Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: HELLO, DELI  (Read 20759 times)

Danise

Re: HELLO, DELI
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2012, 02:55:01 PM »

While I was out and about I got it in my head that I wanted some chocolate licorice.  I've been thinking about it ever since Bruce posted that he can't get it out in CA.  Well to make a long story short, I couldn't find it anywhere! 

There was a bunch of flavors I've never seen before--like green apple but no chocolate.  What is going on?  I would ask if they don't make it anymore but since Bruce said he bought some in NYC they must but is that the only place you can get it now?
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2012, 02:57:07 PM »

Nice to see we have a new member.   Welcome, Newest Dear Reader ChasSmith!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2012, 03:03:45 PM »

If anyone has any extra left over vibes, please aim them at the inspection process starting this afternoon at 3.  Thanks muchly.  :)
  Vibes, Vibes and more vibes!!!!*

*Please note:  These are not left over vibes but fresh, right off the vine.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2012, 03:04:05 PM »

:)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2012, 03:06:38 PM »

There has been a bluebird perching on the deck right outside my window here for the past two days.  I am taking it as an omen of good fortune.

A blue-bird sighting usually means there's a tar baby in the birar-patched lined road ahead!

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

Danise

« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2012, 03:16:46 PM »

I've been watching a cardinal pair that seem to have made a  home in the tree next door.  I've seen them taking baths in the dogs water bowl outside and pray the dogs don't catch them.  Of course I replaced the water as soon as they were finished with their bath. 

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Ginny

« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2012, 03:19:38 PM »

Greetings from beautiful downtown (well, not quite...) Grand Blanc, Michigan!  Mom and I arrived at my sister's about 4pm and she got in her car and led us over to the hotel and helped us get settled.  She's now gone home and we'll join her there for the chili dinner she's prepared.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Danise

« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2012, 03:22:36 PM »

Greetings from beautiful downtown (well, not quite...) Grand Blanc, Michigan!  Mom and I arrived at my sister's about 4pm and she got in her car and led us over to the hotel and helped us get settled.  She's now gone home and we'll join her there for the chili dinner she's prepared.
  I hope you have a wonderful time, DR Ginny!
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Ginny

« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2012, 03:27:02 PM »

Thanks, DR Danise - so far, so good!

Bye for now...
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

DERBRUCER

« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2012, 03:48:07 PM »

While I was out and about I got it in my head that I wanted some chocolate licorice.  I've been thinking about it ever since Bruce posted that he can't get it out in CA.  Well to make a long story short, I couldn't find it anywhere! 

HERE 'TIS

der Brucer

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2012, 03:52:09 PM »

Will you be stopping in Ann Arbor for some good deli food?

DERBRUCER

« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2012, 03:54:23 PM »

der Brucer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2012, 04:19:11 PM »

There has been a bluebird perching on the deck right outside my window here for the past two days.  I am taking it as an omen of good fortune.

A blue-bird sighting usually means there's a tar baby in the birar-patched lined road ahead!

der Brucer

It's a fact? It's actual?
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2012, 04:20:56 PM »

My phone rang thirty minutes ago. It was the Facebook friend from 20 years ago. After about a minute, the phone went dead. No cll back. My problem with Tome Warner Cable: where the hell is the phone call record? I need a caller ID machine/device.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:24:59 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2012, 04:22:15 PM »

My phone rang thirty minutes ago. It was the Facebook friend from 20 years ago. After about a minute, the phone went dead. No cll back. My problem with Tome Warner Cable: where the hell is the phone call record? I need a caller ID machine.

Aside from the fact the dropped call is annoying are you saying you don't have his number to call him back?

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2012, 04:33:30 PM »

My phone rang thirty minutes ago. It was the Facebook friend from 20 years ago. After about a minute, the phone went dead. No cll back. My problem with Tome Warner Cable: where the hell is the phone call record? I need a caller ID machine.

Aside from the fact the dropped call is annoying are you saying you don't have his number to call him back?

If I had his phone number, perhaps we wouldn't have been out of touch for ten years!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2012, 04:35:46 PM »

Car is serviced.  Needed new rear brakes - not too bad, though, cost-wise.  Also two tires had nails in them - those were patched but I know exactly where they came from, whether inserted deliberately or not - the jerk daughter of Annette is having a lot of work done and there are work people taking up all the parking places for the last two or three weeks.  They either drop nails or don't like the fact that I somehow have the temerity to park in front of my own house.

How rude! >:(

Now that I have my income tax refund, I can get my car serviced.  Each year, I always use my refund $ to get my car fixed up...and pay my property taxes.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2012, 04:41:47 PM »

If I had his phone number, perhaps we wouldn't have been out of touch for ten years!

Larry, I wonder if you could go online to your phone account to see what the number is?  I know with my cell phone, I can.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2012, 04:45:46 PM »

He called you and you didn't get his number in time-what a shame.  Caller is nice when the person is identified.

MBarnum

« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2012, 04:46:52 PM »

My phone rang thirty minutes ago. It was the Facebook friend from 20 years ago. After about a minute, the phone went dead. No cll back. My problem with Tome Warner Cable: where the hell is the phone call record? I need a caller ID machine/device.

I thought you had caller I.D.?

Of course if you don't, I guess that explains why you always answer the phone when I call.

MBarnum

« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2012, 04:48:27 PM »

I am hoping to get some Japanese movies on DVD in the mail today...I ordered them almost 3 weeks ago and they are taking a LONG time to arrive from San Francisco.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2012, 04:55:44 PM »

Larry, I wonder if you could go online to your phone account to see what the number is?  I know with my cell phone, I can.

It may show up on Time Warner tomorrow. God alone knows why it takes 24 hours for the number to show up on my TW page.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2012, 04:56:43 PM »

He called you and you didn't get his number in time-what a shame.  Caller is nice when the person is identified.

I no longer have a caller ID to preserve the number. I gave it up when I switched from AT&T.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2012, 04:58:03 PM »

I thought you had caller I.D.?

Of course if you don't, I guess that explains why you always answer the phone when I call.
I USED TO HAVE CALLER I.D. I HAVEN'T SINCE MARCH. NOW THE CALLING NUMBER SHOWS UP ON MY TV SCREEN. IF THE TV IS ON.

Danise

« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2012, 05:00:25 PM »

I have something called Easy Gadget though BrightHouse that brings the caller id up on my TV and my computer screen so I know who is calling before I pick up.  I can also go on the computer, pull it up and it gives me the call log.

I love it.  I would ask Time Warner if they offer that kind of service.

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2012, 05:01:34 PM »

Opps seems we posted at about the same time, DR Elmore.  You can't go somewhere on your computer and get a list of calls?
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2012, 05:05:59 PM »

ok, DR Elmore turn your tv on go to settings on your remote scroll down to Caller id and it should give you a list of the last 10 phone calls
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2012, 05:06:24 PM »

I just did that on my tv
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

KevinH

« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2012, 05:10:08 PM »

Welcome, DR ChasSmith!

KevinH