Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: BYE BYE BIRDIE  (Read 12326 times)

Cillaliz

Re: BYE BYE BIRDIE
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2011, 07:31:34 AM »

Finding that "silly little thing" vibes to BK~~~~~

Cillaliz

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2011, 07:31:43 AM »

And Welcome to Page 2

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2011, 07:32:00 AM »

I am getting some half pages this morning on the inner web
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2011, 07:33:30 AM »

Good morning!   OUr office smells like gas this morning, so I called the maintenance guy and opened the windows. He things the trap on the furnace drain dried out and it's sewer gas. So he poured wated down the drain.  Then he said someone else in the building smells it so he might be wrong and left.     It really didn't smell like the scent added to natural gas, so I'm just going to leave the windows open for awhile and see if it goes away

I'm getting worried about you! First your water heater and now this. Have you got an ex client out to get you?
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2011, 07:34:31 AM »

BK, I am hoping the Schmidt-Jones soundtrack works out.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2011, 07:38:51 AM »

bk - And as for that "STUPID" security check, well... Maybe something happened over the past couple of weeks that prompted them to post that sign as well as to institute that security check. Maybe there's been another spike in gang activity in LA. -Heck, bag checks have become routine at Carnegie Hall, Avery Fisher Hall, and The Metropolitan Opera in New York City. It just takes one person with some sort of grudge, etc. to cause a lot a harm.

-When I went to the Philippines, there were "Please Check Your Firearms" signs at the malls in Manila. And I saw a few people who did. In any case...

I do hope that your memento turns up.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2011, 08:01:20 AM »

...And the rain has stopped and the birds are chirping outside... But there's still a lot of green, orange and red on the local weather radar.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2011, 08:16:02 AM »

I'm trying to figure out if this Royal Wedding Souvenir could end up being a collectible? Or just a piece of junk? ;)

Will (??) & Kate
Make Your Own Luck.

Laura

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2011, 08:36:10 AM »

I dunno, Jose. But it's hilarious.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

MBarnum

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2011, 08:36:43 AM »

It's nice to see Ms Foster ("I'm not Jewish so he's never offended me and I'm not a lesbian, although I do change tires and move pianos with other butch women") defend her costar. When he starts showing worse signs of major mental disorder I wonder what she'll have to say.

She will say whatever she needs to say as long as the film needs publicity. It is Hollywood, after all, and she certainly doesn't want the film to fail.

Cillaliz

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2011, 08:38:36 AM »

Good morning!   OUr office smells like gas this morning, so I called the maintenance guy and opened the windows. He things the trap on the furnace drain dried out and it's sewer gas. So he poured wated down the drain.  Then he said someone else in the building smells it so he might be wrong and left.     It really didn't smell like the scent added to natural gas, so I'm just going to leave the windows open for awhile and see if it goes away

I'm getting worried about you! First your water heater and now this. Have you got an ex client out to get you?

LOL. no.  I'm fine. I work in a building that is almost 100 years old.  It's no surprise that there will be issues from time to time.   It seems to be fine now.  I still have one window open, but we're fine.

Cillaliz

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2011, 08:41:15 AM »

I actually do want to get a plate of Will and Kate.  I have one from the Queen's coronation (That I have to repair, but don't tell my mother)  I have one from the Queen's Silver Jubilee - I was there the week before the big celebration - I have one from Charles and Di's wedding, I think from when William was born...don't know why I don't have one for Harry.  anyway, I need to find one.  I prefer the smaller plates.

Cillaliz

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2011, 08:41:57 AM »

And yes, I'm getting up at 3:00 AM to watch the wedding coverage.  What the heck.  I have tomorrow clear so I can work and get some writing done.  I can do that at home while I watch the wedding and do the laundry

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2011, 08:42:24 AM »

I'm trying to figure out if this Royal Wedding Souvenir could end up being a collectible? Or just a piece of junk? ;)

Will (??) & Kate

LOL!  I want one!
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Cillaliz

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2011, 08:42:43 AM »

Harry and Kate.... LOL Jose, I think that could possibly be a collectors item among those who collect Royals memorabelia.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2011, 08:45:15 AM »

In other news...

Aretha Franklin is on "The View" and she just finished singing "Respect"... And she looks good! -She's lost 85 pounds!
Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2011, 08:46:01 AM »

Think I'll wait until a month or two after the wedding.  The plates may be cheaper then

Laura

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2011, 08:47:35 AM »

I washed the front room window, and now it is dazzling clean. I wonder how it will look this evening when the light is shining through.

Laura

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2011, 08:47:42 AM »

It's a post.

Cillaliz

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2011, 08:48:44 AM »

Don't remember if I posted about seeing Ali Vincent -5th season winner from The Big Loser yesterday.   She talked a lot about what it's really like to be on the ranch. IT sounds brutal!  They end up working out from 7:00 AM to 2:00 AM.  Of course there are breaks and challenges etc.  She also talked about being so sore that she had to roll out of bed, crawl across the floor, take her towel and lassoo the door knob and literally pull herself up.  And how the doctors would slice the blisters on their feet, wrap the feet up and send them back to exercise.   It just sounds awful

Cillaliz

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2011, 08:49:06 AM »

I washed the front room window, and now it is dazzling clean. I wonder how it will look this evening when the light is shining through.

Hope the birds don't fly into it

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2011, 08:54:37 AM »

I will get one at Goodwill in September......

But that IS pretty funny......I wonder if they were really made like that - or if that's a sample that can be corrected?
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jennifer

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2011, 09:00:28 AM »

Thanks DR Jose for yesterday's bagel report.

Jennifer

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2011, 09:01:31 AM »

DR Cillaliz I am so excited for you re: your new e-bike. Can't wait to hear about it.

Where you live is it considered a bike? (that you can park it on a bike rack and ride it on bike paths?)

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2011, 09:20:32 AM »

Don't remember if I posted about seeing Ali Vincent -5th season winner from The Big Loser yesterday.   She talked a lot about what it's really like to be on the ranch. IT sounds brutal!  They end up working out from 7:00 AM to 2:00 AM.  Of course there are breaks and challenges etc.  She also talked about being so sore that she had to roll out of bed, crawl across the floor, take her towel and lassoo the door knob and literally pull herself up.  And how the doctors would slice the blisters on their feet, wrap the feet up and send them back to exercise.   It just sounds awful

That's not to mention the forced dehydration the contestants are forced to go through before the weigh-ins.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2011, 10:03:22 AM »

TOD:

Carnal Knowledge
Magic
State Fair & Bye Bye Birdie
Tommy
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2011, 10:03:23 AM »

I wonder if William and Kate decided to get married tomorrow (29) because....

That's Sandy & my wedding anniversary.

::)

Tomorrow is #10.

:)

And they said it wouldn't last...

;D

You can dream…or you can do.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2011, 10:08:36 AM »

bk - As for "God of Carnage" - It was alluded to by another DR earlier, but...

Do you know anything about the play? Well, at least about something very specific that happens in the play?
Make Your Own Luck.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2011, 10:12:11 AM »

TOD:

Magic
Bye Bye Birdie
Pocketful of Miracles
Twice in a Lifetime
Dames at Sea (TV)
Joseph Andrews
The Cincinnati Kid
52 Pickup
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2011, 10:13:47 AM »

Anybody else having trouble accessing a Yahoo e-mail account?
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up