Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE DRIVER AS IDIOT  (Read 14610 times)

Jennifer

Re: THE DRIVER AS IDIOT
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2012, 04:07:33 PM »

I am sleepy already. My new mattress is calling to me. I think I will try to go to bed early today. I am going to aim for 10pm. I have had a hard time falling asleep at night since the time change.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2012, 04:08:14 PM »

I loves me a good peanut butter/jelly sammich.  Preferably grape jelly.

On occasion, I love me a good peanut butter/banana sammich.  Let the "ewwws" begin anew!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Jennifer

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2012, 04:09:17 PM »

DR Jane how long does it take for you to drive into town.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2012, 04:10:22 PM »

I may have missed a mention of this here, but does anyone know what (on earth) has happened that would have Amazon.com cancelling pre-orders for the 1953 "Titanic" blu-ray?  It's no longer on their site.  While my order is still in the system, any attempt I make to see details of it take me back to the log-in page (and I was already logged in).

I've heard a few people have received e-mails from Amazon.com telling them that their orders have been cancelled.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Jennifer

« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2012, 04:11:05 PM »

I always have my PB with jam. Could be because I do not have any jelly. I like it on a toasted roll from the bakery.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2012, 04:16:22 PM »

Too true, I fear!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2012, 04:24:39 PM »

PB and J is also quite common here. However now that peanuts are not allowed at schools ... well my nieces have not eaten too much peanut butter. In fact they do not even recommend that kids try penut butter early in case they are allergic. My two year old niece has never even tried it. I find that crazy.

I read it isn't recommended if you are pregnant.  I still love my p & j sandwiches.  After swimming I usually have one on an apricot cranberry bread that goes very well with the apricot & vanilla jams along with my Skippy chunky peanut butter.  I don't use much jam since it isn't the healthy part of the sandwich.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2012, 04:24:43 PM »

I may have missed a mention of this here, but does anyone know what (on earth) has happened that would have Amazon.com cancelling pre-orders for the 1953 "Titanic" blu-ray?  It's no longer on their site.  While my order is still in the system, any attempt I make to see details of it take me back to the log-in page (and I was already logged in).

I've heard a few people have received e-mails from Amazon.com telling them that their orders have been cancelled.

We haven't heard anything from Fox that I'm aware, but continue logging on to our homepage and it will be reported there, I'm sure.  It may have just been delayed.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »

DR TCB I am also not good at guessing games. I am not sure how many shows he was referring to in that one sentence. First thing I thought of re: Legal pink was LEGALLY BLONDE.

Thank you.  I am glad I wasn't the only one.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2012, 04:33:48 PM »

On occasion, I love me a good peanut butter/banana sammich.  Let the "ewwws" begin anew!

Yum!
“One thing’s universal,

FJL

« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2012, 04:35:21 PM »

Have any of our East Coast members heard any early buzz (good or bad) on NICE WORK?

I hear it's one more musical to use "Someone To Watch Over Me," which has been in CRAZY FOR YOU, which is ridiculous, given the number of songs in the Gershwin catalogue. Since I believe that most of these Gershwin revisals have to do with extending copyright and greed, you'd think they'd want to get more songs into their grasp.

Someone on ATC pointed out that it actually belongs in this show, since this is a revisal of OH KAY.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2012, 04:35:44 PM »

Rumor has it that Jrand61 bought up every copy available.
“One thing’s universal,

FJL

« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2012, 04:35:55 PM »

I had P B & J for breakfast.  It was very good.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2012, 04:38:52 PM »

PB and J is also quite common here. However now that peanuts are not allowed at schools ... well my nieces have not eaten too much peanut butter. In fact they do not even recommend that kids try penut butter early in case they are allergic. My two year old niece has never even tried it. I find that crazy.

Peanuts are no longer allowed in schools!  It is amazing that any of us lived long enough to graduate from high school.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2012, 05:06:02 PM »

I am sleepy already. My new mattress is calling to me. I think I will try to go to bed early today. I am going to aim for 10pm. I have had a hard time falling asleep at night since the time change.

Are you enjoying the new mattress more or less than your old one or are they identical?

Jane

« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2012, 05:10:15 PM »

Grape jelly is probably my least favorite.  I prefer preserves to any most jellies.  Lately I have been buying Dickerson's.

Keith likes banana's & peanut butter.  The only mushy banana I like is banana nut bread.

Jane

« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2012, 05:10:55 PM »

DR Jane how long does it take for you to drive into town.

Into the heart of town about 20 minutes.  I usually allow half an hour to be safe & to park.

Jane

« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2012, 05:11:08 PM »

And there is rarely any traffic.

Jane

« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2012, 05:11:56 PM »

Rumor has it that Jrand61 bought up every copy available.

;D

Jane

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2012, 05:16:11 PM »

It seems everyone who has seen ONCE loves it.  Is this play based on the movie?  Keith & I didn't like the movie at all & especially didn't enjoy the music.

Ginny

« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2012, 05:40:09 PM »

My internet is being very wonky this evening, so I think I'll say - 'night!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2012, 05:48:47 PM »

It seems everyone who has seen ONCE loves it.  Is this play based on the movie?  Keith & I didn't like the movie at all & especially didn't enjoy the music.

I was also underwhelmed and kind of sad about it, since so many people seemed to absolutely love everything about it.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »

My internet is being very wonky this evening, so I think I'll say - 'night!

Mine, also.
“One thing’s universal,

Jennifer

« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2012, 05:54:53 PM »

Are you enjoying the new mattress more or less than your old one or are they identical?
They are identical. But they do not really tell you how much water to put in it. I can tell that there is more water in this one. So far after one night it was very comfy. But i am not sure if more water is better or worse.

Jennifer

« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2012, 05:56:43 PM »

I wonder if they recommend waterbeds to people with back problems. I findit wonderful.

Jennifer

« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2012, 05:59:37 PM »

I am all caught up on all the episodes of SMASH. I will have to go back and see what people here wrote about it. But I am still loving it. I thought I would like it because the story sounded like something I would like. But I really really like it.

Jane

« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2012, 05:59:55 PM »

I was also underwhelmed and kind of sad about it, since so many people seemed to absolutely love everything about it.

Thank goodness someone else who feels the same way about the movie.

Jane

« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2012, 06:00:53 PM »

I wonder if they recommend waterbeds to people with back problems. I findit wonderful.

Some do & some don't.  But then I've read the same about many various types of mattresses.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2012, 06:13:52 PM »

I guess everyone is out and about.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2012, 06:14:29 PM »

One more.