Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41   Go Down

Author Topic: AND THE WINNER IS...  (Read 50568 times)

Tomovoz

Re:AND THE WINNER IS...
« Reply #1170 on: March 05, 2006, 11:31:33 PM »

I'm hopeful that "Howell's Moving Castle" will be issued here this month.  It had a very short season at  the cinemas here - I blinked and missed the opportunity.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #1171 on: March 05, 2006, 11:31:55 PM »

Welcome to page 40.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #1172 on: March 05, 2006, 11:32:02 PM »

I'm hopeful that "Howell's Moving Castle" will be issued here this month.  It had a very short season at  the cinemas here - I blinked and missed the opportunity.

I'd never even heard of it until tonight. :-\
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #1173 on: March 05, 2006, 11:32:42 PM »

[size=10]PAGE 40!![/size]
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1174 on: March 05, 2006, 11:33:10 PM »

HOOO and RAY!!!!!!!!!!

Man, We rock!!!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Tomovoz

« Reply #1175 on: March 05, 2006, 11:35:26 PM »

Shameful DR George - the movie has been mentioned quite often on this site.  I think BK's copy was sent to him by Hisaka.

It must so difficult to compare the forms of animation when deciding the nominees etc.
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #1176 on: March 05, 2006, 11:36:23 PM »

I've not seen "Hoo" but I do have the DVD of "Ray" on the shelf - still unwatched!
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #1177 on: March 05, 2006, 11:36:56 PM »

I'm grasping at straws here - just to keep the posts alive.
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1178 on: March 05, 2006, 11:37:58 PM »

was Just reading something while I was looking for a picture of Liz Taylor when seh was on GH...

I did not realize that Tristan Rogers, who played Robert Scorpio on GH, was from Melbourne, Australia!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Tomovoz

« Reply #1179 on: March 05, 2006, 11:38:02 PM »

Of course if we can manage another 20 posts we may give DR FJL a lovely surprise - given his impossible challenge!
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1180 on: March 05, 2006, 11:38:38 PM »

I've not seen "Hoo" but I do have the DVD of "Ray" on the shelf - still unwatched!

HOO could be related to Pooh but I have seen Ray and that was good...

Tomovoz

« Reply #1181 on: March 05, 2006, 11:39:05 PM »

Australians are everywhere.  Ms Watts and Mr Bana are truly representative of the talent here.
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1182 on: March 05, 2006, 11:39:15 PM »

A lot of Aussie actors in the American soaps....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1183 on: March 05, 2006, 11:39:51 PM »

Australians are everywhere.  Ms Watts and Mr Bana are truly representative of the talent here.

Naomi is a beautiful actress. I also like Nicole Kidman

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1184 on: March 05, 2006, 11:41:08 PM »

Tristan Rogers and Justin Melvey are two that come to mind...

George

« Reply #1185 on: March 05, 2006, 11:41:20 PM »

Shameful DR George - the movie has been mentioned quite often on this site.  I think BK's copy was sent to him by Hisaka.

Shows you how observant I am. :-\

Tomovoz

« Reply #1186 on: March 05, 2006, 11:42:17 PM »

Of course we have the talented Cate B,  Rachel G, Toni C, Judy D, and someone Jackman who are rather well known too.

And Heath someone too!
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1187 on: March 05, 2006, 11:42:31 PM »

Here is a still of Tristan Rogers and Liz Taylor on General Hospital...

Tomovoz

« Reply #1188 on: March 05, 2006, 11:43:18 PM »

I suspect I left out Ms Kidman from my list for a reason. LOL

I am NOT a fan.
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1189 on: March 05, 2006, 11:43:42 PM »

Of course we have the talented Cate B,  Rachel G, Toni C, Judy D, and someone Jackman who are rather well known too.

And Heath someone too!

A rich array of talent

Russell Crowe also...

Some also clump Mel Gibson in that bunch also...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1190 on: March 05, 2006, 11:44:14 PM »

I think FJL owes us if we make 1200

What do you say?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1191 on: March 05, 2006, 11:45:23 PM »

His name escapes me right now but I do greatly admire the actor that plays Nick on McLeod's daughters....

He is HOT!!!

Tomovoz

« Reply #1192 on: March 05, 2006, 11:46:09 PM »

Joel E is doing OK for himself as well.
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #1193 on: March 05, 2006, 11:47:21 PM »

Never watch McLeod's Daughter's - Way too unrealistic!
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1194 on: March 05, 2006, 11:48:02 PM »

He is gorgeous...

I really enjoy the show when I get the chance to see it..

Tomovoz

« Reply #1195 on: March 05, 2006, 11:48:22 PM »

I don't include Mr Crowe or Mr Gibson. (NZ and USA)
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1196 on: March 05, 2006, 11:48:42 PM »

another picture of Liz on General Hospital

Tomovoz

« Reply #1197 on: March 05, 2006, 11:49:11 PM »

Guy Pearce is another who has done quite well.
James Thurber 1957

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #1198 on: March 05, 2006, 11:50:12 PM »

I don't include Mr Crowe or Mr Gibson. (NZ and USA)

I stand corrected.. I thought Mr. Crowe was from Australia...

Mr. Gibson was born in the US?

Tomovoz

« Reply #1199 on: March 05, 2006, 11:50:44 PM »

I can't remember but either Guy Pearce or Hugo Weaving was born in one of the African countries (possibly Nigeria). I'm too lazy to check.
James Thurber 1957
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41   Go Up