinn from The Soprano's died. She was only 46 years old
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/10/30/obit.borino.quinn/index.html?hpt=T2

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2010, 07:20:34 PM »

For Halloween I'm watching the terrifying BBC version of THE WOMAN IN BLACK. I may turn it off; it's too creepy and unsettling.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ginny

« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2010, 07:29:51 PM »

And I'm watching Michigan get creamed by Penn State - that should be scary for RichRod.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jennifer

« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2010, 07:30:46 PM »

Major vibes to DR MBarnum's nephew Daniel. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennifer

« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2010, 07:34:22 PM »

I hope that it's not freezing tomorrow night for Halloween. I'm already expecting it to be cold. I will have to bundle up.

My niece wants to be a hula dancer. So today I called her and asked her if she wanted me to be one too with her. And she said yes. So I got a hula skirt. And already have my necklaces. I will need a flower for my hair.

Of course outdoor costumes are different here. You have to make room for your winter coat underneath.

Jennifer

« Reply #169 on: October 30, 2010, 07:34:35 PM »

I just watched The Ghost Writer and really liked it.

Jane

« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »

I hope that it's not freezing tomorrow night for Halloween. I'm already expecting it to be cold. I will have to bundle up.

My niece wants to be a hula dancer. So today I called her and asked her if she wanted me to be one too with her. And she said yes. So I got a hula skirt. And already have my necklaces. I will need a flower for my hair.

Of course outdoor costumes are different here. You have to make room for your winter coat underneath.

A hula costume over a coat must be funny.  The coldest Halloween I can remember was the year Keith took the kids & I stayed home.  It just happened that way. :)

Jennifer

« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2010, 07:36:52 PM »

Vibes for DR JANE......

The last of the trick or treaters have gone.....we had lots of fairy princesses, a few Supermans - including a set of twins - a few Harry Potters...and lots of Shreks and Buzz Lightyears.....BUT what we had most was PIRATES!!!!

Tonight? ? ?

Some cities are doing Halloween early this year. I read it's so it won't conflict with Sunday Night football.

Jennifer

« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2010, 07:37:26 PM »

Luckily there is no school here on Monday for my niece. Although some malls are dong indoor trick or treating during the day. That sounds appealing!

Jane

« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »

Vibes for DR JANE......

The last of the trick or treaters have gone.....we had lots of fairy princesses, a few Supermans - including a set of twins - a few Harry Potters...and lots of Shreks and Buzz Lightyears.....BUT what we had most was PIRATES!!!!

Tonight? ? ?

Some cities are doing Halloween early this year. I read it's so it won't conflict with Sunday Night football.

::)  At least the children can stay out later and sleep in on Sunday, if they can sleep after all that sugar.

Jennifer

« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2010, 07:38:24 PM »

A hula costume over a coat must be funny.  The coldest Halloween I can remember was the year Keith took the kids & I stayed home.  It just happened that way. :)

It won't be bad with her costume. If she wears a coat that goes to her waist she can just wear her necklaces over the coat. And the skirt can be over her pants.

Jane

« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2010, 07:38:33 PM »

Luckily there is no school here on Monday for my niece. Although some malls are dong indoor trick or treating during the day. That sounds appealing!

I like that.

Jennifer

« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2010, 07:40:03 PM »

Vibes for DR Jane. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get sick again. My sister and nieces seem to be magnets for every type of cold. They both had realy bad er infections last week.

Usually when they get sick, my sis gets sick and i get sick (it happened twice so far this fall). But this time my mom got sick and my sis. But me and my nieces are fine (althought they are still on their antibiotics).

Cillaliz

« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2010, 07:40:46 PM »

I remember wearing my gypsy costume and mask over my pink and blue parka when I was a little girl.  I've seen photos over the years (I think my mom still has them) but I remember how bad I wanted to be a gypsy and how cold I was.   We've had snow, ice and all kinds of weather here on Halloween.  I think it will be ok tomorrow. It may rain, but I hope not.  I need to go buy candy.

Jennifer

« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2010, 07:40:58 PM »

I like that.

As it is everybody is fighting to stay home with the baby (too cold for her to go out).  Usually people would be fighting to go out.

Cillaliz

« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2010, 07:41:38 PM »

They do a lot of the indoor stuff here now.  The city puts on a party, the mall does trick or treating etc.  I'ts cut down on the number of  trick or treaters
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up