Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE  (Read 8670 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2012, 05:07:51 PM »

Page Four!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Cillaliz

« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »

DR Cilla I think it is rather brave & cool you crashed the party last night. :)

LOL, it's normally something I would never do, but it just seemed right at the moment and I did it.  I'm really glad I did

Cillaliz

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2012, 05:26:13 PM »

Where in tarnation IS everyone?

I was at the jail in Omaha visiting a client, then to Trader Joe's, then drove home.  Now I'm in my recliner....did you REALLY want to know that?

KevinH

« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2012, 05:27:16 PM »

Got the response - predictable and all about the respondee rather than what it should be about, which is how someone ELSE is being made to feel - whether that's real or not is not the issue - it's been explained clearly and that's all one can do.  So, I'm afraid I'll be getting off the Melodyland merry-go-round, probably for good.  It's not really to do with her - it's her folks and doing a 180 on what has been a very close friendship - all they ever had to do during any of this was say "Hey, the next month is really busy, but let's make a plan right after that."  But that's not what I was hearing and they way they were doing what they were doing was crazy-making and I tried gently to tell them that.  It's a shame - I've done nothing but try to keep their daughter in the spotlight, make an incredible act for her, give her a CD, and give her incredible material month after month.  I cannot see where anyone else has done anything like that for her - in fact, she's had one professional job in the entire year and a half I've been working for her, outside of what we've done.  Oh, well - sad, but there you are.

Sorry to hear this, BK.

KevinH

« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2012, 05:29:10 PM »

Spoke with my aunt and cousin in Illinois.   My aunt (on my father's side) is the only surviving sibling out of 6.

KevinH

« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »

TOD:

DVD--Love Never Dies
CD-George Dvorsky, "All Through the Night"

KevinH

« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2012, 05:31:34 PM »

BK--you mentioned talking with Brent B---any chance he'll be doing Outside the Box?  I know he's in Peter Pan in La Mirada right now.

KevinH

« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2012, 05:32:42 PM »

Hope the Follies CD happens!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2012, 05:34:06 PM »

BK--you mentioned talking with Brent B---any chance he'll be doing Outside the Box?  I know he's in Peter Pan in La Mirada right now.

And then on tour.  Correct?
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2012, 05:35:17 PM »

Tomorrow morning I am going to see DR Samantha.  We are going to have lunch and I'll take her both her birthday present and the presents I bought for her baby shower.   She's due June 21 and I told her I'd like to come up to spend some time with her before the baby is born.   Honestly, I don't think we've done anything without at least part of the family there since we went to NYC.  We originally planned it for Sunday but she needed to reschedule for tomorrow.  I'm very glad that she wanted to reschedule instead of cancel.   Her due date is the 21st now.  So, if we couldn't do it now, I'm not sure when we would do it.

Cillaliz

« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2012, 05:36:22 PM »

Kevin, next time you see him or Bernie, tell them hello for me.  I really enjoyed meeting them in Chicago

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2012, 05:37:06 PM »

We're trying to make it happen.  I'm waiting to hear his schedule and then I'll be able to figure everything out.

Cillaliz

« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2012, 05:39:47 PM »

Decided to stay home tonight with the cats.

Ginny

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2012, 05:39:52 PM »

Where in tarnation IS everyone?

I was at the jail in Omaha visiting a client, then to Trader Joe's, then drove home.  Now I'm in my recliner....did you REALLY want to know that?

And I was cashiering at the garage sale for 2 hours, on the phone with my mother for a little while, at the Y with Richard for a couple of hours, shopping, and eating pizza for dinner.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2012, 05:45:09 PM »

DR Cillaliz - please give Samantha a big hug from me and remind her that I'm cute.  I'll bet she's cute, too, pregnant and all!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

KevinH

« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2012, 05:47:14 PM »

Yes, I think he'll be doing the show well into 2013.

KevinH

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2012, 05:47:35 PM »

Kevin, next time you see him or Bernie, tell them hello for me.  I really enjoyed meeting them in Chicago

Sure will, Priscilla!

KevinH

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2012, 05:48:00 PM »

We're trying to make it happen.  I'm waiting to hear his schedule and then I'll be able to figure everything out.

Great!

Cillaliz

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2012, 05:53:28 PM »

DR Cillaliz - please give Samantha a big hug from me and remind her that I'm cute.  I'll bet she's cute, too, pregnant and all!

I'll give her a hug and I'll see if she'll let me post a photo!

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2012, 05:53:31 PM »

I guess someone isn't reading my posts.  :)

The site is back, the forum will be soon.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2012, 06:02:21 PM »

Poor JMK's site has been down all the livelong day.  Reading what posts?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »

For those on the East Coast, the East Coast Singer has told me that any of our dear readers who'd like to see her show at 9:30 Sunday night June 17th can come as her guest - very nice of her and I'm hoping some will take advantage - it's not a long show and you'll be out by ten-thirty.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »

Yes, I think he'll be doing the show well into 2013.

I have to laugh.  Last time I saw Cathy Rigby in Seattle, after the show she told me this was her final tour of the show.  She said it was just getting too tough to do, night after night.  This was , I believe, in 2004.  Now she is closing in on 60, and she decides to tour the show again.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 06:23:46 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2012, 06:13:02 PM »

Spoke with my aunt and cousin in Illinois.   My aunt (on my father's side) is the only surviving sibling out of 6.

That must be hard on her, and you.

Jane

« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2012, 06:13:54 PM »

Tomorrow morning I am going to see DR Samantha.  We are going to have lunch and I'll take her both her birthday present and the presents I bought for her baby shower.   She's due June 21 and I told her I'd like to come up to spend some time with her before the baby is born.   Honestly, I don't think we've done anything without at least part of the family there since we went to NYC.  We originally planned it for Sunday but she needed to reschedule for tomorrow.  I'm very glad that she wanted to reschedule instead of cancel.   Her due date is the 21st now.  So, if we couldn't do it now, I'm not sure when we would do it.

Have a great time and I hope the baby doesn't come early.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2012, 06:14:55 PM »

Edmundo Ros.

Hell, it couldn't hurt at this point.  ;)
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jane

« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2012, 06:22:49 PM »

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2012, 06:30:57 PM »

Greetings, everyone! It's been a long day and I am now home. I went to Rodgers & Hammerstein to look at the scores for PEGGY-ANN, then Bruce Pomahac, his friend Dominic , and I went to dinner in the Village for a fantastic Italian meal. Dominic, who is from Portsmouth and knows my friend Dminic McHughis writing a book on Rodgers & Hart for the same series that resulted in McHugh's MY FAIR LADY bok. It's all too inbred.

BK, tell Barry hello for me and have a good time. It will do you good to be out and about and then you get to see TFNM! I am so jealous.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2012, 06:46:11 PM »

G'night!
“One thing’s universal,

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2012, 06:48:01 PM »