Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES, IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES  (Read 45124 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re: IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES, IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2010, 11:04:11 PM »

OY! I'm starting to babble.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2010, 11:09:13 PM »

Say hi to both Donny and Marie from Brother Bruce.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2010, 11:13:52 PM »

Ugh... I just got sick to my stomach reading a report that the Westboro Baptist Church will be picketing at Elizabeth Edwards' funeral...

Why on earth are they picketing her funeral....

She must have had some brilliant thought that vibrated the braces on their tiny brains.

This is why they are picketing her funeral:

***WARNING!!! This is the statement that they released. It is truly sickening, maddening and outrageous. You may want to skip it. I'm going to "downsize" it, so if you really want to read it, well... You know what to do.

“The message of Elizabeth Edwards is an affront to God-fearing Christians and an aberration to her maker. This diseased and demonic modern-day Lilith advocates universal health care and women’s rights. This is dangerous rhetoric. First of all, medical science defies the intent of God, just as much as gay, drug-fueled sodomy does. Ask Ted Haggard. And if God strikes you ill with something like cancer, it’s because He wants you off His earth. Why? If you’re Elizabeth Edwards, maybe it’s because you refused to clean the house or satisfy your husband. Of course, if you’re saved, as only members of the Westboro Baptist Church are, it’s to bring you back into the heavenly flock. Either way, prolonging the inevitable through ‘healthy living’ is just giving the Lord the middle finger, right in His holy pooper. And then there’s all this women’s liberation claptrap. Had Eve not eaten the apple, had she displayed an ounce of integrity or smarts enough to know her place under man, the human race would not be condemned as it is now. But no, she pestered and prodded poor Adam into sin. I guess my point is that God hates nags.”

Oh.  My.  Goodness. :-X
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up