Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: THE YEAR IN REVIEW  (Read 17824 times)

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
Re: THE YEAR IN REVIEW
« Reply #210 on: December 30, 2010, 06:27:13 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTA CELT!!
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #211 on: December 30, 2010, 06:28:56 PM »

Stay safe DR Dakota!!!!!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #212 on: December 30, 2010, 06:29:57 PM »

I'm heading home...it's pretty darned cold here.  I hope that I can get my key into my car lock.  It took a little extra effort last night. :P

Until later.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #213 on: December 30, 2010, 06:29:58 PM »

Best wishes for a happy birthday to Dakota Celt

Thank you Michael S!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #214 on: December 30, 2010, 06:30:39 PM »

Happiest of birthdays to DR DakotaCelt, who visited Cincinnati in 2010!

Thank You Ginny!

It was wonderful seeing you in Cincy... I had a great time!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #215 on: December 30, 2010, 06:31:21 PM »

Happy Birthday DR DAKOTA CELT.

Thank you JRand!   Anything interesting in the stars?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #216 on: December 30, 2010, 06:32:12 PM »

Happy Birthday to DakotaCelt! Stay warm!

Thank you Laura!

I shall do my best to stay warm.. I am in housecat mode and do not plan on going out in the elements

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #217 on: December 30, 2010, 06:32:14 PM »

People are shooting off firecrackers down the block right now.

Don't they know that tomorrow is New Year's Eve?
You can dream…or you can do.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #218 on: December 30, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »

OK, so I'm sitting here in the family room, which is at the back of the house.  About 20 minutes ago, the house kind of "shuddered" and I heard the jingle bells that are hanging on the inside of the front door (3 rooms away).  Now posts are showing up on Facebook and Twitter suggesting that we may have had an earthquake.

I suspect that was a surreal experience

Cillaliz

« Reply #219 on: December 30, 2010, 06:34:37 PM »

There was a 100 car pile up on I94 just west of West FArgo..  The interstates are now closed and the are advising no travel in FArgo

Glad to see you posting.  I was sincerely hoping that you weren't on I-94

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2010, 06:35:09 PM »

Happy Birthday to DR DakotaCelt!

Thank you Jennifer!

Ginny

« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2010, 07:06:56 PM »

OK, so I'm sitting here in the family room, which is at the back of the house.  About 20 minutes ago, the house kind of "shuddered" and I heard the jingle bells that are hanging on the inside of the front door (3 rooms away).  Now posts are showing up on Facebook and Twitter suggesting that we may have had an earthquake.

I suspect that was a surreal experience

To be honest, "earthquake" never entered my mind until I saw Facebook posts and Tweets from the Dayton area.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2010, 07:31:01 PM »

Happy Birthday to DR Dakota Celt!

Thank you Kerry!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #223 on: December 30, 2010, 07:32:34 PM »

I see the doctor at 11am today. I assume I will get permission to stop the low-residue diet. I have one more day of antibiotics and then I'm off the pills. Everything is proceeding normally and I'm looking forward to the verdict from the doctor.

I hope you got the news you wanted to hear...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #224 on: December 30, 2010, 07:33:12 PM »

Happy Birthday DakotaCelt!!

Thank you Drury!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #225 on: December 30, 2010, 07:33:35 PM »

! ! ! ! !  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DR DAKOTA CELT  ! ! ! ! !

Thank you Dan the Man!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #226 on: December 30, 2010, 07:34:06 PM »

TOD:

Annette Benning -- THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
Colin Firth -- THE KING'S SPEECH
Geoffrey Rush  -- THE KING'S SPEECH
Natalie Portman -- THE BLACK SWAN

I am hoping to see The King's speech once it opens in Fargo

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #227 on: December 30, 2010, 07:34:21 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DR DAKOTA CELT!!!!!

Thank you JoseS!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #228 on: December 30, 2010, 07:34:59 PM »

An "on time" Happy Birthday wish to DR Dakota Celt!

Thank you Ron!

I am glad you returned safely from your travels.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #229 on: December 30, 2010, 07:35:23 PM »

A very happy day of birth celebration to DR Dakota Celt! Have a wonderful day!!

Thank you MBarnum

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #230 on: December 30, 2010, 07:38:20 PM »

I would say that one of my favorite performances of 2011 is Parvesh Cheena playing Gupta on the new sitcom OUTSOURCED. He is a wonderful find and a fantastic comedian.

He has been a member of a couple of different improv groups in Chicago (where he is from) and in LA. I hope that next time I get to LA I can see him perform.

I have enjoyed watching him. He is a hoot!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #231 on: December 30, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »

Happy birthday, dakota celt.

Thank you FJL!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #232 on: December 30, 2010, 07:38:54 PM »

Happy, happy, DR DakotaCelt!

Thank you John G!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #233 on: December 30, 2010, 07:39:18 PM »

DR DakotaCelt,

Cute Jane....

Thank you!

vixmom

« Reply #234 on: December 30, 2010, 07:41:46 PM »

Rapid Recovery Vibes to TCB

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #235 on: December 30, 2010, 07:41:59 PM »

I am all caught up!  Posts, notes, drama, etc.  Can't leave you guys alone for a minute can i?  :)

Name of my new soap opera: As the HHW Turns!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #236 on: December 30, 2010, 07:42:14 PM »

I'm back from the doctor and all is well in Chelsea, NY. I can eat real food again. I had a banana and we will have turkey and a salad and a baked potato for dinner. We will also go out for New Year's Eve dinner tomorrow.

I see the doctor again on January 7th to go over my blood work and my colonoscopy from last year and we will also set a date for the appendectomy, probably in February.

That's it for now.

That is good news Ben!

vixmom

« Reply #237 on: December 30, 2010, 07:42:15 PM »

Good New s Ben - enjoy your New Years Dinner!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #238 on: December 30, 2010, 07:42:36 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DR DAKOTA CELT!

Thank you TCB!

I also send vibes for you to feel better...

vixmom

« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2010, 07:44:12 PM »

I am glad that Ron made it home safe and sound  and that the computer repair was relatively painless

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up