Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE LIKES OF ME  (Read 30820 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE LIKES OF ME
« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2005, 10:58:41 PM »

Post # 300!

APPRENTICE SPOILER for tonight's show.

I won't spoil too much. But I totally hate what Mr. Trump did. I am so NOT happy!

Hate is such a strong word.  Although I don't think that Trump should have...done what he did, he's Trump and it's his show and his job interview.  He can do whatever he wants.  But did anyone notice that when this season started, they had 18 contestants and advertized it as an "18 week job interview."  Now, they've had one episode when FOUR people were fired at once and ... tonight ... and Donald's been saying "13 week job interview."  I've also noticed that they never show him say it, it's always been a voice-over. ;)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 11:01:41 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE LIKES OF ME
« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2005, 11:14:52 PM »

Tonight after work, my niece, my sister and I braved the light snow of Western Washington and went to Tacoma's Borders Books and Music.  My niece wanted to get the movie soundtrack to "Rent" but specifically, the one with Mimi on the cover.  She called every place here in Olympia and no one had it.  Borders did, so we went there.  I bought "Sondheim Sings, Volume II | 1946-60" and the new soundtrack to "The Producers."  The copies of "The Producers" that are sold at Borders have an exclusive extra bonus track (I wonder where they got that idea??), "In Old Bavaria."  This is in addition to the regular bonus track, "The King of Broadway," available on copies sold everywhere.  The track is only 1' 05", so I say, what's the big deal?  I'll listen to it tomorrow, since tomorrow's the day of media check. ;D

On our way back home, it started snowing a lot more, but driving was still easy.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up