Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: CRACKED CRAB  (Read 33117 times)

MBarnum

Re:CRACKED CRAB
« Reply #330 on: November 04, 2005, 10:49:03 PM »

DR Rodzinski, did you decide which of the 50 movie musicals you will start with?

MBarnum

« Reply #331 on: November 04, 2005, 10:50:46 PM »

I shall now return to watching WAR OF THE PLANETS starring Tony Russel, Lisa Gastoni, and a whole lot of Italian actors battling Diaphanoids!

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #332 on: November 04, 2005, 10:54:05 PM »

Well, I want to watch THE GREAT GABBO.
Then I want to watch DIXIANA.
But there are a couple that feature the great Mantan Moreland, so I'd like to see those as well.
When I'll begin, gosh knows. I still have to watch the killer tree movie!

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #333 on: November 04, 2005, 10:56:39 PM »

An homage to fromage from François.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #334 on: November 04, 2005, 11:59:19 PM »

I watched my first three programs of the fall season tonight, all on CBS:

GHOST WHISPERER (C-)  It was just okay, but the guy playing the husband gets an A.

THRESHOLD (B-)  I enjoyed tonight's episode, but i kept wondering how long they can keep this premise going.  One season?  Maybe two?

NUMBERS (B+) I know it isn't a new show this season, but I had never seen it.  If I was Rob Morrow I would sue the costumer on that show and the camera crew.  Toegether, they manage to make the already short Mr Morrow look like he is only three feet tall.  I liked the younger brother, and it seemed to be a very well-paced episode.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 11:59:53 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #335 on: November 05, 2005, 12:04:03 AM »

I finally saw the soup commercial!!!!  I have been trying to see it for weeks, now I'm sitting here watching Lisa Marie on Biography and almost missed it!

I was able to tape two different versions for DR Ben and mailed it off today!  One has John Lithgow wearing a blue suit with red all around the jacket edges.  The other one (taped off of the TV Guide channel, so it's squished into the top 2/3rds of the screen) had John wearing pajamas and a bathrobe.  
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #336 on: November 05, 2005, 12:09:24 AM »

AND I got The Last Starfighter today!!  Thanks!  I'll listen to it this weekend, when I'm not ushering at the new Warren Miller movie (for which I'll be ushering three times!).  
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #337 on: November 05, 2005, 12:13:37 AM »

I'll see Larry Blank at Monday's session and will say hey.  Also, I know I probably speak for everyone here when I say that whatever Jose feels comfortable posting, we're all having a splendidly splendid time reading his thoughts on being involved in Lestat.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up