Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SHOOP SHOOP SONG  (Read 48858 times)

François de Paris

Re:THE SHOOP SHOOP SONG
« Reply #180 on: December 23, 2005, 10:10:10 PM »

Very quiet morning - dry and cold weather -- here in Paris, France, at 7:11 am!
Thought you'd like to know!

François de Paris

« Reply #181 on: December 23, 2005, 10:11:48 PM »

Dance?

The Leandler, of course!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #182 on: December 23, 2005, 10:32:02 PM »

One fine night Pogue might find himself awake at three in the morning - you know, acid reflux, heartbearn, and then we could have one of our old-fashioned late-night frenzies.  We have sorely missed them.

The actor did better tonight - seemed to understand what he's talking about, which is a plus.  Still a long way to go, but progress in any form is most welcome.  We'll see if he retains any of the good stuff from tonight - that's the trick.  I do think our conversation today was helpful and I think it made him rethink his rehearsal approach.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #183 on: December 23, 2005, 10:35:33 PM »

Good Evening!

Back from the Secret Santa party.  Fun! Fun! Fun!  Food! Food! Food!  And, yes, it's official, I have no willpower.

;)

There was some amazing food out tonight.  Someone splurged on a very generous tray of steamed shrimp.  Another person made a great dish of hummus, and served it alongside some pita bread from one of the best pita bread places in the DC area.  Then there was the crock pot full of Cincinnati-style Chili, complete with a pot of spaghetti and shredded cheese.  Soooo good.  And then there were the desserts... I was partial to the Chocolate Chip Amaretto Cookies, and the Cashew Brittle.  -And there was also an ice cream cake from Carvel!

:)

...And almost all of the Secret Santas were revealed tonight - while some will remain mysteries until Tuesday since some people headed out right after the show.  I thought I had figured out who my Secret Santa was, but I ended up being stumped until she came up to me - it was my assistant stage manager.  And the person to whom I was a Secret Santa was also stumped until I went up and gave myself up.

And now... Three days off!  :)
Make Your Own Luck.

Tomovoz

« Reply #184 on: December 23, 2005, 10:40:25 PM »

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable festive season.  My PC is going into "crash" mode frequently so I may be forced into truancy.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #185 on: December 23, 2005, 10:52:40 PM »

For those who wish to enjoy a non vegetarian meal.

http://bixbyrose.com/turkeyday.htm
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »

Rally, baby, rally - that's what we need.  A quick 15 postings.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #187 on: December 23, 2005, 11:44:03 PM »

There were three people in the jernt when I said "Rally, baby, rally."  Do you suppose they rallied?  Nooooo.  They WUSSBURGERED, that's what they did, each and every one.  And all I can say to them is that Santa was watching the WUSSBURGERING and he was NOT happy, oh, no, he was not happy.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up